Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Okay all - there is a patient in the hospital who is a revision - she had her band replaced once and still had issues so had a revision. She had it on 7/11. She is having some issues and needs all of our prayers. Her BP is low and she has not been able to walk. She has an excessive amount of drainage and Dr. A is going to go back in and check things out to be sure she has no leaks. She is very scared, as you can imagine; and everyone who has been here with left today, will be leaving today, or will be leaving in the morning. I will not give her name, just call her "N". Please everyone, say your prayers for her and that she has a speedy recovery. She is here by herself.

Thank you, VegasAngel.

Oh my goodness, the poor thing. She is definitely in my thoughts. Did you get her information so you will be able to check on her and see how she is doing? If so, please keep us updated as well.

I'm so sorry to hear that. She will be in my prayers. Is there anyway that you will be able to update us on her progress?

How is Bob? Are you doing all the driving?

Sending prayers as we speak. Thanks for letting us know VA! Our forum makes a good prayer chain

Oh how scary to be all alone with problems.

I am glad you told us about her. Count me in to keep her in my prayers.

Wish "N" all the best from me and tell her that even the Aussie sleeve talk ppl are thinking of her. hopefully this visit to her docs will be the visit that rights all the problems that she is having.all the best hey!!!

Thanks everyone -- she was on a cpap machine when I went in to see her last and unable to talk, so I left her my email and contact information and asked her to keep me posted as to how she was doing. I also texted Dr. Campos to ask how she was after they went back into surgery yesterday afternoon about 3:30. I haven't received a response yet. Once I hear, I will be sure and let you all know. Thank you for your prayers I know they will help.

will do.. How are you and Bob? hopefully your all doing well..

How is Bob? Are you doing all the driving?

Bob is fine - and no, he did almost all the driving, stubborn man - guess he figured I wouldn't drive 85 the entire way - he did end up gaining us about an hour in time. He finally gave in and turned the wheel over to me about 1.5 hours from home. He was thankful to be able to sleep in our own bed last night and said he tossed and turned until about 1:30 and then slept - I have to go to work today; however, I won't wake him before I leave and hopefully he'll feel rested when he wakes.

Thank all of you for asking.

Glad to hear Bob is doing well. He sounds like the typical, stubborn man when it comes to driving, lol. Lee is the same way.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS

I don't know all the details (yet); however, what I do know is that "N" was released this morning and appeared to be feeling and looking great when she was discharged.

From what I know, she was given two units of blood and was released when she was stable. If I hear anything more, I will let you know.

Thank you again for all your prayers!

I am so glad to hear she has been released and appears to be better. If you get any further news from her, please let us know.