Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any other September 2013 bandsters?

Oh wow, what a difference a couple days makes!! I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better!!! It turns out I had strep along with my sinus infection. Yuck! Today I am so much better and ready to greet the holidays head on!!

Anyone doing anything good? My family is coming to visit. My gift to my sister is going to see a Broadway show. I get a full 2 weeks off school. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you are feeling better!!!

I am so excited. In my last post I was close to being out of the 190's. This was my goal by the end of december. Now I have had to put my goal at being at 185 by the end of december, since I am now at 188. My clothes are getting loser every day. I need to take in my pj pants so they don't fall down when I walk. I really think that I am in my green zone for right now. I am having some trouble with my band being tight in the morning or when the air pressure is high, but I can live with that as long as I am losing weight.

Hope everyone else is doing well. If I can't post again before Christmas I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with family and friends.

NOTICE: my website has moved so all blog posted that I have listed in this forum will be going down soon but will still be available on the new site...There is a re-direct notice on the old site.

The reason is because I am getting married on March 1st...Yes, the boyfriend proposed the day after Christmas!!

New website: http://www.debbiedanthony.com

<p>NOTICE: my website has moved so all blog posted that I have listed in this forum will be going down soon but will still be available on the new site...There is a re-direct notice on the old site.</p> <p> </p> <p>The reason is because I am getting married on March 1st...Yes, the boyfriend proposed the day after Christmas!!</p> <p> </p> <p>New website: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.debbiedanthony.com/his-side-of-the-story/'>http://www.debbiedanthony.com</a></p>

. Congratulations!

Yay to all us September bansters! Anyone else in Arizona?

Im in phoenix was sleeved 9/30/2013

Hi Maggy, we are banders, but welcome!

Bad news: So now that I'm unfilled I'm REALLY hungry. I've been losing and gaining the same 3-5 lbs since mid Dec. I need a fill, but I'm going to wait a little bit because I feel like I was just there. I can pretty much eat anything. I think I will ask for only 1 or .5 at a time though, so I don't end up in the ER again.

Good news: I am exercising better than ever, and I feel so much better than...well, EVER. I've begun the couch to 5 k jogging program, and have hit the gym quite a bit since I started feeling better. I also got to do some shopping and have gone from 26-28 to a 16-18. WOOT WOOT!!

Hope everyone is well, wish people would post more. Get with it people!! ;)

I haven't dropped a whole lot since December 18th. I think the holidays got me. Not that I was able to eat a lot - just not good choices. The Christmas goodies went down fairly easy. I've probably only lost about 5 additional pounds. Next fill scheduled for January 28 so I'm going to work harder and try to lose more weight between now and then! I've definitely experienced more stuck / sticky moments since the last one! I'm learning more and more everyday with what I can or can't eat and even more about the mechanics of eating! Slowing down and chewing! Hope everyone is doing great!!

I haven't dropped a whole lot since December 18th. I think the holidays got me. Not that I was able to eat a lot - just not good choices. The Christmas goodies went down fairly easy. I've probably only lost about 5 additional pounds. Next fill scheduled for January 28 so I'm going to work harder and try to lose more weight between now and then! I've definitely experienced more stuck / sticky moments since the last one! I'm learning more and more everyday with what I can or can't eat and even more about the mechanics of eating! Slowing down and chewing! Hope everyone is doing great!!

I'm with you!! However... I started back on track Monday and I've already lost 1.5 lbs since. I know I'm not supposed to weigh every day but I'm doing an experiment this week weighing each day to see on a daily basis the changes...It helps to keep me motivated to not snack... At the end of the week, I will write down the weight loss for the week as usual but I also want to lose what I can before my next fill next Thursday.

Hi Maggy, we are banders, but welcome!

Bad news: So now that I'm unfilled I'm REALLY hungry. I've been losing and gaining the same 3-5 lbs since mid Dec. I need a fill, but I'm going to wait a little bit because I feel like I was just there. I can pretty much eat anything. I think I will ask for only 1 or .5 at a time though, so I don't end up in the ER again.

Good news: I am exercising better than ever, and I feel so much better than...well, EVER. I've begun the couch to 5 k jogging program, and have hit the gym quite a bit since I started feeling better. I also got to do some shopping and have gone from 26-28 to a 16-18. WOOT WOOT!!

Hope everyone is well, wish people would post more. Get with it people!! ;)

WAY TO GO ON THE SHOPPING AND EXERCISE!! Yes, the holidays were distracting to us...we need to get back on here more to keep each other motivated... Fellow banders unite!! lol

NOTICE: my website has moved so all blog posted that I have listed in this forum will be going down soon but will still be available on the new site...There is a re-direct notice on the old site.

The reason is because I am getting married on March 1st...Yes, the boyfriend proposed the day after Christmas!!

Congrats on the engagement Debbie. So happy for you.

I have some good news. I no longer have to drive all the way to my Dr. in Sedalia. Clinton now has a Dr that is starting baractric surgeries. He moved here from Columbia MO. I called his office today to make sure they were able to do fills and to make sure they took my insurance. Dr. Bell welcome to Clinton and TG I no longer have to drive an hour away for a fill. I will miss Dr. Joesph because he is a wonderful doctor, but I can't afford the gas money to drive there every 6 weeks.

Congrats on the engagement Debbie. So happy for you.

Thank you :)

I forgot to say congrats on engagement as well!! :)

Congrats Debbie!!!!

I am so frustrated with the scale. It has not moved in a month. Eating right, logging my food. Exercising more than I have been. Not the way I wanted this year to go.

Congrats Debbie!!!!

I am so frustrated with the scale. It has not moved in a month. Eating right, logging my food. Exercising more than I have been. Not the way I wanted this year to go.

Arch, maybe try a few days of pre-surgical diet again (shakes, broth, etc.). That does it for me when I get stuck on the scale. Are you exercising also?