Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do we always have to talk about the sleeve?

I would just like to throw out there that vaginal ultrasounds are more unpleasant than having a wisdom tooth extracted. . .

Backstory: when I was having the drains placed, one of the Fluid pockets is super low in my pelvic region. They sedated me, and when they couldn't get to the pocket with fluoro, they asked me if they could perform a vaginal ultrasound to rule out ovarian cysts or appendix problems. . . I said "yes", but let me just say, after 4 months of ZERO sex, and doing kegal exercises after the foley catheter was pulled, the vaginal ultrasound is the most unpleasant thing in the world ! ! !

Wow, that sounds really unpleasant. I have never had one, and now hope I never do.

I hear you!! When my hubby and I got together ten years ago, he was an extremely good looking man, well built, the whole package. He hadn't gone grey yet and didn't have the extra pounds he does now. I, on the other hand already weighed about 218 pounds when we got together. We would go places and other woman were always flirting with him. I always felt like they were looking at me and wondering what a sexy looking guy like him was doing with a fatty such as myself. I used to be so paranoid and worried that they were going to try and steal him from me.

Well, my answer to that is that he could see beyond your weight and loved you for who you really are. What a wonderful thing to find a man like you did!

What the hell happen to those two anyway, why arent they on the forum anymore?

Sorry, Ruthi, but that was between them and Alex.

Well I wish they would put their differences aside and go back to sharing their knowledge and wisdom with us.

Plus, Elisabeth is newly sleeved, and I am sure now and then she must have something she wants so talk about too.

Oh and I forgot to mention that bf and I had that talk. I talked about it in another thread.

All this time, he's been mad about something I said on face book. I can't even believe it. It's just like high school again.

The part that bothers me the most is he knows me very well. He should know better than when I said what I said on there, I was not talking about anything that had to do with him or his family, the way he thinks.

Everyone keeps telling me to kick him to the curb, but it's hard when we USED to be so happy.

There are times in everyones life that there is emotional pain and ending a relationship is one of those times. A wise friend once told me that pain is inevitable but suffering is optional..I think that applies here

There are times in everyones life that there is emotional pain and ending a relationship is one of those times. A wise friend once told me that pain is inevitable but suffering is optional..I think that applies here

I like that Ruthi.

Daisy -- USED to be - that is in the past -- remember the good times and let go of the bad and move on - LOVE isn't s'posed to hurt or make you cry - it's s'posed to make you happy -- I think Bill is ready to move on but doesn't have the balls to tell you it's over -- he's distancing himself little by little ... let him go.

Daisy, I hate to say it, but, I agree with the others. It sounds to me like he is just looking for an excuse to move on, but is afraid to just come right out and say it. Cherish the happy memories you made, and move on before it gets ugly and the ugliness completely overrides those happy memories.

Bill is in desperate need of therapy. His whole family is dysfunctional, and his way of dealing with things is to just not talk about it.

He will never be happy.

So lets get back to talking about other women's daily concerns and issues.

I have another one. Do all of you wear make up all the time. I have never been one that likes to fuss around with stuff like that. My daughter tells me all the time I need to wear make up. I have never seen the point of it. I will put it on if I am going someplace special. I wear glasses so I always say you can't even see my eye make up.

I would love to get that eye surgery so I didn't need glasses anymore. Maybe that will be my next big expense.

That foundation stuff is bad for your skin. Plus then you have all that hassle every night of taking it off.

I Know some women who say they would never even consider leaving the house without "putting their face on"

Your thoughts???

I typically always wear make-up if I am going outside the home. I wear Bare Minerals foundation and don't ever wash my face before going to bed.

I hate my skin. It's red and blotchy, and I love how make-up makes me look "complete" and well put together. I will go out of the house without make-up, but it's only if it's absolutely necessary.

And while we are on the subject of fussing, what about your hair?

I have completely straight hair and I don't know what to do with it. I have no clue how to style my hair.

So lets get back to talking about other women's daily concerns and issues.

I have another one. Do all of you wear make up all the time. I have never been one that likes to fuss around with stuff like that. My daughter tells me all the time I need to wear make up. I have never seen the point of it. I will put it on if I am going someplace special. I wear glasses so I always say you can't even see my eye make up.

That foundation stuff is bad for your skin. Plus then you have all that hassle every night of taking it off.

I Know some women who say they would never even consider leaving the house without "putting their face on"

Your thoughts???

I wear makeup every day to work and if we're going out on the weekends -- if we're staying home or just running errands, I generally don't put on any makeup. I'm like Tiff - I wear Bare Minerals and seldom wash my face before going to bed -- and it does cover the splotches. It's all natural so it doesn't clog your pores or anything like that.

And while we are on the subject of fussing, what about your hair?

I have completely straight hair and I don't know what to do with it. I have no clue how to style my hair.

I was my hair every other day and on the days I don't wash it, if it's all wacky, I at least wet it down and do a quick scrunch style ...

I NOW know what we're doing while you are in Las Vegas -- we're going to get you a bare minerals make up at Ulta and I have an appt. to get my hair done on the 14th so you can go with me and maybe my gal can help you with your hair while I'm "curing" under the dryer ... you're gonna go home a new woman ... heck; maybe we'll find you a man while you're here and a job too! :thumbup: