Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello everyone.

I had surgery 12/21 and have received 4 adjustments. My last adjustment was 4/18 and I feel I am at my green zone. I had an appt 5/20 and my dr and I decided I did not need a fill. I have been eating a good meal until 2 weeks ago. Now I'm not able to eat hardly anything. (4-5 small bites then done!) recently I started drinking warm beverages prior to eating and I can eat a tad more. I'm not losing weight at all now and actually gained 1-2 lbs.

Have anyone else experienced this issue? I can NOT eat Breakfast anymore. Not sure if its due to my aggregated allergies or what.

pre-op wt 344, current wt. 277.4

I would say, call the doctor. Whenever something seems wrong, that is the best thing to do. I know mine has someone on call 24/7.

Good luck tomorrow when you call.

I'm in my 7th year of being banded. The only issues I have are that I cannot eat rice or apple skins... and no carbonated beverage. All other foods are fine.

If I am "tight" in the mornings I will have a few sips of coffee or tea.... then wait 10 mins. then I can eat my Breakfast. Sometimes I am tight 3 out of the 7 days of the week but then I can got weeks without being tight in mornings.

Maybe you you need a tiny defill?

Tom, Toronto

Banded July 6 06

Wt. Loss: 156 lbs

I know I hate when I get this response but have you called the doctor? It sounds like you may have a tad to much Fluid. At least this is

What has happened with friends of mine that are farther along in there journey than I am

I'm in my 7th year of being banded. The only issues I have are that I cannot eat rice or apple skins... and no carbonated beverage. All other foods are fine.

If I am "tight" in the mornings I will have a few sips of coffee or tea.... then wait 10 mins. then I can eat my breakfast. Sometimes I am tight 3 out of the 7 days of the week but then I can got weeks without being tight in mornings.

Maybe you you need a tiny defill?

Tom' date=' Toronto

Banded July 6 06

Wt. Loss: 156 lbs[/quote']

Tomander, that's kind of what I am experiencing. I talk to my doctor and he said with people with the older bands and some women have stated similar issues, but I have been tight on and off for awhile. May sound weird but I have noticed when it rains I'm tight and when I have an allergy flair up. But never consistently.

I would say' date=' call the doctor. Whenever something seems wrong, that is the best thing to do. I know mine has someone on call 24/7.

Good luck tomorrow when you call.[/quote']

We discussed it on my last visit which it was on and off then. I will reach out to him by Friday if no improvement. I wanted to see if it corrects itself because I had to take off work with my son who has been sick.

I know I hate when I get this response but have you called the doctor? It sounds like you may have a tad to much Fluid. At least this is

What has happened with friends of mine that are farther along in there journey than I am

No your response is fine!! It just started on a consecutive basis within the last two weeks. I last had a fill over a month ago and I was fine until 2 wks ago. I'm a weirdo!! Lol

No your response is fine!! It just started on a consecutive basis within the last two weeks. I last had a fill over a month ago and I was fine until 2 wks ago. I'm a weirdo!! Lol

pre-op wt 344' date=' current wt. 277.4[/quote']

I'm a weirdo too don't worry lol.

I had the same issues I could not eat anything for a week and I would end up bringing everything up. I was in the ER and they diagnosed me with a hiatal hernia. My surgeon is telling me that I may need to have my band removed

I had the same issues I could not eat anything for a week and I would end up bringing everything up. I was in the ER and they diagnosed me with a hiatal hernia. My surgeon is telling me that I may need to have my band removed

I'm sorry to hear that! How are you feeling?

I just had the same experience and had a slight un-fill. My tightness was stress related and I went back two weeks later to get a fill and I'm back in the zone! I can say I have let myself stay too tight before and my esophagus dilated and I had to have all the Fluid in my band removed for four weeks do it could heal. Took me six months to get back into the zone and gained back 20 lbs.

I just had the same experience and had a slight un-fill. My tightness was stress related and I went back two weeks later to get a fill and I'm back in the zone! I can say I have let myself stay too tight before and my esophagus dilated and I had to have all the Fluid in my band removed for four weeks do it could heal. Took me six months to get back into the zone and gained back 20 lbs.

I'm sorry that happened, but I'm glad to hear you are back in the zone!!