Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do we always have to talk about the sleeve?

I hate the way lip stick feels on my lips too. It just feels sticky. I have found some that are those long lasting kinds that kind of dry on your lips so they don't feel as gunky.

I would love to find a hair style that works with my hair that looked good and I didn't have to fuss much to make it look nice. It's been long and straight for too long.

Permanent eye make up sounds like the way to go! How expensive is it to do eye liner?

QUOTE]

I called and made an appointment for touch-up. This is the pricing: eye liner $400, brows $400, lip liner $350 and full lip $500. I forgot to ask the cost for touch-up. Guess I will find out on the 20th. Looks like I have done touch-up about every 2 years. What I remember is $75 for each area. Like I said I really like it and would hate to not have it. carol

Does the eye liner hurt? That kind of freaks me out having a needle so close to my eye. Would it be cheaper if you only did the top lid? Also, the line is not really thick is it?

Does the eye liner hurt? That kind of freaks me out having a needle so close to my eye. Would it be cheaper if you only did the top lid? Also, the line is not really thick is it?

Yes, it hurts but is very tolerable. Is more pressure than hurt because she puts that numbing salve on prior. You are laying back in like a dentist chair and she has this magnifying head gear thingy on.

You set up ahead of time shape of brow etc and the thickness of liner. Mine looks just as if I penciled it in. I'm sure just doing 1/2 would have to be much less $$. I will ask when I go on the 20th and let you know. carol

I am just learning about make up. I bought some of the Bare Minerals.

I would love to know how to make my nails stronger though.

I am just learning about make up. I bought some of the Bare Minerals.

I would love to know how to make my nails stronger though.

I feel you about the nails. My nails have always been thin. I wear acrylics and when I have them done it is like torture. Most women love getting their nails done, not me. You could get nuclear secrets out of me by just giving me a fill.

Well, I went today for the follow-up maintance for my medical pigmentation for my eye liner top & bottom and my brows. My eye liner was still OK but brows had faded. It had been 5 years since I had had touch up. Unbelievable. She just barely touched the eye liners but I got full deal on my brow. Cost of follow-up was to be $100 for eyes and $100 for brows but since she didn't do allot to eyeliner she only charged $50 for that. So was a deal.

Origional cost she said would be $400 for eye liner top & bottom and $450 for brows. I forgot to ask about the lip liner or full lip. So I am all set now. Have to put neosporin on 2 X's day for 4 days and stay out of direct sun for extended length of time for a week.

I'm all set now waiting to lose rest of my wt and then on to TT and and my neck. Neck will be 1st, I think. That is what people see. Heck might as well do them together, huh? ha. Get the pain all at once.

I didn't know they could do anything about the neck. I always see people on tv with face lifts and that turkey neck so I assumed the neck could not be fixed.

Carol, I went to the post office today and applied for my passport. They said I should have it in 4 weeks. WasA said she is planning to go with us.

I didn't know they could do anything about the neck...

My hairdressor had major facial plastic surgery maybe 6-8 months ago. Paid $20,000. She is not really happy with results. Said surgeon had been too conservative. I told her I definetely was going to have my neck done when I finished WL and had leveled off for awhile.

She said another hair dresser there had just gotten back to work the day before from just that type of PS. She brought over the before & after pics from the other lady. It had been 2 weeks. It was awesome. Made me know I WAS going to have that done ASAP. She had had allot of skin under her chin and at sides of neck. Man, her profile was a strait back look under her chin and a tight neck. The strange thing is that lady was almost thin and said she had never been heavy. Interesting. Said was genetic. I didn't ask cost. I know I will be going to Mexicali for PS. So didn't matter.

Who else is planning to have PS?

I didn't know they could do anything about the neck...

My hairdressor had major facial plastic surgery maybe 6-8 months ago. Paid $20,000. She is not really happy with results. Said surgeon had been too conservative. I told her I definetely was going to have my neck done when I finished WL and had leveled off for awhile.

She said another hair dresser there had just gotten back to work the day before from just that type of PS. She brought over the before & after pics from the other lady. It had been 2 weeks. It was awesome. Made me know I WAS going to have that done ASAP. She had had allot of skin under her chin and at sides of neck. Man, her profile was a strait back look under her chin and a tight neck. The strange thing is that lady was almost thin and said she had never been heavy. Interesting. Said was genetic. I didn't ask cost. I know I will be going to Mexicali for PS. So didn't matter.

Who else is planning to have PS?

Me, me - I am ... I am planning on a Tummy Tuck and a boob lift/implants (depending on what happens to the girls during my weight loss). Those are the 2 major things I want to have done -- If I have a turkey neck, then I'll have a face lift or neck lift or whatever they call it. Guess I'd better start playing megabucks to pay for it all.

I definitely am getting a Tummy Tuck. I've always wanted one because I loathe my pooch tummy and it is something I truly long for. I also may get a breast lift (and maybe implants). My hubby kids around with me and says he wants me to get size D's (although I bet he's only half kidding ;-).

I definitely am getting a Tummy Tuck. I've always wanted one because I loathe my pooch tummy and it is something I truly long for. I also may get a breast lift (and maybe implants). My hubby kids around with me and says he wants me to get size D's (although I bet he's only half kidding ;-).

Rosey - believe it or not I am a D cup ... for years I thought I was a B cup ... went to a bra store where they fit you and the woman took the tape measure and tightened it up and said "44D" and I said "NO WAY I can fill a D cup." She said "just watch" ....she got a 44D hooked that puppy up in the back til I didn't think I'd be able to breath and then proceeded to tell me how to correctly place the girls in the cups ... and low and behold ... I filled them up ... I had been wearing a 48B ... so too big around and too small a cup -- I couldn't believe the difference -- the girls were perky, no back bacon and after a few days, I actually found I didn't notice how tight it felt and that I could breath ... so go get fitted at a bra store and see what surprises you get!