Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Surgeries!!

I'm gonna fly in to SD cali on the 7th and my surgery is on the 8th. Are there no other Aceves patients going to be there at that time? I'd really like to meet someone while I'm down there.

Yea! I am getting syched for surgery on Oct 13! Yes, I am the same, eating like it is going to be my last meal! I emailed my doctor about it, and he didn't seem overly concerned, but that may be due my lower BMI. I think it is quite common do it That is probably why they want most of us to go an a pre-op diet! My starts on Oct 6, liquids! I am more nervous about the pre-op diet then eating afterward...But I am determined to be good that week:thumbup:!

omg... im really starting to get the jitters... i am thinking about being under... and not knowing what is going on.... OMG... im having a small freak out... im excited tooo.. but i have never had surgery so this is a first for me... ugh... im getting scared lol

Does anyone have a list of things they are planning on bringing with them to the hospital? I am trying to keep things to a minimum because of the all of the costs associated with extra bags. I hope I can avoid bringing my winter coat =) Hey you never no what the weather is going to be like here!

October 4th for me. Start my pre op diet on the 20th. No fat, low fat, no meat for me. :) I have no clue what I am supposed to take with me. My surgery is late in the afternoon and I'll be there two nights. Any suggestions? Luckily it's less than 2 miles from my house.

Aww Des you are getting sleeved on my Bday! I'd just take some things to make you comfortable like robe and slippers. Reading things, laptop if you have it, ipod.

Happy Early Birthday lol. I'm doing this 9 days before my husbands birthday and my dad's (they have the same one) and 19 days before our anniversary. Talk about timing. I just don't want to put it off for those special days which seems selfish, but I want to begin my journey.

Wow, you are having your surgery on my B-Day and her husband and your Dad. That's great. My journey will begin on 9/28/10. I will let you know when I come home from the hospital.....

Can you believe it! It's coming so fast!