Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Surgeries!!

Hi everyone,

I am having my VSG on October 4th in Montreal, Quebec, Canada by Dr. Michel Gagner. I am self pay. My Dr. doesn't require a pre-op diet but I plan to do a liquid diet anyway starting on Sunday so I have 1 week to get rid of some of the carb cravings....

I am excited but nervous also. I have wanted this for more than 1 year so it is hard to believe it is really going to happen soon.

Nancy

HEY fellow CANADIAN!!!!!!! or shall i saw CANADIENNE!? hehe

I love montreal! ... good luck on the surgery!!.. i go on the first.. so just before you! .. my doc doesnt require a pre op diet either... jsut Clear liquids 3 days in advance.... not too bad!!... glad to see u on here!!

:001_tongue: Mine is October 4th at Richmond CA Kaiser Permanente. Having a HUGE problem staying under goal weight. My current is about 2 lbs over with clothes on. You think I can weigh in without ? HAHA It is crazy trying to control, but all I think about is food lately. Hopefully it will get better after surgery!

so ive been buying things little by little so i have it ready for my surgery. I found a must have i thought id tell you about. dont buy the chicken broth from the store it only has 2g of Protein, go online and order Unjury chicken Soup broth it has 21g of protein and 1g carb in 8oz and its pretty tasty.

If anyone else knows of any low carb protein mix that tastes good let me know. :) im always looking for some good post-op protein liquids.< /p>

I am having surgery on the 18th in TJ. Who is your DR? It is such a relief to finally be on the road to good health!

Scheduled for the 18th in TJ. Seeing Dr Ortiz at OCC. Traveling by myself and trying not to worry about the "being alone" part.

so ive been buying things little by little so i have it ready for my surgery. I found a must have i thought id tell you about. dont buy the chicken broth from the store it only has 2g of Protein, go online and order unjury chicken Soup broth it has 21g of Protein and 1g carb in 8oz and its pretty tasty.

If anyone else knows of any low carb protein mix that tastes good let me know. :mad: im always looking for some good post-op protein liquids.

Ordered the chicken soup broth today! Thanks for the idea!

i just found out i only need to do a pre-op for liquids for 3 day.:biggrin0::)

and then 2 weeks post-op. im getting wicked excited to get this done. WOOHOO! (i say this now not sure how I'll feel after surgery:scared0:)

Were getting closer girls!!! i only have a little over 2 weeks to go and i know some of you are just a week away. Cant wait till we can all shake our :biggrin0: and be proud of it!!!

Edited by kerri21
spell

I will be getting sleeved on Oct 21st cant wait starting to go through all the crazy emotions, excited, scared, anxious.....

But most deff not looking forward to the 10 day liquid diet before Yikes!!!! I

i just found out i only need to do a pre-op for liquids for 3 day.:thumbup::001_tt2:

and then 2 weeks post-op. im getting wicked excited to get this done. WOOHOO! (i say this now not sure how I'll feel after surgery:scared0:)

Were getting closer girls!!! i only have a little over 2 weeks to go and i know some of you are just a week away. Cant wait till we can all shake our :ciappa: and be proud of it!!!

Hey!!!... i only have to do a 3day preop diet as well... so yay for us... im now only 6 days away from being sleeved!!! YIKES its cooooming up :w00t:

Hi guys....I am really, really new here! I just found out yesterday that my surgery date will be October 4th at the South San Francisco Kaiser. This is all happening so fast! :blush: