Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

An Apology to Tiffykins

Tiffikins, you left the chat room last night without the usual notification and good nights. I wondered why? Then I thought of our conversations going on and I realized you might have thought I was arguing with you.

On the contrary, I was agreeing with you about what my doctor told me. He didn't want to listen to me about my foot problem. I have had no problems in the past 10 years of taking daily NSAIDS. I know he is protecting his surgery, and is probably ethically bound to tell me not to use them. But you take them, and others take them, so I agree with you.

If you thought I was arguing with you, I sincerely apologize. I value your input as much or more than anyone on this forum, I wouldn't want to do without that advice.

Also, when there is a lot of the chatting going on, I get behind in the reply and because I am a relatively slow typist I tend to use short, curt one word answers that may not seem polite at times. I will do better as I get more accustomed to keeping two conversations going at the same time.

Again, please forgive me if I offended you.

:001_smile:

Jerry

I got booted out of the chat with my craptastic internet connection last night. I promise Jerry you didn't offend me, or upset me.

No harm no foul, I'm sorry I didn't come back in and sign out as normal. I was fighting with my modem, my crazy basset hound was chasing a bunny in my 1 acre largebackyard, and the 82lb German shep (he's fun trying to contain considering I only weigh 40lbs more than he does, and he can literally drag me down our hallway when we play tug o war) was trying to get out so he could play with Thumper as well. I was losing my mind LOL.

There's another thread on here about NSAIDs where I posted some research links and other info about NSAIDs that you may find interesting.

I adore you Jerry, and I promise you could never offend me.:001_smile:

Completely off the topic but I LOVE Basset Hounds! They are some of the most entertaining critters on the planet:lol0:. And yes, they just LOVE bunnies...

Completely off the topic but I LOVE Basset Hounds! They are some of the most entertaining critters on the planet:lol0:. And yes, they just LOVE bunnies...

I'm just grateful that I'm not fat anymore. He may be short and dumpy, but that little b**stard can haul ass over our gigantic backyard and the bunny couldn't find his hole he had dug under the fence. I think Hank was taunting me as well. He must have thought it was "cute" that momma was trekking around the backyard screaming and trying to catch him and/or the bunny.

I love him too, but last night I was ready to string him up by his short, crooked legs.

Here he is just to show him off LOL

Hanklittletrooper.jpg

Here he is with my beloved Harley that passed away on Feb 23rd. That's why the husband brought home the German shepherd. I told him to not get me a cat so he gets me a horse LOL.

HankandHarley1.jpg

Mischievous much? I was outside on the porch and came into this, he's not allowed on furniture.

FloridaPics043.jpg

My surgeon is not against taking pain killers after the sleeve. He was at the seminar May 15th and at the support meeting Monday May 24th.

Also, I met a 22 yr old that had been sleeved. She had constant acid gurgling up in her throat after the surgery. Doc says he's never had this happen. She had to be in the hospital for a month and could not swallow anything. He finally did a revision surgery. She now has a RNY and is doing fine. The only problem is now bragging about now being able to eat Doritos and she showed me the diet pop she was drinking.....:wink0: !

After all those problems and all that surgery (she also had her gallbladder out recently) I would think she would want to eat healthy and help her body heal itself!

I'm just grateful that I'm not fat anymore. He may be short and dumpy, but that little b**stard can haul ass over our gigantic backyard and the bunny couldn't find his hole he had dug under the fence. I think Hank was taunting me as well. He must have thought it was "cute" that momma was trekking around the backyard screaming and trying to catch him and/or the bunny.

I love him too, but last night I was ready to string him up by his short, crooked legs.

Here he is just to show him off LOL

Hanklittletrooper.jpg

Here he is with my beloved Harley that passed away on Feb 23rd. That's why the husband brought home the German shepherd. I told him to not get me a cat so he gets me a horse LOL.

HankandHarley1.jpg

Mischievous much? I was outside on the porch and came into this, he's not allowed on furniture.

FloridaPics043.jpg

These pictures are just tooooooo cute!!! I love them!