Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

22 lbs.....in less than 2 weeks, I am loving my sleeve!

That is absolutely AWESOME Shanda - keep up the great work and you'll be in onderland before you know it ... I've got 13 more lbs to be there and I think the scale gremlin is on my scale because I haven't lost anything in a week - hoping things change tomorrow morning!

I was surprised that is virtually undetectable. It does add a certain thickness but I cannot taste it at all. You should try it, I figured that is the best thing for me, since most Protein supplements are absolutely horrible! The unflavored (unjury) and the "pro to go- creamsicle" Protein Drink found on www.dietdirect.com has been a lifesaver for me.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Thanks again and for the link-I'm going to order them both today.

I was surprised that is virtually undetectable. It does add a certain thickness but I cannot taste it at all. You should try it, I figured that is the best thing for me, since most Protein supplements are absolutely horrible! The unflavored (unjury) and the "pro to go- creamsicle" Protein Drink found on www.dietdirect.com has been a lifesaver for me.

Thanks for the encouragement.

I could not find the unflavored unjury or pro to go creamsicle drink on www.dietdirect.com. :blushing:. If you can, can you give me the direct link from that website to the actual products? It seems they have allot of reasonably priced Protein drinks etc. but I want to try the products you have recommended. Thanks again Shanda.

Shanda, Thank you so much for sharing your success. It is an inspiration for the rest of us. I look forward to hearing of your progress. Hugs, Judy

I could not find the unflavored unjury or pro to go creamsicle drink on www.dietdirect.com. :thumbup:. If you can, can you give me the direct link from that website to the actual products? It seems they have allot of reasonably priced Protein drinks etc. but I want to try the products you have recommended. Thanks again Shanda.

Sorry, here is the link for the pro to go creamsicle:

WonderSlim Pro To Go Protein Diet Drinks: RTD Protein Drinks

I would like to add that the only other flavor besides Creamsicle that is decent is the chocolate, the other flavors by this brand were gross. I ordered a few of each kind, my fiance will drink the others (he likes them, he's thin and will eat or drink anything) LOL.

I did also like the ProtiDiet vanilla- it really tastes like a vanilla milkshake on a hot summer day. So nice, I will be ordering more of those. Here is the link:

www.dietdirect.com/proamino-protidiet-proti-shakes.html

The link for the Unjury unflavored is: www.unjury.com

you should be able to search for the flavors

*Also, I would also like to state that I was not a big sweet eater prior to VSG, so my taste buds didnt change, so I dont think that the drink is too sweet but hopefully you wont either. It has a really refreshing, "summery-tropical" taste. So hopefully you like it.

Enjoy

Shanda

Edited by shanda7182
forgot to add something

Shanda, Thank you so much for sharing your success. It is an inspiration for the rest of us. I look forward to hearing of your progress. Hugs, Judy

Thanks for the encouragement Judy. Good Luck on your VSG on 10-1-09!

Keep us posted.:thumbup:

Congrats Shanda!!! I hope I do as well as you! I'm so excited about the future! =)

Thanks, you will be on the sleeved side soon! Good luck with your procedure.

Yes, it is a blessing, I have not felt physical hunger since the surgery. Do I have cravings...YES....but that is just that nature of being overweight and eating what I wanted to for 27 years. That is why this is just a TOOL, we are still doing the work! We still have to control what we eat, but like you say its soooo much easier when your stomach isnt grumbling and growling when you are on a diet, I hate that!

Unbelievable !!!! I see it as a blessing too...although I've not got mine yet, I'm SOOOO ready for it. May I ask your starting weight?

I also see it as a tool, and what a tool it is. The growl is what I hate the most, I love that you will feel full just after a few bites. My mouth always overloads my brain or eyes when it comes to eating. I just don't stop until it's too late and I'm stuffed. I've gotta learn how to control that...SOON.

Sorry, here is the link for the pro to go creamsicle:

WonderSlim Pro To Go Protein Diet Drinks: RTD Protein drinks

I would like to add that the only other flavor besides Creamsicle that is decent is the chocolate, the other flavors by this brand were gross. I ordered a few of each kind, my fiance will drink the others (he likes them, he's thin and will eat or drink anything) LOL.

I did also like the ProtiDiet vanilla- it really tastes like a vanilla milkshake on a hot summer day. So nice, I will be ordering more of those. Here is the link:

www.dietdirect.com/proamino-protidiet-proti-shakes.html

The link for the unjury unflavored is: www.unjury.com

you should be able to search for the flavors

*Also, I would also like to state that I was not a big sweet eater prior to VSG, so my taste buds didnt change, so I dont think that the drink is too sweet but hopefully you wont either. It has a really refreshing, "summery-tropical" taste. So hopefully you like it.

Enjoy

Shanda

Thanks a million Shanda, these products sound really worth giving them a shot. I'll let you know when I've tried them. BTW, since the surgery my taste for sweet has altered somewhat, less sweet is more palatable.

Shanda -

Does it have a funny aftertaste?

Not to me, these are the only ones that Ive tried that don't. Then again, everyone's taste seems to be be "more sensitive" after the sleeve with sweets. My smell seems to be "more keen". I cannot stand the smell of fried or greasy food, thats so strange to me.

But no, these Protein drinks dont have the aftertaste to me.

Unbelievable !!!! I see it as a blessing too...although I've not got mine yet, I'm SOOOO ready for it. May I ask your starting weight?

I also see it as a tool, and what a tool it is. The growl is what I hate the most, I love that you will feel full just after a few bites. My mouth always overloads my brain or eyes when it comes to eating. I just don't stop until it's too late and I'm stuffed. I've gotta learn how to control that...SOON.

Starting Weight: 248 lbs

Goal Weight: 145 lbs

Approximately 80 lbs to go until goal! Woo-Hoo!

Shanda, you are doing so good. Isn't exciting to see that scale moving down? I remember when I used to dread and avoid the scale. Now, I can't wait for Sunday morning weigh-ins!

Not to me, these are the only ones that Ive tried that don't. Then again, everyone's taste seems to be be "more sensitive" after the sleeve with sweets. My smell seems to be "more keen". I cannot stand the smell of fried or greasy food, thats so strange to me.

But no, these Protein drinks dont have the aftertaste to me.

I had the super keen smell after surgery too -- It was like bionic smelling and was just awful. It seems to have subsided somewhat (thank goodness); hopefully your's will subside a bit too down the road. However, I still am super sensitive to sweets. I may give this a try - I would like to have 1 Protein Drink I can tolerate for those days when I don't feel like eating but need my Protein.

Thanks, Shanda.