Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am sooooo excited!!! 50 pounds ago I could not find a comfortable bra. I had basically given up and only wore one when I absolutely had to because they were so miserable. I squeeeeezed into a 44DD because it was so hard to find a 46DD. Well about 5-6 weeks ago I was able to buy 40DD and they were SOOOOO comfortable. I had to wear them on the loosest notch but they felt great! ALL DAY EVEN!! Over the last couple weeks I had to switch to the tightest notch and now that I have lost even more weight I can no longer wear these 40DDs that I just bought!! I am super comfy in a 38DD!!! I AM ELATED!!! Hooray for happy, comfy boobs!!!

That's awesome!! I know the feeling. I was a 40G at the beginning of my journey. Not easy to find those either. Now I'm a 36DDD sadly not that easy to find either but my boobs feel much more manageable now.

Awesome, NSV! I am down to 36 dd. They measure me at 34 c, but I find they squash my flabby boobs, 36 dd makes the most of the flab without me falling out!(from 2 kids, 100 lbs, and 64 years of age).

I'm with ya girl, I have happy boobs too, I went from a 44DD to a happy 40D and I think I could do a 40C, just haven't tried it on yet. I have found a wonderful comfy Wacoal bra that I love. Can't wait to fit into a 38, woohoo, happy boobies for us.

Congrats! 42H checking in here. Very excited there might be a day when my only bra options aren't Lane Bryant.

This is similar to another thread only the opposite lol. I was having a moan about the fact that my much loved girls died a death during the last 10lbs of weightloss and I ended up getting them restored. It would have worked out a lot cheaper if they had just gone down proportionately :)

I am happy for you ladies that your puppies are now more managable!

This is similar to another thread only the opposite lol. I was having a moan about the fact that my much loved girls died a death during the last 10lbs of weightloss and I ended up getting them restored. It would have worked out a lot cheaper if they had just gone down proportionately :)

I am happy for you ladies that your puppies are now more managable!

Well when I get to goal I may need some restoration!! I don't really want them to be at my belly button...long and skinny versus nice and perky? hmmm! LOL

i understand your problem. i was a 44H when i started and now i wear a 36G

i have ordered from this company many times and alway happy.

http://www.belle-lingerie.co.uk/

Oh I can't wait for the day when a bra off the rack will fit well! Its been so long since I was properly measured...maybe that will be a good 50 pound loss reward. My boobs are jealous of your boobs. :P

Great NSV's! Let's hear it for the "girls"! My only complaint was that my boobs were the first to go. I'm happy though to be in a smaller bra size.

Oh I can't wait for the day when a bra off the rack will fit well! Its been so long since I was properly measured...maybe that will be a good 50 pound loss reward. My boobs are jealous of your boobs. :P

Buying off the rack for the rack is awesome!! LOL

Great NSV's! Let's hear it for the "girls"! My only complaint was that my boobs were the first to go. I'm happy though to be in a smaller bra size.

I am a little bummed cuz I can tell that the girls are shrinking now too but if I end up with a 36C and can fit in size 12 pants I'm ok with that! :)

I found an awesome lingerie shop in Kansas City that sells unusual bra sizes. They cost a small fortune, but it's worth it! About 1 year into my weight loss journey, I went for a real, honest-to-God, bra-fitting! What an eye-opener! About a year after finding this wonderful store, I moved to Colorado and haven't found another specialty store like it - even in Denver. (You don't want to know what comes up when you Google search for "specialty lingerie").

So now, every time we go home to visit family on vacation, I go in and buy a few new bras. I'm sitting here typing this wearing a 34G!!! I don't think I've been in a 34 since I was in junior high - and that was a loooonnnggg time ago!

If any of you ever have the chance to have a real bra fitting by a professional, I highly recommend it! It's amazing what a difference it makes! Someday, when I finally reach goal and stay there for at least 6 months, I hope to get a lift (and maybe reduction) at the same time I lose some of the extra skin. But until then - the girls will be comfy in their 34G!

I found an awesome lingerie shop in Kansas City that sells unusual bra sizes. They cost a small fortune, but it's worth it! About 1 year into my weight loss journey, I went for a real, honest-to-God, bra-fitting! What an eye-opener! About a year after finding this wonderful store, I moved to Colorado and haven't found another specialty store like it - even in Denver. (You don't want to know what comes up when you Google search for "specialty lingerie").

So now, every time we go home to visit family on vacation, I go in and buy a few new bras. I'm sitting here typing this wearing a 34G!!! I don't think I've been in a 34 since I was in junior high - and that was a loooonnnggg time ago!

If any of you ever have the chance to have a real bra fitting by a professional, I highly recommend it! It's amazing what a difference it makes! Someday, when I finally reach goal and stay there for at least 6 months, I hope to get a lift (and maybe reduction) at the same time I lose some of the extra skin. But until then - the girls will be comfy in their 34G!

I have a shop that i go to in Baton Rouge and i love it... they fit me and even alter them for me. But when i want to buy something ..... Girly... i go her to this place. Only thing is ... you have to read what you are buying. I bought two and had to send them back because they were padded... well let me tell you people like u and i don't need padding.... lol I sent them back and they gave me a refund.. not the shipping. No questions asked. I have also bought two bikinis with them... i love it cause i can buy the top separate by the bra size...

so now me and my 36G's are happy happy happy

http://www.belle-lingerie.co.uk if you to to the top an click on the usa flag it will give you the us dollar price