Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weird...and some TMI to boot.

Well...I had pretty much come to the conclusion after the past two months that I just don't lose anything in the 2nd half of the month. From the time I ovulate until a few days into my period, I'm pretty much at a stall.

So I was expecting the same thing this month. I'm right around ovulation time and for the past 4-5 days the scale didn't budge. I also got very constipated again. Night before last I took two dulcolax and nothing happened. Last night I took 2 more and finally it worked a little bit this morning. But before it worked, I weighed myself and dropped EIGHT POUNDS! That's the biggest drop I've seen yet. I thought...this can't be right. I got on the scale 3 more times and I even picked it up and moved it to a different location and tried again. Yep, still a drop of 8 lbs. I did take a diurex (fluid pill) last night. Maybe it's Water retention?

I did buy some Miralax and my plan is to add is to my daily smoothies but I'm a damned blonde and I keep forgetting! I think if I could remember that maybe the whole Constipation thing wouldn't get so bad.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my weird experiences..lol :001_tongue:

Do the miralax ! ! ! I have only had to use it a couple of times, but let me tell ya, that stuff is fabulous. I've also never had to take a full dose.

Congrats on the 8lbs. Water weight is a boogar, and you'll keep losing now that the stall is busted.

Glad you got some relief and YAY 8 more lbs! I tell you what though, I would be terrified to take a Fluid pill. I'm still struggling so hard to get my daily fluid in. WTG girl.

WOW! An 8 pound drop must have felt fantastic. I can see me moving the scale around the house too! LOL

CONGRATULATIONS!

WOW! An 8 pound drop must have felt fantastic. I can see me moving the scale around the house too! LOL

CONGRATULATIONS!

As long as you'll don't take the scale out onto the front porch, no one else has to know. :001_tongue:

Well...I had pretty much come to the conclusion after the past two months that I just don't lose anything in the 2nd half of the month. From the time I ovulate until a few days into my period, I'm pretty much at a stall.

So I was expecting the same thing this month. I'm right around ovulation time and for the past 4-5 days the scale didn't budge. I also got very constipated again. Night before last I took two dulcolax and nothing happened. Last night I took 2 more and finally it worked a little bit this morning. But before it worked, I weighed myself and dropped EIGHT POUNDS! That's the biggest drop I've seen yet. I thought...this can't be right. I got on the scale 3 more times and I even picked it up and moved it to a different location and tried again. Yep, still a drop of 8 lbs. I did take a diurex (fluid pill) last night. Maybe it's Water retention?

I did buy some Miralax and my plan is to add is to my daily smoothies but I'm a damned blonde and I keep forgetting! I think if I could remember that maybe the whole Constipation thing wouldn't get so bad.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my weird experiences..lol :svengo:

I'm so happy for you! I'm not losing. Haven't for a few weeks!:confused1: I think I may be eating too many carbs. That's all I can figure. Do you eat low carb all the time?

Hi HD,

Yes, I try to stay around 30 g of carbs per day. Occasionally I might go a few over..but usually I'm under.

Yeah for you!!! As for me, I haven't lost a single thing this week!! I gained 2 lbs and lost that back, so I am exactly where I was last Monday. I am starting my 5th week today, and am really frustrated. I am NOT eating enough to be staying at my current weight! I am still struggling with getting all my fluids in. Maybe I am having too much fruit? I had fruit with a shake or cottage cheese about once a day. It seems like since I switched to softs/ blended I am stuck. I am so scared that I won't loose, and that I spent all that money for nothing. My pd ended a week ago, so maybe it is something to do with that? Seems like I would have weighed more that week instead of this one! HELP!!! I guess I shouldn't complain, 35 lbs lost since I started tihs journey isn't too bad. Again, congrats on the 8 lb drop!