Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lots of left shoulder pain

I have a lot of left shoulder pains what could this be ?

Since you aren't newly banded it might be from eating too much or too big of bites. I definitely get shoulder pain when I eat just a little too much. I think it's my "soft stop", but it doesn't start hurting until about 15 minutes after I stopped eating. I'm starting to worry that it may be caused by my pouch being stretched. I'm worried I'm eating too big of bites even though nothing has gotten stuck.

I just noticed your surgeon. Did you go through True Results in Richardson? I did and my surgeon was Marsden. :)

See that's what I'm worried about is my pouch being stretched

Mine was dr B

You're welcome. I had really bad left shoulder pain the whole time I was banded. I've watched friends suffer with it too. Doctors need to talk about this with banded patients.It's really common. I am sorry you are going through it and hope you feel better.

So ur saying the pain in the left shoulder does not go away

No it goes away but happen very often just about every day

You're welcome. I had really bad left shoulder pain the whole time I was banded. I've watched friends suffer with it too. Doctors need to talk about this with banded patients.It's really common. I am sorry you are going through it and hope you feel better.

Thank. Everything else is gud just trying to keep a little Water down thanks for the support

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches