Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm going there...

I'm a little jealous right now. :P

this made me smile, your crazy girl...i love ya

Thought I might add that I can't even imagine waxing my legs let alone my lady garden :blink:.

A little trimmer on the area and I'm done. Mind you, I can grow it out completely, and still wear an itty bitty string bikini without anyone seeing any of it, so maybe never having had to deal with an unruly bikini line may have spoiled me!

hell i love having ole man trim the lady garden.......foreplay anyone :rolleyes:

CG you need to teach me how not to be scared of my boyfriend approaching my lady bits with sharp objects!.....

...oh wait... :P

CG you need to teach me how not to be scared of my boyfriend approaching my lady bits with sharp objects!.....

...oh wait... :P

.........well i picture fuzzy goatee and its open wide :o

OH NO i didnt LOL

sorry if this is tooo raunchy or anyone offended

This is why I love each and every one of you. You guys always make me smile. I'm with Lellow my hubby doesn't like the clean shave. So I just keep the lady garden weedfree and manicured. Glad the older I get the less hair I have down there. Maybe I'm Asian too.... Lol. JK. But the key to a bump free shave is I use conditioner instead do shaving cream and a new razor.

99% of the time insurance won't cover tt. Mine didn't

It depends on your insurance' date=' actually. Not all will cover it.

In fact, most won't cover a Tummy Tuck at all for any reason, only a panniculectomy (skin removal). A large number that will cover a panniculectomy will only cover it if the pannis hangs below the pubic line and/or there's a documented skin breakdown because of it. Some will cover it for massive weight loss, too.

But unfortunately, it's all dependent on your insurance company as well as your employer's stipulations on the policy.[/quote']

So I should start using rogaine to get my pubic line higher? Lol.

So I should start using rogaine to get my pubic line higher? Lol.

:lol:

Thought I might add that I can't even imagine waxing my legs let alone my lady garden :blink:.

A little trimmer on the area and I'm done. Mind you' date=' I can grow it out completely, and still wear an itty bitty string bikini without anyone seeing any of it, so maybe never having had to deal with an unruly bikini line may have spoiled me![/quote']

I am a natural redhead and am not hairy at all. I have no leg hair above my knees. My woman area is far from bushy, very lucky.

I heard waxing it is more painful than child birth

I am a natural redhead and am not hairy at all. I have no leg hair above my knees. My woman area is far from bushy, very lucky.

I heard waxing it is more painful than child birth

I birthed 4 kids, 3 without pain relief, am covered in tatts, have piercings and have had multiple surgeries, but I still won't let anyone wax my bits!

Aww, go for it .. Nothing feels as smooth for as long as a wax, and even with a Brazilian, you can still leave a "landing strip," which is what I do, or if your tech is artsy, a heart or a jewel or something.

Don't worry the weight issue, I've gone for waxes even pre-band. It's pretty clinical and really, they've seen it all. My first "garden" wax, the gal said, "oh, well you haven't been doing much of anything (grooming) here lately ... This will be fun!" that was years ago, and like I said, it can become a whole individual statement. Kind of like a private tattoo!

I'm in my 50s, you're young .. Seize the day. If you don't like it, it always grows back!

I had my first (and only) Brazilian at about 220 lbs [[bIG]] I was a little embarrassed but still went through with it. I went to a spa (not a Nail salon) the lights were dimmed and the ambiance was relaxing. It wasn't as painful as I thought. If you DO get it, make sure you ask them if they use hard wax- it's a wax that doesn't need a a fabric strip to be peeled off. ALSO, make sure they don't double-dip the applicator.

You do know that since you've had a C-section' date=' a TT is covered by insurance...right? I'm going for one next year.[/quote'] What exactly is the reason why some insurance companies pay for a Tummy Tuck if you've had a c-section? What's the connection?

Aww' date=' go for it .. Nothing feels as smooth for as long as a wax, and even with a Brazilian, you can still leave a "landing strip," which is what I do, or if your tech is artsy, a heart or a jewel or something.

Don't worry the weight issue, I've gone for waxes even pre-band. It's pretty clinical and really, they've seen it all. My first "garden" wax, the gal said, "oh, well you haven't been doing much of anything (grooming) here lately ... This will be fun!" that was years ago, and like I said, it can become a whole individual statement. Kind of like a private tattoo!

I'm in my 50s, you're young .. Seize the day. If you don't like it, it always grows back![/quote']

I like the "fresh" feel of just a small amount of garden growing. I was not impressed when the esthetician asked if I wanted a little girl look. Ha. I'm almost 60 not my deal. But some ladies do like it totally bare. Each to their own huh?