Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Goaaaaaaaalllll!!!!!!

Finally! I am 133lbs!! Total time including the 2 months prior to the op dieting was 17 months to lose 118lbs although from my very heaviest before I started logging I was 256lbs which means a loss of 123lbs. I only claim the 118 figure though as I can totally verify this one.

It has been a great journey and I thank all the people here who have helped, from my lurking days nearly a year and a half ago to now. I wish MacMadame was still here as she was a great help to me back then when I was researching the route to take.

I wish all of you still losing all speed to get to your goals too, and enjoy the changes in you as they happen. And don't forget to tell us all about it!!

Mucho happiness.

Jane xx

I am very happy to be the first one to say CONGRATULATIONS!

You worked hard and are now able to enjoy the rewards. I am so happy for you!

Thanks Oregondaisy, much appreciated. Good for you too being below target too.

Jane x

Tremendous congratulations Jane or should I say Miss Tiny Trousers!! Was this number yours, your surgeon's, or a combination?

Me=ENVIOUS!!

Congratulations! You look totally fabulous. How tall are you?

Someday I hope to join you instead of being pea green. :confused1:

Dee

Tremendous congratulations Jane or should I say Miss Tiny Trousers!! Was this number yours, your surgeon's, or a combination?

Hi Globie, thanks and the goal was mine, I used to be 186lbs when I was married, after 3 months on the horrible Cambridge diet to get into The Dress, so I added another 7lbs to compensate for age etc..

Jane x

Me=ENVIOUS!!

Congratulations! You look totally fabulous. How tall are you?

Someday I hope to join you instead of being pea green. :confused1:

Dee

Hi Dee, thanks and I look forward to that day too, hopefully not too long. I am 5' 6", but I used to be 5' 7 and a bit " so I have lost just over an inch due to old age and weight compression.

Jane x

What an inspiration! CONGRATS! YOU DID IT!!! (Hope I can too!:confused1:

Well Done Jane... amazing... so, how does goal feel knowing that this is where you will stay forever... x x

Congratulations, Jane!!!!!!! Although I've only been a member for 4 mos., I know you must have struggled at times to reach this goal. Can you tell us how your life has changed?

A W E S O M E !!!!!!

So proud of the work you've done. People say this is "the easy way" but we all know it is hard work - physically and mentally. You should be soooooo proud of yourself!

Finally! I am 133lbs!! Total time including the 2 months prior to the op dieting was 17 months to lose 118lbs although from my very heaviest before I started logging I was 256lbs which means a loss of 123lbs. I only claim the 118 figure though as I can totally verify this one.

It has been a great journey and I thank all the people here who have helped, from my lurking days nearly a year and a half ago to now. I wish MacMadame was still here as she was a great help to me back then when I was researching the route to take.

I wish all of you still losing all speed to get to your goals too, and enjoy the changes in you as they happen. And don't forget to tell us all about it!!

Mucho happiness.

Jane xx

YAHOO!!!!!! YIPPEE FOR JANE! I am sooo very happy for you! Its been a interesing journey i'm sure but you did it! Good for you!

Congrats! I havent' weighed that little since I was about 12!

Thanks again, Breeezy asked how my life has changed. It has changed totally, I have options now, rather than just sitting in a chair working on my computer because quite frankly there was not much else I could or enjoy doing. Of course this has dramatically lowered my earnings as I just want to have fun these days LOL!! I feel so much happier, and find it easier to be outgoing without feeling ashamed of myself and secretly wondering what people are thinking about me. I know how critical people are of the overweight. I try to avoid these people and my friends have been my friends through thick and thin (literally) I am glad to say. My DH says he loved me fat and never felt ashamed of me, but I am glad I can present this body to the world now and know he can be proud of me physically too. And I love wearing clothes now. Apart from that I am the same person inside, still awkward and stroppy if I see something I think is wrong.

Jane x