Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tiffany has Surgery!

Thanks again everyone for the good wishes for Tiffany. I have been passing them on to her. She probably will not be online until she gets home. She leaves on Friday.

I was so excited to be back in the recovery house. The first time I was recovering from sleeve surgery and had to smell the nummy food they were cooking. This time - they were cooking in the other house, not the one I was in. The food still smelled good but was too spicy for me : ( I still tried some but finished off with some yogurt and milk! Wasn't ready to really test the tummy, even 9 weeks out. I also didn't do spicy before surgery tho.

I am at the San Diego airport. Crossing the border wasn't too bad - maybe a 30 minute wait? I ate so good the last few days, that I decided to splurge this morning. I have a blueberry scone and mocha frappacino with whip cream. It may take the entire trip home to finish it tho! I don't even want to know how many calories, etc ... so don't tell me! LOL I will take the dog for a walk after my daughter's baseball game later today.

Tiffany was sleeping soundly when I left early this am. I hope today's leak tests go well for her and the nasty purple stuff doesn't make her sick! She was anxious to have Soup broth later today.

It was a great trip and good to see the staff again. If anyone else needs a companion, let me know! LOL

Aweee you guys!!! This is my first day checking this and I am so surprised and so full of love from you guys!! Thank you all so much! I am sitting in the living room, hanging out on the internet. They pulled out my drain today, that was interesting to say the least...lol I leave here tomorrow!! I will talk to you guys when I get back in the US. Thanks everyone!!

Tiffany

So glad to see you posting!!! Glad everthing has went well and you will be going home tomorrow!! Hugs to you sweetie!!

Good luck and happy losing!

Cool, so you guys are very close to me! I was in Ballard Tuesday and Lynnwood today, such a small world. My hubby works in Shoreline. My son lived in Wallinford for many years.

Gotta love the rain!! NOT!

How is your girlfriend doing? Hopefully everything is well! Good luck!

I am actually alarmed at the amount of fluids I have been taking in, Honestly I havent really monitored it yet because I am only Clear liquids at this point and I am very literally sipping all day, There is always something in my hand. I will also say I havent been watching my carbs just yet either...I have been drinking Apple juice, Gatorade, LOTS of Water. When I got to the ATL airport, I hit startbuck and got a grande shaken tea, which i spilt some, then all the ice melted so i threw it away...but i drank maybe half...I am doing surprisingly well...I really thought I'd be more sore, or that drinking would hurt more and I mostly feel almost normal, like nothing happened...Honestly i feel great...My stitches look gross, but they are itching like hell so I know that they are healing...Going through the airport was kinda hard because I havent wanted to put soild food in my mouth, but in the ATL airport, EVERYTHING smells good, it wasnt THAT hard though, just hurried on to my next flight. I even drove my vehicle home when my sister picked me up at the airport. I wanted to go for a long walk today but of course it is thunder storming at my house, the icky weather must have followed me from TJ.SO as of now I am laying around relaxing, listening to the rain and uploading videos....Thanks everyone for worrying about me = D

Tiffany

Awesome job with the drinking girl!!!! Your next couple weeks will be so much better if you can keep that habit of just always having a drink in hand. It always sounded silly to me and sometimes I get annoyed just how much I have to think about it , but I promise your body will thank you! So glad to hear you are doing so well.

Thats so funny. Not a food I typically crave and I wanted one badly too. May be your bodies way of telling you to hit the Protein hard!

Hey Tiffany! Have you stood on the scale yet??? Just curious if the IV fluids got to you or if you lost a few right after surgery : )

I have to say that hot dogs are not on my craving list. Tonite it was chocolate cake and brownies tho. LOL

And a little glass of homemade lemoncello. I was surprised that it didn't hurt my tummy at all and was very relaxing! : )

Glad you are feeling so well !!

I could probably name a thousand different foods that I like, and hot dogs would not be on that list! But I know we all have different tastes. My latest craving is for Sea salt and vinager chips!!!! NUMMY!! I could eat the whole bag, not that it would not come right back up! Why is it chips, nachos, popcorn etc go down so easy! I guess those are my sliders!

@Janet I did but I am trying not to get an official number until my first official weigh in this Tuesday. My ticker is a little off because I put it up and then put on 5 pounds because I was eating everything in my house lol. Surgery day I was 274, When I got home I was 269.4.....So we will see what happens = ]...I did get my pre surgery measurements too and I think I am going to either check those bi-weekly, or monthly ....... = D