Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm home and feeling more rested in my own bed!

Gas pain has subsided which is great. The port incision is quite sore but the other cuts are perfect, no discomfort at all.

Keeping up with pain meds and have just made myself a smooth chicken cup a soup! Yummy!

I'm home and feeling more rested in my own bed!

Gas pain has subsided which is great. The port incision is quite sore but the other cuts are perfect' date=' no discomfort at all.

Keeping up with pain meds and have just made myself a smooth chicken cup a soup! Yummy![/quote']

Glad you are feeling okay keep it up!

Surgery for me tomorrow! Have lost 18lb! So a good start for the long road ahead!

My surgery was yesterday too and I had only lost 10lbs. However I did real good with my surgery. I didn't even stay overnite in the hospital like planned. My Dr. is great! Very thorough! I feel good. Starting to get a Lil gas.

Well, tomorrow's the day! I finally feel like I'm ready. Between getting all the pre-op stuff done and trying to get as much done at work as I could, I've barely had time to think! Getting ready for this surgery has felt like a second job LOL! I'm SO ready to be on the other side and start the next phase of this journey!

Well' date=' tomorrow's the day! I finally feel like I'm ready. Between getting all the pre-op stuff done and trying to get as much done at work as I could, I've barely had time to think! Getting ready for this surgery has felt like a second job LOL! I'm SO ready to be on the other side and start the next phase of this journey![/quote']

Yay! How excited you must be! Good luck and keep us posted please :)

Well' date=' tomorrow's the day! I finally feel like I'm ready. Between getting all the pre-op stuff done and trying to get as much done at work as I could, I've barely had time to think! Getting ready for this surgery has felt like a second job LOL! I'm SO ready to be on the other side and start the next phase of this journey![/quote']

Good luck we will see you in the other side!

Well , I'm an official bandster! Surgery went great. I'm a little sore but nothing too bad. Have not has pain med since just after surgery. I also had a hiatal hernia repaired so I'm staying overnight in the hospital. Overall I'm thrilled at how well things are going. Fingers crossed that it continues! ???Š

Well ' date=' I'm an official bandster! Surgery went great. I'm a little sore but nothing too bad. Have not has pain med since just after surgery. I also had a hiatal hernia repaired so I'm staying overnight in the hospital. Overall I'm thrilled at how well things are going. Fingers crossed that it continues! ð[/quote']

Good for you! Make sure that if you need the pain meds you take them! Keep us updated on your progress.

Good to hear your doing good. I also had a hernia repaired. The gas pain is starting to subside. But now I am getting hunger pains almost. Clear fluids are getting the best of me.

Hugs

Ashley

How is everyone doing after surgey? I am almost 4 weeks out and feeling great.

I just got back from my one-week follow-up with my surgeon. I'm happy to report that I have lost 8 lbs. since surgery and 20 overall since starting pre-op diet. My only problems are a little pain at my port site and recurring pain in my left shoulder. My dr. said both should resolve within the next week. I'm feeling good and have more energy every day. So far so good!!

Congrats, I had my surgery on Aug 19th, my weight loss is coming along okay, from pre-op to date I've lost 19 lbs. My first visit with my doctor since surgery will be on the 10th of Sept -- not sure why so far off I've seen others going in sooner perhaps they didn't have any openings not sure. Anyway, I'm still sore too and just starting to have an appetite. My diet is pureed (babyfoods) and soft diet until Sept 11th when I transition to solids. I'm not sure when I will receive my first fill but I'm looking forward to it. The band is heavy and my incision area is very, very tender to touch. My energy is slowly returning, I think after the long holiday weekend I will be almost back to normal.

Congrats' date=' I had my surgery on Aug 19th, my weight loss is coming along okay, from pre-op to date I've lost 19 lbs. My first visit with my doctor since surgery will be on the 10th of Sept -- not sure why so far off I've seen others going in sooner perhaps they didn't have any openings not sure. Anyway, I'm still sore too and just starting to have an appetite. My diet is pureed (babyfoods) and soft diet until Sept 11th when I transition to solids. I'm not sure when I will receive my first fill but I'm looking forward to it. The band is heavy and my incision area is very, very tender to touch. My energy is slowly returning, I think after the long holiday weekend I will be almost back to normal.[/quote']

Had my surgery on the 20th and my follow up is not til Sept 11. My energy is very low too. I'm still on Clear liquids. I'm hungry a little hut I'm hanging in there. I go see my nutritionist on the 3rd. Have you started your multi Vitamin yet?

I started my Vitamins right after surgery. I am really tired too. I am almost 5 weeks out I have my first fill next Wednesday.

I am ready for my energy level to pick up. Now that I can have pureed foods I'm really trying to up the Protein. Taking a chewable Multivitamin and B12. I barely have the energy to do anything after I get home from work and I am in bed by 9 pm every night which is a first for me! Hopefully we can all get some rest over the long weekend.