Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Grays has me eating!!!

I am learning a lot about automatic eating, I was just surprised to discover it as i did in my life, I usually don't eat in front of the TV, but when the commercials hit and there I was I was MADDDD, I really didn't know how much I had eaten and that was the worst part. I now know that i need to serve portions before leaving the kitchen and especially to not eating front of the TV.

Victoriana -- thanks for saying what you did --- they have always said that watching tv and eating makes us not realize what we are putting in our mouth!

I'm not trying to make an issue of this - but DonnaB - THIS is exactly why I don't see why this thread belongs in the Lounge - yes it started off being about a specific tv show -- but it IS related to our lives and to our EATING.........agreed?

I love the show too and the writing in the last show was superb IMHO.

I sit at my computer while I am watching and it keeps my hands from stuffing my face. Can't eat and type at the same time.

PS....Anybody want to talk about Big Love?

YES! I can not believe my husband has me watching this show!!!

It is the last show we watch b4 turning in on Sunday's and I find I can not turn my mind off after watching it.

I don't think of anything in particular, but I get this weird feeling, and its not a feeling I like. It's all very strange.

I think it's the kids being involved that bothers me?

Do you watch Weeds too? It's on Showtime. And we were addicted to Six Feet Under too!!!! (of course the Soprano's as well!!)

Six Feet Under was my favorite! And the last six minutes of the final episode are sure to be a classic.

Absolutely my favorite show on tv!!! I watched the second part today (we were in Disneyland until yesterday) and cried like a baby. I could not believe they killed Denny. I just loved him!!

Anyway, Chris O'Donnell, the actor who plays Finn, is coming back next season so I assume that at least for a while Merideth stays with him.

And DonnaB, I think the support forum is the perfect spot for this thread. Anybody who is a Grey's junkie needs some support right now. Support to get through the next few months of re-runs, support to get over Denny and Doc's deaths, and support to face the fact that Izzie might be gone :cry

I am pretty sure the support forum has covered other types of support/motivation besides eating and band issues before, right?

Okie Dokie folks, Maybe we could rename this show Grace Anatomy!?!?!? Hee, Thanks again everyone. I like being at the computer while watching TV, then i wont suffer from elbobenditus.!!

Yup...it had me on edge too. I play a hand-held game while watching TV so I don't eat. I kept having to rewind the TiVo just to keep up. It's going to be a long summer without "McDreamy". :)

Just one more thing we have in common besides NASCAR. Gray's Anatomy is my favorite TV show. I don't miss it for anything. I would pick it over American Idol or any show on TV....of course I don't like either of the two finalists in American Idol so that choice was easy.

Gray's Anatomy rocks and so too does McDreamy. Hum, does this mean we have the same choice in men with Tony and McDreamy. Talk about heaven.:Banane20:

Gray's Anatomy rocks and so too does McDreamy. Hum, does this mean we have the same choice in men with Tony and McDreamy. Talk about heaven.:)

Sounds like Heaven to me!!