Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV: I don't believe it myself!

Ok, I've been a Kohl's shopper for years. You know those discount coupons you get every month...the ones that you peel and are either 15, 20 or 30% off your entire purchase? Well I ALWAYS get 15%. It's kind of a joke with my daughter, who always manages 30%. Yesterday I got my first 30% off so of course I had to go shopping! Off I went, collected jeans, slacks, and tops to try on. Everything was too big! I had to buy size 4 jeans and slacks! Yes...I said 4! I never wore a 4 before, not even as a teenager. OMG! I called my daughter and we cried tears of joy! I ended up just buying a few things, but what an experience! Pictures coming soon.

Ok, I've been a Kohl's shopper for years. You know those discount coupons you get every month...the ones that you peel and are either 15, 20 or 30% off your entire purchase? Well I ALWAYS get 15%. It's kind of a joke with my daughter, who always manages 30%. Yesterday I got my first 30% off so of course I had to go shopping! Off I went, collected jeans, slacks, and tops to try on. Everything was too big! I had to buy size 4 jeans and slacks! Yes...I said 4! I never wore a 4 before, not even as a teenager. OMG! I called my daughter and we cried tears of joy! I ended up just buying a few things, but what an experience! Pictures coming soon.

GOD bless you girl...happy days are here again !!!!:)

OMG......... A FOUR!!! Thats AWESOME!!

I'd be full of *hits and giggles foreva!!:lol0:

OMG......... A FOUR!!!!

I just went and looked at your pics... you look fantastic!!

Good job!!

HOLY MOLY - you look friggin' awesome ... heck, I didn't think you looked like you needed to lose weight when you and Bearded had surgery ... dang girl you are doing great ... I've never been in a 4 in my life and don't expect I'll ever get there - I'm way too tall I think. YOU LOOK AWESOME and think you should change your name to "SKINNYNOW"

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I NEVER thought I would wear a 4 either! When I was a kid, I went from a girls 16 to a junior 11. This is the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me next to the birth of my kids! And Vegas, I love your suggestion for my new name! Thanks again!!

I will never be a size 4! That is really exciting! congratulations. I have to run off now and look at the pictures.

i have another name suggestion...

how about Never2- soon2bskinny? i think thats hot

or nice-2bskinny?

or maybe How-2bskinny and then you can give us all a bunch of advice on your blog.

My vote is for learned2bskinny. You followed the rules and learned a new way of life!