Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have missed my LBT friends!!!

It seems like I have been going a thousand miles and hour for the last 2 months. I have had almost no time to come here and talk to my LBT family.:cry I have answered a few of my PM's. but have not really had the time to welcome new members or answer questions I might be able to help with.

1st my mom was rushed to the ER because a blood test came back that her kidneys were not working, Then while she was there they found out that her Calcium count was way too high. That can cause heart trouble and all kinds of other things. She was in the hospital for 4 days and the Dr. said she can go home. I took her home and 4 hours later rushed her back to ER. She had been vimiting since I brought her home. Well they put her in the hospital again for another 4 days. Got her home now but she is still very sick alot. I have to take her for a blood test everyother day to check her Calcium count. It is still up and they are running tons of test to find out why. She is so sick of Dr's at this point. And not a very happy person to live with. (she lives with me now) Her kidneys are fine now!!

3 days after getting my mom home from the hospital I got a call that my oldest brother had a heart attack and was on his way to the hospital. So back to the hospital we went. He has had 2 heart surgerys but is on the road to recovery. He is back home now and is expected to return to his job on Wednesday this week!! :clap2:

With everything that is going on I have not been a very good bandster. Hospital food and all!:P I have not been anywhere near a scale. Well, it's there I just don't get on it.:nervous

I want to thank everyone for there e-mails and pm's wondering where I have been. I will try to get here more often now that everything is slowing down a little. I really, really missed you guys!!!:kiss2:

Oh, and WELCOME to all the new comers!!

Wow! You have ALOT going on -- take care of yourself and we're here when you have more time......

Life sure does get in the way of our plans sometimes. Welcome back even if your just passing through. Spending time with your family in their time of need is priceless. I willing gave up 4 months of my life when my mother-in-law broke her hip, had to have hip replacement, went to the nursing home for rehab, and then died from blood clots. I was so blessed to spend that time with her.

Welcome back - we missed you! I'm so sorry that you and your family have had such a tough time lately. Glad to hear that your mom and brother are mending well.

Hmm... a "hospital food only" diet. You might just find out that you've lost weight! :)

Hey, Terri! It's good to hear from you. I'm really sorry to hear about your mom and brother. I'll be praying for a full and speedy recovery for them both. Don't forget to take care of YOU during times like these. It's very easy to overlook our own needs when others need us so much.

I hope you get to spend more time with us soon. We have missed ya! *hugs*

Teri,

May you find peace thru these difficult times. That's the thing the band is still there and believe it or not it is still working. Maybe not like if you a normal day but don't worry when you get thru these rought times you can pick it up again. All the best to you. you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Dody

220/153.5

Bless your heart!!! Hang in there and I'm sure things will go back the other direction soon, if not already. I will say a prayer for all of you!! :)

Welcome back {{{ HUGS}} Sorry about your Mom and Brother. Hope they find out what is making her sick so she can get better.... Take Care

I am thinking good thoughts for your Mom & your Brother. Hugs! And welcome back! We have missed your smiling face.

:]

:) Terri! its great to see you back! Sorry to hear about your mom and brother. They will be in my prayers. Take Care Hun!

Terri I'm so sorry you have had some hard times latley...I'm hoping your family will have better health in the future. Glad to see you back here on LBT!!! WE do miss you when your gone!!! (((HUGS)))

Good Heavens! Take care of yourself, Terri. Glad to see you back and I'll keep your Mom and brother in my prayers, just keep us posted! (((hugs))) friend!

Hi Chickaboomboom, sorry about your sick family & I understand why you haven't been around. I'm not here much either, but I'm glad I checked in and found your cute face. I spent some time with Donali over the weekend and think back to times when LBT had a countable number of members! There are so many new people that I wish I could say hi to, also.

Love you bunches, Lis.

WOW you guys are awesome!! Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. You ALL mean so much to me!! (((((((HUGS))))))) to you all!!

Anyone want to become a AVON lady?? That is what my mom has been doing for the last 25 years and now I have had to take it over for her until she feels better. I HATE IT!!! I AM NOT A PEOPLE PERSON! Unless they only stand 3 feet high and are 3-4 years old!! LOL

Again Thank you all for your well wishes and Prayers!!