Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Having a Bad Day :( :( :(

So I am having the worst day ever! It all actually started two days ago when I was reamed a new one by my boss's boss! Things have went downhill from there. I can't really get into details but because of my mistake a couple of potential problems have arisen. Now others at my office are talking about me and I feel embarrassed. There is no one I can really talk to as it is a small group and they tend to talk behind each others backs. My boss sometimes does it and I don't even think sometimes she realizes she does it.

Anyway, just wanted to vent again (in case you read my post the other day) since things have gotten worse since then.

Sorry your having such a bad day! People at work that talk behind each other's back are horrible. You always feel like you have to be perfect around those people and then one mistake gets you sent right to the bottom.

We all make mistakes, it happens you didn't do it to hurt anyone. Turn on some tunes if you can and tune those bunch of B**chs out. Maybe even take a quick walk to the other side of the office or another floor and just take a breather.

I hope your day gets better and hey it's Friday!!! Hopefully you have the weekend off.

Thanks for the support!

I hate work drama. I'm lucky enough to telecommute to avoid all that, but I've certainly worked through my share of it over the years. Just take a deep breath, step away from it if you can, and rise above it, being the bigger person. Karma is a b!tch.

This past Tuesday was my crappy day. I feel your pain! Too bad surgery and weight loss do not solve all the problems, like work and life in general. Hang on and do whatever you have to do to get through. Tuesday, I was on the verge of just saying screw it all and defeating alot of the progress I've made recently. Although I wasn't perfect, I managed to contain the damage. I did go for Indian buffet at lunch - but I've done much much worse in my time! I stopped with one plate (even though what was on that plate was loaded with calories!!!). Then I had a very healthy dinner and got back up the next day to go work out and have been back on track the rest of the week. That's HUGE for me!

You can get through this. Don't let them into your head and certainly don't let them defeat what is most important to you.

Prayers!

Shelly

Aww hope you things start to get better for you! :(

So I am having the worst day ever! It all actually started two days ago when I was reamed a new one by my boss's boss! Things have went downhill from there. I can't really get into details but because of my mistake a couple of potential problems have arisen. Now others at my office are talking about me and I feel embarrassed. There is no one I can really talk to as it is a small group and they tend to talk behind each others backs. My boss sometimes does it and I don't even think sometimes she realizes she does it.

Anyway, just wanted to vent again (in case you read my post the other day) since things have gotten worse since then.

rise above the situation.whats done is done...its over and move on

let the (children be children)...you show your maturity but ignoring them..let them talk about you-(if they even are)

and i think you'd be a great subject to discuss :wub:

Anyway' date=' just wanted to vent again (in case you read my post the other day) since things have gotten worse since then.[/quote']

I had a cousin that was learning on line retail at the parent company and erased the whole days orders. Her co workers said everyone does it at least once and they all laughed. Smile you are still working and breathing.

Be encouraged and don't let that side track your new life journey....keep up the good work.

Best thing when you make a mistake at work is to own up to it (without making excuses) and do what you can to make it right. All of us at every level make mistakes and we have to learn from them and move forward. If people are talking, you can talk to people and shut it down. In my office, they offer a course called "crucial conversations", it has been very helpful to have those difficult conversations. One way to approach others is to use "I"... like I feel hurt or I am upset you feel this way, etc. No one can deny how YOU feel and it makes it less confrontational.

Try not to beat yourself up. We are all human and S*** happens. Unless your coworkers walk on Water, they too, are not perfect.

:)