Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Back home and feelin' good !

HI everyone !! I got home Wed. evening, and I'm doing great. NO problems what so ever. Just taken it easy, drinking, walking, and sipping. I feel much better that I thought I would at this point. No nausea, not much pain. SO far everything is great! I'm glad to be home.:(

Cograts on an uneventful surgery, and a speedy recovery! Best wishes!

Congratulations!!! I have been following thhe board quietly for the last few months, but now my date is near. I am scheduled for Dec. 7th, I hope that I am feeling as well as you when I come home.

Good to hear Judy! Welcome back

Welcome back Judy! I'm glad you're doing so well.

DeeDee you are doing so well gurl...I'm very happy for you. Your such a pretty girl to start with, you just get prettier as you go.

I have a question for everyone. Did you eat pudding the first week. I've been on Clear liquids, straight from the Dr. But the put some pudding in my box also. I ate some and it's been fine, no problems at all. Do you think I'm pushing it eating pudding 2 days out?

Thanks

Judy:blushing:

So thankful that everything went well for you Judy!

I was put on full liquids when I got home from the hospital and able to eat sugar free pudding. It may not hurt, but you should try and follow your Dr's orders.

Hugs,

JoAnne

I was also on full liquids when I returned home, so yogurt and pudding would have been okay for me at that time.

Thank you for the kind words Judy!

I was put on a clear diet for 3 weeks. I'm starting to wonder If I can drop that back to 2weeks? I'm noticing that a lot of people on here were on full liquids by the 2nd week if not the 1st week.

I was put on a clear diet for 3 weeks. I'm starting to wonder If I can drop that back to 2weeks? I'm noticing that a lot of people on here were on full liquids by the 2nd week if not the 1st week.

My diet was 1 week clear Fluid & 2 weeks full Fluid then 1 week soft food

based on what I've been reading, I'm really leaning toward going to full liquid next week. So far I haven't had any pain, and am planning going back to work on week 3. I really doubt that a clear liquid diet would suffice me going back to work now.

thats what I would do .....knowing what others did. I never had any problems.....then when you do the full liquids you can drink the protien shakes as well and have decent lump free Soups

HI everyone !! I got home Wed. evening, and I'm doing great. NO problems what so ever. Just taken it easy, drinking, walking, and sipping. I feel much better that I thought I would at this point. No nausea, not much pain. SO far everything is great! I'm glad to be home.:crying:

congratulations Judy for the surgery. I am happy for you. Take care of yourself.