Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I made it to ONDERLAND!!!! YAY!!!!

Hey Everybody!!! I know I haven't been on in a while. I have been staying so busy, but I wanted to give all of you an update on how I am doing. I am a little over 3 months out. I have lost almost 50lbs. and this last week I weighed in at 199!!!!

This is my first milestone. I think it is so comforting to know that I will NEVER see 200lbs again! I have went from a size 22 pants to a 14. I was wearing 2x tops and now I can wear a large. I am getting rid of all my "big" clothes!

I haven't been exercising and I haven't been drinking Water like I should. I also haven't been eating enough Protein. I hope to do better to lose the rest of my weight. I know this last stretch is going to be harder than the first half, but I know I can do it!

Wow, that's great! I know it's hard to always get in all of our water...and exercising always seems to make it to the end of our daily to do list...lol! But you made it to the 100's, that is a great achievement and something to be proud of!! I can't wait til I make it there. Keep up the good work!

Congrats Charity! Bet it is great to get rid of all of those "big" clothes! So happy for you. I hope to be in Onderland by March....it is my new goal - we are going to Disneyland for my son's birthday (something I would of had a hard time doing before without being embarrassed) and I hope to be in Onderland for our adventure!

Congrats again and get that Protein and Water in thumbup.gif

Hey Everybody!!! I know I haven't been on in a while. I have been staying so busy, but I wanted to give all of you an update on how I am doing. I am a little over 3 months out. I have lost almost 50lbs. and this last week I weighed in at 199!!!!

This is my first milestone. I think it is so comforting to know that I will NEVER see 200lbs again! I have went from a size 22 pants to a 14. I was wearing 2x tops and now I can wear a large. I am getting rid of all my "big" clothes!

I haven't been exercising and I haven't been drinking Water like I should. I also haven't been eating enough Protein. I hope to do better to lose the rest of my weight. I know this last stretch is going to be harder than the first half, but I know I can do it!

Congratulations charitymarroquin, WOW you made it to the hundreds. I am getting closer, I am at 204 and I am fitting into size 16. I am also having a hard time getting in enough Water and Protein. I have been going to swim exercise classes 2-3 times each week. My weight is coming off slower than the first month but I am still excited about this surgery. People are finally noticing that the weight is truly coming off. I feel much better. It is so nice to hear how you are doing and I will be glad to see some new pictures of you. I have some new pictures of me the day before surgery and New Year's Eve, but I need to find out how to get them on here.

I wish you all the best, and I know you can do it. Just keep up the positive attitude and you will reach your goal!!

Congratulations Charity! You must be so happy!! :smile: