Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fall and winter clothes available

Sounds like a good idea, I was thinking of taking everything to a consignment shop..but, maybe this is a better idea.

I am 5'2" and have a lot of fall/winter clothes in good shape, some never worn, I would be happy to send to a sister sleever. I bought most of them at Macy's Womens dept on sale, 1x, 2x, nice brands too like Style & Co., Jones NY, and Ralph Lauren. A few from LB and Dress Barn 18/20, 22/24. Mostly tops. I have 4 pairs of size 4 black pants in short from Fashion Bug. All I ever wore was black pants. Oh, and a pair of corduroy pants in a dark burgandy from Walmart size 20 I never wore..They were too long and I never got around to hemming them. A pair of jeans from LB in size 20. I can take pictures and post if you want. Oh, and more..I forgot about. I buy this stuff super cheap on sale..a pair of beige capris super cute size 16 from Macy's..too dang big and a beige cotton skorts, size 20 from WM again, never wore. They were both too tight and I though I would lose wt and they would fit, well...I lost wt and they are too dang big.

Edited by Steph_123

Hey Steph......

I'm interrested in the tops, I'm still in a 1X .......My problem area is my belly, and I'm 5'8" so I know the pants are a definite no. But I have to wear shite or any shade of blue top to work, so i don't buy clothes for when I'm not working and if you have tops( or sweaters ) that you think might fit me... I'm interrested! Message me!

Hi Chancie, I would be happy to send them to you, but I don't know how to msg..maybe you can msg me?

Hi Steph-

Please forgive my lack of manners! I wanted t say thank you for sending the clothes my way. I will have to pay some forward, a few things were too big.

Also- I have clothes I need to send out, but with first my car and then computer problemsn and Holidays in retail... I'm run a bit ragged!! lol

I promise I will get things out after Thanksgiving.

You're so welcome. Looking at your new photos, I can tell a lot were probably too big, but isn't that a great feeling! You look marvelous.

Okay Steph you're making me look bad - I have 3 boxes in my car to send out - and I can't seem to get to the post office while they are actually opened! Thank goodness Chancie hasn't been able to send out her box(es) yet so that doesn't make me look too awful (yet)! I promise guys, they're on their way -- really!

Hi everyone. I'm actually seeing this forum for this first time. Imagine all the money I coulda saved myself.

I am 5'3 and currently in a size 16 bottoms/14tops, I shop at FashionBug and Lane Bryuant a lot but recently I found out that I dont stay in a size for long before I start shopping again. I started from a size 22 and had since given out all my big sizes to a fellow sleevr at work who started from size 30.

I need size 16 pants (no lining) and 14/16 tops. (Will pay shipping charges).

And I promise to recycle as soon as I'm ready for the next size down.

I live in Houston TX. (I check my VSG inbox once a week)

Thanks ladies.

Sounds like a good idea, I was thinking of taking everything to a consignment shop..but, maybe this is a better idea.

I am 5'2" and have a lot of fall/winter clothes in good shape, some never worn, I would be happy to send to a sister sleever. I bought most of them at Macy's Womens dept on sale, 1x, 2x, nice brands too like Style & Co., Jones NY, and Ralph Lauren. A few from LB and Dress Barn 18/20, 22/24. Mostly tops. I have 4 pairs of size 4 black pants in short from Fashion Bug. All I ever wore was black pants. Oh, and a pair of corduroy pants in a dark burgandy from Walmart size 20 I never wore..They were too long and I never got around to hemming them. A pair of jeans from LB in size 20. I can take pictures and post if you want. Oh, and more..I forgot about. I buy this stuff super cheap on sale..a pair of beige capris super cute size 16 from Macy's..too dang big and a beige cotton skorts, size 20 from WM again, never wore. They were both too tight and I though I would lose wt and they would fit, well...I lost wt and they are too dang big.