Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi, my name is Quahog, and I'm addicted to ice cream....

Me toooo! Tomorrow is a new day, new start!

Oh Yes Ice Creammm... I used to sit late at night with a huge bowl and eat it slowly... I had a love affair with it after husband went to bed.. I cannot have it around me.. I have eaten frozen yogurt since being banded but it's the weight watchers greek so it's not as evil...I know it is a trigger and I have to be strong enough to avoid it... I will say since being banded my craving is not as strong...

i am a firm believer in everything in moderation

esp now that i have been banded and every so often types foods are fine but if you feel strongly that this ice cream (or missy pnut butter cups which are awesome and just the right size mind you) call you all out 24/7 then i strongly concur with keeping them at the store and not as your house...

my food that i refuse to buy or have in my house

cheese its....there is a strong 95% chance that if i opened the box, crumbs would be all that is left so i do not buy it......i cringe when i see those commercials as i can literally taste them...how silly is that.

can even do this "icecream too"

1 frozen banana' date=' 1tbs pb, 1 ts cocao, puree the banana til it forms lil pebble like shapes then add pb and cocao and blend til nice and smooth.. its delish[/quote']

I'm trying this tonight! Looks soooo yummy!

Thank you all.......NO ICE CREAM CONSUMPTIONis posting this thread!

one. day. at. a. time. I do really like the reward idea!

thought about you yesterday,, while at the supermarket (Publix) I saw Artic Freeze Ice Cream.. it's sugar free, gluten free, low calories.. 75 for a 1/2 cup... not bad.. now I had to buy some to try.. it comes in 1 pt.. I got the chocolate /peanut butter.. both my favorite flavors... it was okay, not ben and jerry's or haagen daz but pretty good... kinda pricey $4.59/pt... but if you have a hankering for ice cream give it a try.

Thank you, how thoughtful!! I had been very good until tonight. Had a kiddy dish of mocha chip. But kiddy size!!! Kinda proud of myself.

I will look up that brand, we don't have that store around here but searching if half the fun!

Well, my husband and I are both testing as 3+ on dairy products for allergies. So we are staying away from ice cream and all dairy. I must admit, I too am an ice cream addict! Staying away from Dairy Queen and McDonald's frappes, and Starbucks Frappachinos, is one day a t a time!!!

Best luck to all of our addictions! I believe in a Higher Power!

Thanks for the good wishes and I hope your allergies stay under control

Well, my husband and I are both testing as 3+ on dairy products for allergies. So we are staying away from ice cream and all dairy. I must admit, I too am an ice cream addict! Staying away from Dairy Queen and McDonald's frappes, and Starbucks Frappachinos, is one day a t a time!!!

Best luck to all of our addictions! I believe in a Higher Power!

how interesting....was that one of the metametrix igG tests? I tested as a 5+ for milk, but can't completely give it up! I'm not much of a meat eater,so it'm my Protein source! I LOVE greek yogurt, cottage cheese, cheese, milk (the only thing I have done is switch my milk to almond breeze, unsweetened, coconut flavored. But I also have a 3+ to almonds peanuts oranges and garlic...ahhh can't win lol

If I had to pick one food that was a major trigger for me it would be ice cream. I was actually gonna post on here about it...Quahog I think you may have given me the strength to try to start qutting!

how interesting....was that one of the metametrix igG tests? I tested as a 5+ for milk, but can't completely give it up! I'm not much of a meat eater,so it'm my Protein source! I LOVE greek yogurt, cottage cheese, cheese, milk (the only thing I have done is switch my milk to almond breeze, unsweetened, coconut flavored. But I also have a 3+ to almonds peanuts oranges and garlic...ahhh can't win lol

If I had to pick one food that was a major trigger for me it would be ice cream. I was actually gonna post on here about it...Quahog I think you may have given me the strength to try to start qutting!

I did not test anything for almonds, but after 3 weeks, my muscles were sore, so I looked it up, and sounds like I can't have almonds or almond milk, either. i switched to coconut milk!