Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tiffany has Surgery!

Glad to hear you are doing well. Good for you! And you are so lucky to have someone there with you who cares. Just wonderful.

How exciting!!! Yay Tiffany, can't wait to hear from you. Super glad you had support and it will be interesting to see all this on video!

Wonderful. A life re-born. I read all of the post and so happy she made it through. God's Speed Tiffany.

Note: You had surgery on my Birthday.

I have 19 til my orientation with Kaiser. Can't wait to get the ball rolling.

She is all dressed up and only one place to go!

TiffanyisMajor is just minutes away from her surgery! She has been calm and cool all day, the nerves are setting in a little now tho : )

We are at the Vida Hospital location. There was some remodeling still going on at the new facility. I had surgery at the "old" clinic in February. This place is large and very modern. Each room has its own bathroom, tv, phone, beds and recliner. The same staff are here and are very nice and supportive.

I will post after her surgery is over!

Yay!! Tiff welcum 2 the losing side...Glad 2 hear tht u r doin well..& well done PNW18..how grt support u r 2 Tiff.. God Bless

Hey Janet

How is Tiffany doing today, I suppose you are at the recovery house. Give her a hug from me, hope all is well!

Congrats on your surgery, Tiffany!

Oh, and to the Seattle fans: hello from Seattle (I'm sitting listening to the cars driving in the rain along Elliott Ave. right now :thumbup1:)

So jealous!!! I lived a year in the classy Renton suburb, but would spend every weekend with my Aunt in Issaquah. In face I hope to be back in time for salmon days this fall.

Thanks for asking : )

She is doing great! Had a decent night. Got right up this am, took a shower, had her dressings changed. We have been at the recovery house since about 10am. She is sleeping ... I am socializing! LOL After lunch tho I intend to take a nap.

There is a new doctor here, Dr. Brenda. She speaks fluent English. She was in the hospital last night to check on Tiffany and then at the recovery house about mid-morning to check the patients here.

Met a gal from Texas who is here with her husband. She had surgery 2 days ago. She was so excited to get broth after her leak test today! She was up and around soon after surgery, and is doing very well now too. Typical post-op soreness but nothing big.

I guess that is about it for now. The sun went away, so much for a little tanning time! lol

So jealous!!! I lived a year in the classy Renton suburb, but would spend every weekend with my Aunt in Issaquah. In face I hope to be back in time for salmon days this fall.

I haven't gone to Salmon Days forever! I need to put that on my calendar!

Ouroborous: As far as it raining in Seattle ~ like that is a big surprise!! LOL It would feel odd to come home to anything else!!

Hey this is cool, more Seattle people!! I'm actually from Wenatchee, but have lived in Mill Creek for 8 years now.

So Tiffany is doing great! That is so good to hear, hope she has a fast recovery. How was it being the spectator this time? And they have a new Dr?? That is awesome, take a little pressure off of Dr. Almanza.

Wannalise, if you come back this summer we will all have to get together, looks like there are 4 of us already. Ouroborous where in Seattle do you live?

Are the two of you scheduled to come home tomorrow or the next day?

Well enjoy while you are there!!

Actually, there's one more Seattle sleever: my girlfriend, who was sleeved in November and is doing great (she says it was the best choice she's ever made) and doesn't post on this board.

We live in North Seattle, just south of the border with Shoreline. Over in the Northgate/Wallingford area.

Welcome to the Loser Side Tiffy!!!!! You'll love it and remember to walk, walk, walk, and sip, sip, sip. . . . you'll do Great!!!! It's good that pnw was there with you!

Tiffany is still doing great! In fact, she is making me look bad. LOL I slept most of my first day in the recovery house. She slept for awhile and now has been up for 3 or 4 hours, downstairs, watching movies and chatting.

Fab, I don't know if Dr. Brenda is a surgeon. She has been here a couple of times today and I think will be back this evening. I will try to ask her. It has been very interesting to watch the process from the other side. And I was mistaken earlier. The clinic I was at in February is their main clinic. They have been doing some remodeling so have been using the Vida Hospital.

Tony is picking me up early in the morning to go to the airport. My flight is at 11am. Tiffany goes home on Friday.

She will get to drink the nummy purple liquid tomorrow for her leak test. I figured I would leave town before that. LOL