Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

such a funny little question ;)

I took a mirror and looked at my vajayjay after i had my baby......ohhh..lets just say i dont ever want to look at it again. My advise is just turn the lights out.

I took a mirror and looked at my vajayjay after i had my baby......ohhh..lets just say i dont ever want to look at it again. My advise is just turn the lights out.

Bwahahahahaha

My outer part where you would have a waxing is still fat. I think it is gross I never heard of a mom lift there. I would think it would hurt more than giving birth.

It's called a mons lift "mons pubis" and it is usually done at the same time that a Tummy Tuck is performed. It is very common.

I have yes. I'm down 40 pounds and I've noticed and so has the hubs :-)

OMG! I am ROTFL !!! This grandma here is getting the biggest kick out of this thread. Missy, I consider you gospel so whatever happens down there when you lose all that weight, if you say it I know it's true:-)

This thread has been a wealth of information! :-)

Yes. You do. I did!! Thank GOD!! No one likes a fat cat!

you lose weight "everywhere" that's true. That being said when I hit 100 lb I'm getting a brazilian bikini wax...I have been too embarrassed because of being fat LOL

you lose weight "everywhere" that's true. That being said when I hit 100 lb I'm getting a brazilian bikini wax...I have been too embarrassed because of being fat LOL

I know this is TMI but-

I'm still pre op but have have the Brazilian done a couple times and yes it's embarrassing to have to told your tummy rolls, but just cause I'm fat doesn't mean I don't want it to be nice and clean for my man :)

I have to much trouble trying to shave by myself lol ill take the 15-30 min of embarrassment :)

I'd always been self conscious of my 'puffy' mons. I lost weight, got a body lift that tightened that area a little, but to me it was still noticeably puffy, especially since the rest of me had reduced. I cursed my puffy mons!!

Then my hubby and I split up and in the year that I was single, not one guy ever mentioned (or noticed, I'm sure) my 'puffy' mons. My boyfriend actually thinks it's sexy!

So I'm ok with it now lol.

I've always thought about getting a Brazilian but I've always been scared! But shaving is horrible especially when you're always getting ingrown hairs :(

Go for it with the wax. I think anything you can do to give to yourself is a treat.

I'd always been self conscious of my 'puffy' mons. I lost weight' date=' got a body lift that tightened that area a little, but to me it was still noticeably puffy, especially since the rest of me had reduced. I cursed my puffy mons!!

Then my hubby and I split up and in the year that I was single, not one guy ever mentioned (or noticed, I'm sure) my 'puffy' mons. My boyfriend actually thinks it's sexy!

So I'm ok with it now lol.[/quote']

My hubby the same, his whole life he went out with size 0's ...then he met me haha. We met on line so at first he didn't know my size but still fell in love with me and a year later we was married :-) ..when sleeping with size 0 he said it was uncomfortable and sleeping with a bag of bones lol...he loves my curves and we had agreement I'm not a loud below size 12 as he likes my um uh...more curvaceous um..uh...bits ...lol

i was a 0 too... i had the cutest cat... she was sooo pretty. My boobs were so perky... 34 d's.

but then i got fat.... and so did my cat... i didn't like her. when they did my TT, they pulled everything and did some lipo..... and now she is pretty again.... no more fat cat...

i was a 0 too... i had the cutest cat... she was sooo pretty. My boobs were so perky... 34 d's.

but then i got fat.... and so did my cat... i didn't like her. when they did my TT, they pulled everything and did some lipo..... and now she is pretty again.... no more fat cat...

I love the way you told your 'cat' story. Made me laugh. I hope one day to have a flat 'cat'.