Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeved in the a.m.!

Finally it's here! At 6am I am going to the hospital to get my sleeve. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I'm sure many of you know the feeling...Please keep me in your thoughts & prayers tomorrow. Thank you so much everyone for the support & encourgement! And make some room on the loser's bench! LOL

Also I know there are others getting sleeved tomorrow & in the wks to come, Good luck to all of you & God Bless!

Edited by meriteri

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! You are about to see one of your dreams come true! I pray that all goes well with this first step on your new journey in life. When you can, let us know how you're doing afterwards. God bless! :confused1:

Your going to do GREAT!!!!! Pretty soon you'll be up here telling newbies not to worry and work hard. . . I'm saying to you, CONGRATULATIONS your going to be THIN!!!!! Keep us posted!

Congratulations to you as well Wedding Planner. . . you'll do great and in no time here you'll be chatting and laughing with the newbies! keep us posted and may everything go your way in the most positive way!

Congratulations to both of you getting sleeved tomorrow. You are starting a whole new chapter in your life to a new and healthier you. As soon as you feel up to it, please let us know how you are doing. Good luck!

Good Luck!!!

Remember, you are going to do GREAT! I had my sleeve on 8/4/2010 and have lost over 20 lbs so far. Be good to yourself and take care...looking forward to getting to know you and hearing about your journey!!!

Best Wishes !!!

Connie

Thanks to everyone for the warm, encouraging comments! I was able to come home yesterday and am doing pretty good. Right now the hardest thing to do is drink my Protein Shakes, It tastes fine but the issue is the amount I should be drinking! I am going to stick with it & do my best.

Wedding Planner, how r u doing? Hope all is well with you!