Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2006 Band Crew

Hi all ! My son graduated from Pre-K( he went to a special 1 year program at a special school for his speech delay.)

Iam enclosing in this post a few pictures of him since he looked so darn cute! Sorry if they are to big I have HP photo shop and do not know how to adjust the size on it!

He left for San Francisco with my Mom last night to visit my brother unitl August 15th.

Here are the pictures:

post-211098-13813135370092_thumb.jpg

post-211098-13813135370479_thumb.jpg

post-211098-13813135371822_thumb.jpg

Adorable, Lisa!

I'm struggling a bit. I wish I did PB. I throw up - not a lot, but I get really queezy. My stomach muscle feel really tight.

My right leg is a real bother these days. I haven't walked in over a week. Guess walking was good for more than burning calories.

Momma - I'm glad you are perservering.

Good morning Junebies. As of today, my last day at my old crappy job, I am down 100 pounds. Only two more pounds to onederland too. I'm going to Disneyland Thursday, then a three day cruise on Friday, so it will be a challenge to keep it there, but I'm up for that.

I told you I had a new job 5 minutes from home. While waiting to start, I found an even better job, with a 20% pay raise, only 12 minutes from home, no traffic. Woo hoo!

I did start walking a week ago, and I attribute getting over this hump finally to that. My loss has slowed down for sure, but I have no doubt I will reach goal sooner or later.

For those of you having problems, I think my success has been partly due to never being too tight. I've only had a couple of PB's, both since my March fill, but I am not getting any more in the near future. It's all about the hard Protein, and not drinking for an hour after eating for me. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:WE HAVE A CONTRACT ON OUR MICHIGAN HOUSE!!!! iT'S BEING FAXED AS i TYPE.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PRAYED AND SENT GOOD WISHES.

Cathy, I totally agree with you. The more fill I got, the slower I lost. I have lost my ability to eat normal foods at times and that means hitting the chips and queso, refried Beans and the complimentary ice cream cone at my fav Mexican restaurant.

One sad thing. I will fly to Michigan on September 14 for the closing and will miss the Dallas meeting. A bittersweet bunch of news.

Please continue to remember us in your prayers. We have inspections and some homestead tax issues to deal with, but we are on the right track!

:whoo::whoo::whoo:

Pinky,

Congrats on selling the house. It's got to be a weight off your shoulders.

I'm enjoying my first unemployed day in 12 years, so what if it only lasts a week? My sweetheart arrives at the airport at 2:30, and then the vacation begins! Hope you all have a great week.

Congrats to your son Lisa. And congrats to Pinkylee on selling the house. I went to Lake Tahoe for 4 days. I had never been before. We had a great time. I go back to work on Monday :). Good news is....I was 175 this morning! We went to the gym each morning at the hotel we stayed at and went swimming twice, so that helped. I did have a really bad PB yesterday which lasted for 2 hours(sliming, etc.) UGH! I think it was from a chicken wing. Sorry-TMI! Have fun at your Dallas get-together. I wish I could be there!

Hey there!

I received some good news today. I do not have to have surgery on my ankle (yet). First we are going to try physical therapy. If that doesn't help it then we go to the second option ....cast me up for 6 to 8 weeks to keep me completely non-weight bearing. If that doesn't do the trick then they may need to do surgery but that's last resort. Thank God!!

I start PT birght and early Monday morning (7 a.m.).

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed it works.

Melissa Lea

Hope the PT works for you. It would be nice if you could avoid surgery. Got everything crossed for you. :)

Doing great since the slight unfill. I think I will have the scope procedure done before I try another one. Not anxious to do that so I haven't scheduled it yet.

hey guys, I haven't posted about this because I was hoping it wouldn't be true. When I was in the hospital for that horrible ordeal they kept giving me blood thinner shots in my stomache, they had to do it on the left cause they cut me open on the right. I have had nightmares hoping that they did not stick me in my tubing for the band. When I went to my last fill appt, they said there was A LOT of Fluid missing, and they wanted to go ahead and fill me and come back and a couple of weeks and check it again. I haven't gone back again yet will next week, but after a few days my restriction was gone again. I think they stuck me and I now have a leak. When will this nightmare end. If that hospital did that and cause me to have a leak in my band what in the world am i gonna do?????? Thanks for letting me rant!!!

Melissa- Good news on the ankle! Best of luck with the PT and avoiding surgery!

Regina- Oh my gosh! That stinks! You have gone through so much. Hopefully they can use Omnipaque or something and it won't leak!

Croatica and Barb- Best of luck with the unfills.

Well, Iam back from vacation and I was going to go dress shopping for my brother's Wedding which is now a month away - Sept.15th!

I was not good while on vacation so Iam still holding at 220 which is still 70 pounds down. Iam thankful for that even though I really wanted to be further down the scale by now!

But......I HAD A 15_3_39.gif MAGIC LAPBAND MIRACLE MOMENT HAPPEN THIS MORNING!

1. I CAN NOW FIT INTO THE BLACK BRIDESMAIDE DRESS I WORE IN 1996 WHICH IS A SIZE 18 AND IT FITS WITHOUT A SPECIAL PIECE TO WORN TO HOLD ME IN!

2. MY WEDDING DRESS A SIZE 20 NOW FITS PERFECTLY AGAIN WITH OUT A SPECIAL PIECE WORN UNDERNEATH!

**What I mean by special piece ladies is that gross, tight, "I have to feel like a sausage and hold it all in piece!" You know the one the digs in and you stay uncomfortable for hours to look good! --lol

Iam just going to buy a good bra and underwear and control top pantyhose. I need to get new shoes and a bag.

Iam enclosing pictures of me wearing the gowns :

The black dress was worn in 1996 for my cousins Wedding and is a size 18, I was 26 and I loved that dress. The pictures have me with my Mom and my brother. She is wearing the Pink dress. Do you think we look alike? Can you believe she just turned 60 on August 9th, she is very young looking you will notice!

The second cream dress is from my Wedding of March 27,2002, and since it was my second marriage I wore a cream dress. It was a size 20! The pictures have me with my husband Bill.

They might be big since I can not adjust the pictures from my HP photo shop files. Iam very sorry for this, I am having a hard time learning to adjust them so please bear with me!

I not sure which dress Iam going to wear, but Iam gearing towards the cream since I have only worn it once and the black dress at least 4 times for other Weddings of friends and a few Christmas parties over the years.

I will post when I decide which one I will wear and of course the Wedding photos I take of me in the dress and my son in his tux as ring bearer.

Lisa

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZSYYYYYYMFUS

post-211098-13813135387241_thumb.jpg

post-211098-13813135388029_thumb.jpg

post-211098-13813135388558_thumb.jpg

post-211098-13813135389443_thumb.jpg

post-211098-13813135389798_thumb.jpg