Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

its the night before surgery and all through the house...

It is so great to hear from all of you! Angel,Norma,Susan, JSM, Chancie,Lisaan,Daisy and the teeny tweeny Carolyn! Yes, knock on wood I seem to be pretty ok. Making sure I am walking alot and doing the beathing and staying determined to channel health and wellness rather than focusing on anything else.

I am worried about newmom right now though. She is having a lot of problems with dizziness, nausea and vomiting, and pain. They are giving her things but it isnt seeming to help. I hope she feels better soon. I offered to spritz her with some rosewater but she declined. well, I know it wont last much longer, hope she does too.

xoxoxoxo -joon

Congratulations you amazing women.

My op is on Sunday and Im the only one (so send me some hugs please).

You sound great - up already. Your posts are helping to calm my nerves.

Dalite

xxxx

It is so great to hear from all of you! Angel,Norma,Susan, JSM, Chancie,Lisaan,Daisy and the teeny tweeny Carolyn! Yes, knock on wood I seem to be pretty ok. Making sure I am walking alot and doing the beathing and staying determined to channel health and wellness rather than focusing on anything else.

I am worried about newmom right now though. She is having a lot of problems with dizziness, nausea and vomiting, and pain. They are giving her things but it isnt seeming to help. I hope she feels better soon. I offered to spritz her with some rosewater but she declined. well, I know it wont last much longer, hope she does too.

xoxoxoxo -joon

Glad to hear that you are doing ok. Your comments are helping me. I am going to have surgery next Wednesday, so it helps to be more prepared by knowing what to expect. It helps knowing that everyone is different, and I guess it is best to just hope and pray for the best. I wish you both the best.

xoxoxoxo -joon

Please give newmom my regards and tell her I am keeping her in prayer that this discomfort will pass and be done with. Since I had suffered much discomfort right after surgery I have a soft spot in my heart for her. Both of you please be well and keep in touch. xx

Hello delitedesigns,

How have you been doing on your pre-op diet? I know that you were having some difficulty. I am half-way pre-op. Everything still going ok, just looking forward to having surgery next Wednesday. Boy how time goes by so quickly. I wish you all the best on Sunday, my prayers are with you. I hope you post pictures and let us know how it is going with your weight loss.

hi all....

Just had surgery on Thursday with Dr. Aceves....Hope newmom is feeling better..I too had nausea and vomiting..but it disappeared by the night of day 2..they kept injecting stuff into my IV.

Hopefully the dizziness passes with the nausea too!

Next time you see Dr. Campos..please tell him that Kris and Chris from NJ thank him so much for the coffee! Aren't the docs wonderful?!

Best of luck!

Kris

Oh, I am sorry newmom is having problems! I was really lucky because I really could not tell I even had surgery. I spent most of

my time walking around outside

the hospital.

I hope she is better soon too, and glad to hear you are doing well!

Joon, tell NewMom we are all pulling for her. I sure hope the vomiting passes by tonight. She will heal up fast once they get that under control. Boy, we sure all react differently. Glad to hear you are still doing great. R U eating popcycles? grape was my fav.

Hi! Just wanted to say I am more stable today. Joon told me all about your encouraging words and it just helped me so much. What really helped also were the times I had read on here about day 2 being terrible. I just kept hoping that was true.

I feel much better today although not 100%. Joon is in fantastic shape! I don't know what I would have done without her, I am so glad we found each other on this board.

Anyway...more later.

-newmom

Newmom, glad to hear you are feeling better. I had an awful time with the nausea the first couple of days as well, but it does clear up. You two take care!

Yeah NewMom! So glad to hear from you. You are doing better. Happy happy happy.

Silly I know, but, so there. We sure are all different in how we react to VSG and beyond. Good thing we can share these multiple experiences! Rest, get strong and keep posting.

glad to hear you're feeling better,

Newmom. I hope every day is better!

Congratulations you amazing women.

My op is on Sunday and Im the only one (so send me some hugs please).

You sound great - up already. Your posts are helping to calm my nerves.

Dalite

xxxx

You've got them! In fact I'll leave you some scattered around here...like a treaure hunt!

NewMom

I'm so glad you're feeling better so soon.... I had to spend 5 days in the hospital because ofthe nausea and vomiting. I wouldn't wish that on anyone- it wasn't jsut from the sleeve- it was also the anestesia. I never had problems before- but I did this time- and then I also had a reaction to the pain meds they were giving me.. so a double wammy.

Cnagrats to both of you AND sooooooooooo glad you are feeling better!!

NewMom - thanks for letting us know you're feeling better ... glad you remembered that day 2 was the worst for most of us and pushed through it ... I imagine each day will get better for you from here on out. Glad Joon was there to keep your spirits up and to keep us posted on you.