Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thats what I'm doing now and its just making me nauseous, my nut told me no cream Soups bc they are high in fat but how bad could fat free be? And at 5 days out am I safe to have cream soups?

You got to follow your doctors orders. I didnt have cream based Soups until day 10 - but I had complications from surgery. Another suggestion would be to take the liquid from a pot roast its really delicious when on liquids.< /p>

Is your nutritionist and doc on the same page?

Mine often contradict each other. My NUT put me on 1000 cal diet where my Surgeon said I wasn't on a restricted calorie diet

I had cream Soups after day 3.. Was on full liquid for two weeks and the cream soups (no chunks )were fine with my doc and dietician . At that point you are having such small quantities that the fat and calories shouldn't make that much difference .

Get a bunch of Progresso Soups and strain out the veggies/noodles and drink the broth. It's better than just Herb-Ox type of broths. Those were awful.

The smell of chicken broth makes me want to vomit, just saying. I bought french onion, tortialla, Tomato, etc and did what the others said, I drained them....BUT KEEP THE SOLID PEICES! Put them in the magic bullet or blender of your choice and freeze them for you mushie stage!!

Love a good typo. Soap??? Stop now and switch to soup! Some people take noodle Soups and strain off the noodles, but I was lazy I used Tomato Soup, chicken/beef/or veg broths. Also used a lot of Chrystal Light drinks to get away from broths. Best of luck on your journey down Bariatric Lane.

Lol I just realized I typed soap haha

How much longer on clear liquid? I had one wk. Then to full liquids...clear was tough...I ate drank tea, broth popcicles andwater. I drank alot mind over matter. Full liquids I am having skim milk, progesso Soup and liquifey in my bullet. LF frozen yogurt 1/2 c. Once a day. pudding, broth and sugar free juices. Soon I'll be on mushies. It's been hard but I kept mysel busy. My problem was gas. Oh I also have fresh friut strawberries and banana along with 2 scoops of vanilla shake powder ice crushed and 1/3 c. To 1/2 c. Water. Mix in bullet tastes fantastic. So keep on keeping on and you'll make it through clear.GOD BLESS. BE safe...stay strong!!

I'm 5days post op and om grtting sick of clear broth' date=' what other kinds of soaps was everyone having post op that won't hurt me ?[/quote']

Strain ff cream of chicken, Tomato Soup, strain or blend egg drop, blended lobster bisque

I'm 5days post op and om grtting sick of clear broth' date=' what other kinds of soaps was everyone having post op that won't hurt me ?[/quote']

I ate egg drop Soup and miso soup and lots of it and I was fine. I probably started at 5 days out

I ate egg drop Soup and miso soup and lots of it and I was fine. I probably started at 5 days out

Im suppose to be on mushies but eating most anything not too crisp. I just don't know what to eat. Suggestions? Receipes?