Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow...so I'm in a stall at the moment....7 straight days of no change. One thing has changed...the "girls" are really changing. For the first time in my adult life I'm a "C" I went from triple letters to a C....it's an adjustment.

Have to admit...I'm a little freaked out....I have no sense of what my body will look like... but I've now had to bra shop twice in the past 2 months...I miss the girls....but am grateful to be feeling good and losing weight.

You're loosing inches then! My hubby is hoping I'll not lose too much up top!! Although its always anice excuse to go shopping for some sexy underwear!!

Well done so far

Kathy

lol you will always have your girls, they have just become smaller.....take care of them do exercise so that they don?t sag....you want them firm. goodluck:thumbup1:

Yeah...mine are going down too!!!! No doubt though that as I got bigger they got bigger, so how could I expect them not to go back down? I'm a full C now. Actually I wasn't thrilled with heavy watermelons so to me it is a relief. I figure worst case I'll need a lift. My friend just got a lift reduction and she said she is HIGH AND TIGHT. Sounds good.

LOL! Great discussion! I've always said that if I could just move my stomach up about 10 inches, I'd be a bombshell! Seriously, congrats on losing inches. Most people on this site are probably looking at plastic surgery down the line- I know I will be. For now, congrats on losing the back aches and bra strap pain! My huz would would feel he died and went to heaven if I got implants. It ain't happenin'! ;)

I lost two cup sizes in about the first two weeks! I think all the weight I lost then was directly from my chest. Luckily, they now seem to lose more in proportion with the rest of me and my cup size has stayed pretty stable (although my butt and thighs still having trouble catching up!)

I was always able to use my bra as an extra pocket. I'd stuff money or my debit card there. Last weekend at the beach I lost money from my bra! First time that has EVER happened ;) Next thing I know, dropped food will hit my lap rather than my "shelf"!

I'm not sorry to see the girls smaller; I'm sure my back will benefit from not having to carry them around! Sexy bras, here I come!

Well, I haven't lost enough to see a difference in the girls but I won't mind losing some there. Like pcindy said, I won't miss the back ache or strap pain. I too am looking forward to shopping for sexy bras. ;)

This site and the people here are truly amazing! I am in the very early stages of starting the process and one of the things i've been wondering about was "the girls". I too am in the "triple digits" and was hoping that I would lose some of the weight in them as well. Thank you for this post and always remember if you have a question, chances are there are 10 others with the very same question. Thanks to all of you who have posted your successes, complications, and concerns on this site. For someone such as myself who is a "cash" pay patient, this information is extremely helpful. Best of luck to you all.

I was always able to use my bra as an extra pocket. I'd stuff money or my debit card there. Last weekend at the beach I lost money from my bra!

OMG that is SO funny! LOL! I am not above putting kleenex in the cleavage as well, and often, it's the only place to put my ipod! I tell, my huz that I've turned into my grandmother with the wadded tissue up the sleeve. TOO funny!

Don't you think they should design bra's with pockets? Wouldn't that be handy?

I keep my car keys in mine!! Saves rooting around in my bottomless pit of a bag for them.

It all depends if you S/O is a tit man (or woman), and if you need to, you can always upgrade to new ones. My ex-wife was a DD, and she was miserable with back aches from them, so she had them downsized. She did it after we were divorced, but I always thought it was one of her better attributes

I'm looking forward to having a small chest, mind you, small to me is like a C cup!=) All the cute bras are for B cups and that built in shelf bra in tank tops is a joke if you are a C or better. I've heard they can now take the fat from other parts of your body and use it for breast implants/reconstructions. That would be awesome, the best of both worlds, Lipo and a lift! =)

Oh gosh, I love love love my smaller C cup breasts. I think our sizes are a bit different to yours and a C is probably a little smaller here, but I love being much smaller uptop.

In my humble opinion, a well shaped small bust that doesnt burst out of everything is much more attractive than the kind of large bust that results from being obese. I admit some of those silicone DD's are quite um, spectacular, but I'd rather not have a pair myself thanks. I dont really know why anyone wants huge boobs, I love being able to run in comfort, buy nice underwear without having to find speciality sizes, I love not having six hooks on the back of my bra, I love being able to wear anything I like with enough bust to fill out tight tshirts becomingly but not make everybody stare at my chest.

Before I just had big matronly unattractive old looking bosoms. Big aint necessarily better.