Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 2006 Band Crew

Checking in before I go to bed...my review wasn't really a review...my boss had to go to a meeting. He had the form up on his laptop and he told me he was updating the comments and that some of the numbers would be bumped from 3's to 4's...he told me to go ahead and type my comments in my area and we'd get it signed, etc. tomorrow. Needless to say, it was good from what I saw because my first review back in June was awesome and he said that this one would be even better ;)

I had some ice cream tonight and it was really good...{self-talk - I will not feel guilty, I will not feel guilty, I will not feel guilty}

Have a good night!

Hey guys. Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am having problems with getting enough Protein in my diet. I keep losing it if you know what I mean. I did get some in today and it stayed in. Yeah! Step I have a pairs of size24 jeans that I am about to outgrow and I would love to send them to you. I haven't worn them much because I don't wear jeans in the summer and it hadn't been that cold here to wear them. I think that we should put together a clothes swap thing. SOmeone needs to organize one for our group. What a great idea? Well right now I am working on some Christmas decorations so I must go but I will be back. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hello everyone! Just checking in in between cleaning...my aunt will be here in a couple of hours. Everyone else comes tomorrow morning.

I won't be able to eat much...I am REALLY tight! But that's the way I wanted it. It's not all about the food, right?

I have some 4X tops that I could send someone who is starting the journey. A swap would be good...I hate to just drop them off somewhere and never know if anyone is getting good use out of my clothes.

Well, I'm going to get back to work. Have a great day!

Hi guys,

I'm feeling better today, but I'm really weak. I think being in the hospital almost all week does that too you, or I hope that's all it is. I'm trying to drink drink drink. My fill is tight but it's not so that I can't eat or drink I just don't want anything. I even eat a piece of some type of blueberry toast while in the hospital so I am surely not too tight if I can eat a whole slice of bread? ????????? Who knows, I just know I don't want anymore kidney stones!!!!!!!

I hope that everyone has a wonderfule Thanksgiving.

I also have lots of 22's, jeans, tops, everything is someone needs them.

Hi Guys,

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in USA!!

I just had to share a NSV!! well, 2 actually

I went to see my endroconolgist today adn he looked at me and then checked my notes and said 'since you were banded you have lost a PHENOMINAL amount of weight'.....WOWEE!! I felt great!! and he hopes to be able to discharge me in february if all my bloodworks come back as he hopes they will...this is after 20 years!!!

also, I went to the dentist tonight and i had a lot of room either side of me in the chair and when I sat upright to spit in the 'spit thing' my breasts and tummy werent in the way!! I actually didnt get any of it down my top!!!! I am sooo happy at the moment!!!!

Sherrijo: Didn't know you were in the hospital. Glad you are home now. Take care of yourself and be sure and get that nutrition in even if you are not really hungry and Get well! Never had kidney stones and don't want them from what I've heard. Take care of yourself!!

Indianlight: Congrats on the NSV's. Both of those are reasons to Celebrate, but especially what your doctor had to say!! Proud of you and hope to hear that the doc becomes HISTORY when you go back!

Well, the scale has moved finally and I'm down another 1-2 lbs. Yippee!! Not sure that I will have 20 off by Christmas but if I can get at least 5 off, I'll be happy. Anything else will be my Christmas present...lol!! I am recognizing that sweets are my biggest downfall and that I must avoid eating too many. This is what I've done this past week and it's working.

Okay, tomorrow is "stuff the turkey, stuff yourself day" but not for us bandsters! With the help of our band, we will enjoy the food but not be a stuffed turkey!! Have a good one and GIVE THANKS!!

Hey Everyone!!! Sorry it's been SO long, but its been busy!

I just performed Opera Scenes with full orchestra at my school! It was amazing to be onstage performing again... I sure love that feeling, but I can't wait to not feel like the fat girl onstage- It'll happen soon though.

I had my second fill today- the day before turkey day, so I'll be on liquids for the next 2 days, but its ok- I want to lose weight already! Plus, I'm sick of celebrating holidays with food. So I got a bottle of wine, after all, its a liquid lol... My mom is going to make me some pumpkin Soup tomorrow too. So I'm happy, and its nice to be home for a week-long vacation! I go back to NYC on Sunday night. This fill was not bad AT ALL! My doc put the needle in (no numbing of course- he doesn't do that) and it didn't hurt at all, he got my port first try, and it was over in about 30 seconds. In fact, I didn't even feel the needle coming out- he walked away from me and I thought the needle was still in, but it was all over. I wasn't nervous either- I'm trying to get away from my nerves from needles, and today was a great day to lose my fright.

All in all, its been a great few weeks... I haven't lost a lot of weight, but that's because I needed this fill. I see that everyone has been doing sooo well! Way to go, July bandsters! We're 4 months out and surviving without food! Its a liberating feeling to not be imprisoned by food anymore!

Happy Turkey Day and Black Friday (yay shopping!!!!)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my LBT friends! I won't be eating very much as I am VERY tight...thanks for the reminder, Kari! I need to chew, chew, chew!!

I am so thankful for this online community of friends!

steph

i go monday for a fill wish i could have gotten it before the holiday because the scales have finally started to move down and i really want to stay on that track hope i have a little will power of my own

you and cris have really done so great. big congratulation

hapy turkey day!!

Happy Thanksgiving Julyer's,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I am just so thankful today to be alive and have no signs today of anymore kidney stones, lol, and so thankful as we're getting ready to eat for my band. I know it won't let me down today as I would normally let myself down.

Chew, chew, chew, chew everyone, add the gravy, and pass on the breads,

Love you all,

Hi july bansters!

Happy Thanksgiving! i am thankful for all of you and all the love and support i get here cuz noone knows what we go through but someone who has been there!

may we all eat to satisfaction, may there be no pb'ing and may we all lose 20 lbs by christmas!

Happy 4 month anniversay!

hugs to all :)

dez

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

May we all be blessed with a sense of "fullness" that has nothing to do with food!!!

Leonia...so good to hear you are hangin' in....also good to hear you are busy with the music!! That will keep your mind off of NYC delis!!!

And to those who care.....thanks so much for the personal expressions of support!!!! I so appreciate your show of kindness!! I had been desperate for someone to say "you can make it" but didn't have the spirit to ask for it!!!!!

Ruthie

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I am so thankful for this time with family and the focus on those we care about.

If you are like me, and tend to PB make sure to go VERY SLOWLY with your food, spend the time listening to the conversation and talking with those you love!

hi all!

Happy thanksgiving!

I also have some clothes, size 22-26 mostly from stores like Torrid.....kinda edgy... Anyone? The sizes range a lot...

My shoe size has changed too, I have some 8.5 that are hardly worn, again kind of edgy- platforms etc.

have a great day! Thanks for being there everyone!

LOL

Zoe