Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ohhh Betty...I'm right there with ya. Long weekend but, man it went by fast! Trying to get work done and the system is soooooooooo slow it's holding me up!

Good Morning,

:bored Yeah Betty, I'll go to work for you :tired :tired :tired :tired :tired

Sherry, maybe you need a slight unfill, throwing up is NOT good for the esphogus, you'll do more damage being to tight. Please talk to your doctor. Be careful okay :)

Well boss man is in a meeting, I just got out of one and I still have sand in my eyes from not enuf sleep :)

Back to the grind... I promised myself I would do really good this week and I will *!#$*%&*! <--- insert any cuss word you'd like :heh:

Soooooooo whats new?

Good Morning,

I was going to do personals yesterday and got side tracked. Took the boys swimming. They just wear me out.

I was reminded by Pat's "81" that Elliott's Son was one of the racers in the Kart Races.

Anyway I will have to stop in tonight and read back on the post's...

:happybday: Happy Belated Bithday Becky!!!!:happybday:

Well... It's been busy in here!!!!

Eileen... Dag Nabbit!!!! I wanted to see the lil hoppers! I bet they were soooooooooooooo cute! Yep... the but has recovered...finally! I even have the wider seat but in relation to my a$$ it is still quite small. :) Had a good time fishing but it was HOT and even with sunscreen I burned the top of my feet and got a wee tinge of red on the shoulders and face. We coaught one lil walleye and the rest were sheephead... oh well. :)

Cindy... It must be hard but kudos for sticking to your guns and handling things just as your Grandmother would have wanted... it's just the right thing to do. (((Hugs)))

Pat... HOLY CRAP... that't a park...not a yard!!! LOVE...LOVE....LOVE... your garden cart...man... I need one of those!

Betty... I am trying to purchase mostly perenials this year two... unfortunately there are not many flowers that fit that bill up here! Sorry I wasn't here this morning to go to work for you!

Sherry... I have the same problem... but although I do get "stuck" often... I rarely actually PB. PBing that often is not good... perhaps just a smidge out would help??? THere are some foods that I have given up on... bread... chicken (unless it is in a casserole)... pork chops... tortillas... asparagus... broccoli... fresh fruit with the exception of pears... and actually the list goes on and on. ON the other hand... cookies... chips... chocolate and icecream all go down slicker than snot. :phanvan

Donna... So sorry about your son but you really are doing the right thing in letting him face the consequences... I know it has to be really hard but it may be just what is needed for him to face up to his addiction. (((Hugs)))

Anne... Just have fun girl we'll still be here when you get back!

Mary... Squirt guns... now that sounds like fun!!!!! Hmmmmm... I may have to get some of those for up at the cabin! Hope you had a relaxing weekend!

Well... I started this post earlier this morning and ended up having to abandon it due to a sick dog. I had to take Ava in again... she had vomited this morning first thing and when I returned from exercising her kennel was full of slime from her vomiting and drooling. I took her outside to rinse her off and she was just lethargic and couldn't quit heaving. We have about hit out end emotionally and financially with the dogs. So... she is spending the night at the vet... 105 temp... bloodwork was awesome... they don't know what is wrong with her. I bawled all of the way to the vet as I was sure they were going to say her stomach had twisted.... thank God that wasn't the problem.

On the bright side... I lost 3 lbs this week. I also injured a muscle in my right calf when I was loading my sister's b-day tree. I have been gimping arouns all week and feel pretty darned depressed that I finally got my act together with exercise and now this is slowing me. I have the darn leg wrapped... heel lifts in the tennis shoes... and I'm keeping it elevated when I can. I still went to exercise this morning... as long as I can put weight on the sucker... I'm going.

I'm sorry if I missed anybody... my brain is so fried and I imagine others have posted while I was gone.

Hope everyone has a good week. :)

Darcey...

Way to go on the 3 lbs!!! I bet you it is the excersise~

C O N G R A T ' S

Keep up the good work.....

Kisses and Hugs,

Hey All

No time for personals today - I will try to get caught up tomorrow!

Well, I went to pick up the DN on Friday - and stayed at my Sister's long enough to watch the end of the Game... Go Mavs!

Saturday was pretty low key. DN played on my computer - he gets to play on a better computer with better games at my house - and I read and played, too. We went to Dave and Busters and played Shoot-em-up games for several hours - well, I played for an hour and then watched the Pistons get their butts beat by the Heat at the D&B bar... DN had a fab time playing to his little heart's content and DH & I watched the game.

Sunday - we were off to the Faire. This was DN's first trip - and his little head was swivelling around like mad - gawking at everything. Fairies & Pirates and Lords, OH MY. We saw some shows, got some sun, ate some food - basically had a blast. We had so much fun that we decided to do it again on Monday - so we did. (Betty - I was the chick mopping her brow every 10 seconds - you know, the one eating everything in sight...)

It was very warm both days - but we all had a fabulous time.

Between faire visits, we watched the ball games... (Did I say "Go Mavs!!"?)

Now, it's back to the old grind... month-end, and trying to control myself... not succeeding, mind you - but trying, none the less.

I am so darned tired of hovering at the same weight - so I have scheduled that fill I know I need, finally. Unlike some of our other folk, I am able to eat any darned thing I want, any time, anywhere, anyhow. I think I need a little more restriction... or a head examination, or something.

DH managed to throw out his back a while ago, unloading some Water from his truck, so we haven't been going to the gym - but Darn it! We are going soon... if sweating gallons and walking for miles counts, I guess I got in two days of exercise over the long weekend.

I go to my Band doc on Thursday - so we will get the official weigh-in figure. All I can say is, thank GOD this occurs BEFORE I go on vacation from the 5th thru the 9th... *sigh*. I was hoping to get my fill done before the vacation - but the fill center is booked until the middle of the vacation - so it has to wait for after. Dang! So, having not enough restriction, and no will power at all, I will enter my vacation days with the potential to eat like a mad-woman. Greeeeeaaaaaat.

I guess I will just have to knock on Darcy and hope for the exercise jones to hit.

Well guys, I have to run. I am already late back from lunch.< /p>

Love you guys!!

Hi Everyone,

I haven't caught up on everything yet, but I hope all is well.

The surprise party on Saturday night for DH was GREAT!! He was shocked!! We all stood out in the driveway because there was no way to hide all of the cars. As he pulled down the street all he could think about was a hot shower and rest. Wondered who was having the big party and then it clicked!

It was really nice and fun.

I'm back to working hoping I can save the magazine!

Well I'm off to vote and then I hope to go to the pool for a swim.

I REALLY want to lose 34 pounds by September 21st. We are going on a cruise with some friends. Do you think there is any way on earth I can do it?

I'll catch up and do personals soon....I hope....

Good evening... off to the gym.:clap2: :clap2:

DS called and he was at the airport waiting for his flight to San Antonio for:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: Air Force boot camp!

:) :) :) :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good Morning....

It is a beautiful sunny day:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: here in Florida. Had a hard, but good workout last night. Move a muscle ... change a thought!

Just wanted to tell y'all to have a great day because I plan on it!!!!

Kisses,

Good Morning :D

:confused: to you all. I have to get some crap done and I'll be back later to do personals. Just thinking about you all :rolleyes:

Hugs

Good Morning Chicas ~ I tell you my kiddos have me running ragged in the evenings ~ It seems I come to work to rest ~ How bad is that??

Took them to the Library last night ~ they are in the reading program again this year. Then we went for a extra long walk ~ I thought they were worn out but oh NO they wanted to know what we were going to do next? I suggested clean or weed ~ they opted to watch a little TV then shower, snack and bed. I weeded and cleaned by myself. Other than that hope you are all doing good and everything is fine..

Darcy How is the leg??

WHERE IS MY APPROVAL LETTER?

Hey Friends,

I am looking for my letter and have a gut feeling that someone is sitting on it. Once again I need to start making calls and making mountains move..... I only started this mess in November!

On a Brighter note: I have my TIVO up and running. The kids are over the moon about it! I still have to learn how to record and flip channels but I feel so..... so modern. Hey, don't laugh...... I just recently got a DVD player and upgraded my Nokia cell phone from a hundred years ago. Does anyone know what "download ringtone" means? Just kidding! We're having a heatwave out here in So. Calif and I still have 17 days of school. Bye!

Afternoon All!

Well... It looks like my pup is coming home today... yikes... I don't want to see the bill!

Leg is feeling better today but I still had to ace it to be able to exercise. I've been having probs with chestpain and palpitations with the exercise so I called today and made an appointment with the doc. This is one of the reasons I always abandon an exercise routine... I always attributed the problem to being a smoker before but this time I'm clean of nicotine and this is holding me back! THis morning I had nausea along with the other crud and is scared me a bit... we'll see... my main goal is not to drop dead although that would certainly be an effective weight-loss program. :)

Patty... sorry bout the slow poke folks... the faster YOU go...the behinder THEY get! There are going to be a lot of WOO HOOS when you finally get your date!

Mary... It's much better today... thank goodness as I was serioucly ticked off at the klutz that resides in me! Keep those running shoes on and chase those kidlins around and around... you'll burn calories and they'll burn off energy!

Eileen... Have fun in the crap. ;)

Donna... great news about your son...Yay! I hope you are having a terrific day just as you planned!

Dianne... Glad you had a good time with the surprise party and I absolutely think you can lose that amount of weight before your cruise with all of us here routing for you! If you want it... reach out...grab it... :)

Beanie... Glad you had fun with the Dorky nephew! :) Bummer about having to wait for the fill... do they have a cancellation list???? Wish I could share the magic potion that finally kicked my a$$ in gear... don't know what finally did it but thank gawd I got back on track before I gained all of my lost weight back! I am still not making the best choices for food... even had a bit of a binge yesterday d/t emotional stress but the exercise seems to be keeping things moving in the right direction. I just keep telling myself that if I exercise like a maniac I can have some treats and still lose weight.

Hope everyone else is having a fantabulous day!

Afternoon All!

I am still not making the best choices for food... even had a bit of a binge yesterday d/t emotional stress but the exercise seems to be keeping things moving in the right direction. I just keep telling myself that if I exercise like a maniac I can have some treats and still lose weight.

Darcey... that is the great thing about excersise. Not only does it make you feel better, it keeps the scale going in the right direction! Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I left town for a day and had a very nice family-centered weekend. Oh...and there was cake. Ugh! The good thing is that going to the gym has stopped the weight gain. Now I need to adjust the diet so there can actually be a loss.

Darcy -- sorry about the leg pain. I hope it is getting better. And I hope your doc can tell you something about the heart palps, too. You are doing great with the exercise and I hope you can keep it up.

I sure enjoy reading about all of your busy lives. It makes mine feel a little more sane. But it is time for me to hop off to work. Twelve more days of school and then the summer!