Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Limarp surgical center-dr. Pompa

So after a month of research from India to Mexico I finally found Dr. Pompa Gonzales. The price is good and the surgical center looks very nice. Please go to the You Tube link to see the facility. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSuhiAM6ATM]YouTube- Our State of the Art Facilities[/ame]

That's all I can tell you now until my surgery on Tuesday March 9th. I will update you while I am there.:001_tt2:

Hi... I just want to let you know that I just had my surgery yesterday by Dr. Pompa. She is wonderful. The entire staff here is amazing. It is very nice that all of them speak excellent to good english. My surgery went well. I was quite nauseated yesterday but am doing very well now. I am quite tender but getting around. The facility is fantastic and I highly recommend it. I will probably see you today in the clinic! All the best! :001_unsure:

I was sleeved on Monday, April 5th by Dr Pompa. She is fabulous, the clinic rivals any US surgicenter I have seen, the anesthesiologist is one of the best "bartenders" I have ever met :-), and the staff (who speak english) are wonderful. Gas pains sucked, but otherwise I was up and motoring around the day after surgery. Once the drain came out, you couldn't keep me down and the gas pains completely vanished. The swallow study tasted GROSS, but the clear liquid reward for doing it got me through. Being only one week out...I still don't know the true end "feeling", but I'm on my way.

Dr Pompa and her staff are very well trained, knowledgeable, competent, and very, very caring. I would highly recommend them to anyone. A special shout out to Dr Alex (she's great), the night nurse (sorry, I've lost his name in my crowded mind), and Irene...WONDERFUL!!!

Dr. Chrisian is the night doctor. He so very nice and talkative with each patient. I truly enjoyed my experience at Dr. Pompa's surgical centre. I had my sleeve on March 8th and I am doing very well. I have not had the drop in energy nor does it feel like I've missed a step since my surgery. I have lost 30.8 lbs since my surgery. I notice my clothes feeling different and already have dropped a couple sizes depending on the brand of clothes. This was a great decision and I look forward to the rest of the weight melting away. I still have another 60lbs to do but I know with my weight going down each day I am going to enjoy my summer! Cheers!

Hi... Im heading to DrPompa on Sept 17th!! Did any one here have any complications since the surgery or was it smooth sailing from there. Congrats to everyone on such amazing success so far, Im excited to start my journey soon!!

Congrats! You will love Dr. Pompa! I have been smooth sailing since March 7th (date of surgery) and all is well! I am down 58lbs to date! :cursing:

Relax and enjoy your time there! HUGS!

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement, Im glad to hear your surgery was smooth sailing!! Congrats on the huge weight loss!! It must feel fantastic and I so cant wait to be there!! Do you have much more to loose? or have you met your goal weight?

thanks Snickersgirl!

my goal is another 33lbs. Right now I am wearing a size 9/10 and mediums. It feels fantastic. Alot people think I'm perfect right now but I want to reach my goal. Its been a wonderful decision for me. I wish you much success and see you on the losers bench :)

OH my !! im so glad to hear that you are all loving your sleeves from Dr Pompa and that your experiences have been positive... I just can not wait to get 'sleeved' so that i can start living the rest of my life.... Im sure you have all felt like this too at one point or another!

I totally understand where you are coming from, I wish I would have done this 5 years ago though lol

Are you going to Dr.Pompa too Sleeveorbust (love the name by the way!)

yeah! And its looking like i might be going the end of september like 30,31 or 1 oct lol... but i have to set the date in concrete first!!

thanks... i thought it was fitting... i want it so bad i can taste it lol!!... not literally but u know what i mean... great thing is ... im 22 so i will have so much time to enjoy the rest of my life!!!

Hi!

I too am thinking of going to Dr Pompa in Sept. I just need to wait on my passport. Are you guys going with anyone? :)

I've done a lot of research on her, and she seems awesome. Even just by looking at her and the facility, I get a great feeling. I have to go with my gut on this one.. And lots of research! I'd love to save the grand or whatnot with the other doctor, but I have a peace of mind with her.

I've been dieting my whole life and am just over it. Having a baby put me over the edge. People think I AM CRAZYYYY. I can't tell my parents. They would have a heart attack. So, here I go into the unknown.... :)

yes Im going with the weight loss forever here group on Sept 17th - one facilitator comes with me... cant wait!! she does look and sound amzing through alot of people Ive heard!! Congrats Pink Betty!! Its a very exciting decision!!