Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I loved Loverboy!!!! OMIGOD... I guess that makes me an old geek. :eek:

Hi,

Heading to Connecticut tomorrow. I am excited to see my two DS's. Other reason going to CT:

Dad's (83 yo) girlfriend called. She thinks something is going on with him. I was suppose to stay with my best friend, but I am going to stay with Dad and his girl to observe. Remember him in your prayers please.

DH got back his MRI... not good. Two herniated disc's. YUCH. He had surgery 6 years back. Poor thing... I feel so bad for him. He won't give in to it... He is an amazing person...

So, I am off. hair done...check, nails.... done, toes..... done!!! LOL

Talk to you Monday... have a great weekend.

kisses,

Well our holiday weekend plans are up in the air of course. Originally we were debating which one of 2 motorcycle rallies we wanted to go to. We will know if we can even do the close one after his appointment on Friday. He says he is going to ask him. If we go, it will likely be the Red River Rally, in (get this!!) Red River NM!!! It is a fun one, although it is usually cold at night, it is in the mountains. Has some of the prettiest runs I have ever been on tho. If we stay home, they have a nice Riverwalk celbration here in town. Lots of bands, booths, & food I will try not to eat!!! DH and I actually got together at this Riverfest celbration many years ago!

Kat

Good Morning,

Darcy WTG on the 2lbs down WHOOT !!! Enjoy the concert this weekend, I love loverboy too. I have one of their albums (CD's) LOL. old fart indeed.

Donna, enjoy your trip and I'll pray DF is okay. My DH has the same back problem as your DH. He refuses to get surgery until he can't possibly take it. He has pain killers and takes them when it flares up. It sucks!!!

Kat, what ever you decide to do, enjoy it :)

Nothing planned for my weekend except catchup cleaning because last weekend I did nothing but run for DH's party. House looks like chit. We were invited down the street to a party on sunday but I'm not so sure if I want to go. The one lady down the street told me how they are infested with ticks.... hmmmmmmmmmm NOT!!!!!!! We live near a river and at the bottom of a mountain, very woodsy even for bergen county.

DH was working in the yard yesterday and came across a nest of baby bunnies...but no mama ??????? we don't know what to do, because they don't even have their eyes open. They are darling and there's 7 of them. I'm gonna call the wild life center to see if they will take them.. I don't know what else to do.. Vets won't take them and I can't feed them ?? sigh.

How's everyone today?

Good Morning Ladies

Just saying Hi - Bosses are all here - have to goooooooooooooooooo:(

:update:

I just wanted to tell you all that last week thursday I raised Hell with the Psychs office about sending through a fax to PCP. She tried to wiggle out of it a 2nd time and then decided she would do it. Within 16 minutes my PCP called all excited.... they got the fax. Primary dr needed to review the papers and fax surgeon referral.... which should be happening this week. When I get the approval I then need to do another list: Exercise class,Pre-op class, meet surgeon, meet anesthsia dr, lab work, and possibly stress test.

I have to divide my time between year end stuff for work & kids and Lapband surgery. I'm not sleeping well but I figure it's normal. Sorry I haven't done alot of personals, but girlfriends understand. :bandit

Hey All,

Donna ... have a good time this weekend and your hubby should know that back surgery has come a long way in 6 years. My Mom fought and and fought against having back surgery... she was completely incapacitated by the time she finally made the jump... she feels wonderful and her only regret has been not doing it sooner! She did have residual nerve damage from waiting too long... but better late than never!

Patty... Man... reading about all the hoops you are having to jump through brings back so many memories... it's crazy but it sounds like you are almost to the finish line!

Eileen... We have Waterfest here at the park every THursday night with new bands each week... I don't know who is playing tomorrow but Loverboy is sometime in June and I'll be there... Lord help me... I'll probably know the words to every song. :) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... Baby bunnies are the cutest lil thangs ever! I hope you find somebody to help! Ticks... speaking of the nasty lil blood suckers... I had to take my pup (Rudy) in yesterday... he was limping and moping and wouldn't eat or drink... 121 bucks later we left with antibiotics and a Lymes Disease DX. Now I REALLY hate ticks!

Hi Mary... Hope you get to sneak away from the boss soon!

Kat... Hope you and your hubby get to take that beautiful run on the bikes... sounds wonderful!

Well... I took the plunge and joined the Circuit Connection... I love it... look forward to it in the morning... it's freaking me out...lol. Me...love exercise... how can that be possible?????

Catch ya later...

Hey Y'All...

I am still alive... I have been out sick for the last couple of days - lying in a stupor on my couch. I had a little sinus thing that was pushing against my inner ear. Every time I stood up or moved my head I got room spins... Not conducive to productive work at all... so when I got up this morning and the earth didn't move, I decided I had better get on in here and get something done... Of course, that is easier said than done.

Lots of things were overlooked while I was out and I am just now getting to the point where I might be able to get some actual work done... *sigh*

I have had a chance to read all the back posts - but no time to respond... I will get back on track tomorrow.

Other than taking a couple of hours of my 80 hours of sick time, not much is going on. My Dorky Nephew is coming for a visit for the Memorial Day weekend - that should be fun.

Pat - good to see you back. You too, Dianne.

Is it too early to start singing? "Everybody's working for the weekend. Everybody needs a new romance. Everybody's going off the deep end. Everybody needs a 2nd chance... "

Hugs to all.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Patty WTG on the doc's... your getting closer kiddo WHHHOHHHHOOOOO girlfriend :)

Darcy, good for you for joining. Your making me feel guilty about not exercising... this IS good ya know lol. Keep it up, I need a kick in the ass.

Mary Mary Mary, have a good day :(

Where's the rest of the gang?

Sorry Beanie... I always knew you were a dizzy chick... not be confused with a Dixie Chick. :) Hope you are back to norm soon! It's good to have ya back! My head's a bobbin and my hair's a flying as you sing that ROCKIN tune! I really am a nerd.

Eileen... I think I'll go for a walk later... a LOOONNNNGGGGG BRISK walk and I will send some of my Mom's best guilt vibes straight to you...hehehehehe.

Well... off to take my DD to piano... does the excitement ever end????

I'm back

I wrote along post way earlier and it bombed..

Beanie - so sorry the world is going round for you these days.. Hope you get better soon. :sick :guess

Darcy - I like your choice of places..

Donna - Good Luck ~ hope everything works out for your Dad take care.

Kat ~ Have fun and enjoy it... What a beautiful ride it will be.

Eileen ~ Them there pretty bunnies - I bet you could be a good mommma - you know little syringes and blankies and all... Come on then you can post their pics for us to see..pleassssssssssse keep the buny wabbits

Patty ~ your getting closer --- make them jump girlfriend..

Ok had a crapy day today and do not know why :think :think - woke up in a good mood and it slowly is going down hill. First off I went to Safeways at noon to buy Oscar Meyer wieners on sale 16 count for 88 cents - bought 3 packages and they charged me $4.01 I was such in a hurry you think I would have caught it standing there. But no did not see it till I got to the bank. The my ex calls cause he was over last night to pull out the Pop Up Camper to get ready to sell. He is still crying over his vehicle that he has not made headway on with the insurance. So I tell him look I will call them and see where they are at and if they are gonna pay or not. I asked him - Do you call or who calls for you? Oh a friend! ok humm. So I call to the claims Dept and guess what? who the flippen friend is? Oh yeah non other than his flippen SIL oh was I pissed off:angry . So just to be a B1tfch I said take her name and number of my flippen claim and I will take care of this mess myself. Oh did I tell you Blue Book value of the vehicle? $5000.00 :) yes my dear friends and I know the vehicle is a loss,l So anything I can get from that will be a plus.. Girlfriend has her agenda. Not that I stoop that low but hey I can be under handed just like them. Anyhoo called and left her a message - FYI don't call about my claim cause you will be told you are not to be given any info.. Ta Da

Now when I get off I have to run back to Safeways to get my refund and then hear from my STBX on why I called her? humm maybe I do not feel like crap anymore.:biggrin1: . Good therapy venting ~ even called my Ins Agent and vented to him.:heh:

Well, I guess my habit is to check in every few days?? Anyway...

Kat--glad to hear dh might only need a repair. Hang in there and hope for good news.

Darcy -- Kicking it and taking names! So glad you found an E-place that you like. You are doing better than I am. Yeah! Oh, and Loverboy? You guys talking 'bout my husband again? LOL

It sounds like everyone has been very busy! How you do the full-time work and family thing?! I work part-time and it stresses me out. (cough**lightweigt**cough) DH and I are still going to the gym. We aim at 6 days and make 5. I'm happy with that. I wish I was losing more, but I guess I'd have to eat less to do that. At least it's not gaining, and I am going down ounce by ounce.

I canceled my weekend motorcycle trip, 'cause what I really want to do it just stay home and get my space organized...and knit...and go to the gym. I'm looking forward to it. :(

I wish I could do all the personals, but hope you all will just take a nice big hug instead. :) (Man! That hug was hard to find. How many freaking dancing bananas are there anyway?! Sheesh!)

Man am I behind. Something was up with the website this morning or my internet connection and then bingo I've missed two days? What the heck? Since it's now 10:18pm I'm going to have to catch up another time.

WAHOOOOOOOOOO TAYLOR WON! GO TAYLOR, GO TAYLOR, SOULLLLLLLLLLL PATROLLLLLLLLLLLLL eh hem...yes I'm glad he won :)

Well folks sorry to hear some of you aren't feeling well I'm sending out good healthy vibes for you. Hopefully I'll catch up soon.

Love ya!

Hiya Becky Lee ((((HUGS)))) (To lazy to look for the emoticon) :) Hey.. I didn't know your husband is a member of Loverboy?!?!?! :( A weekend snuggled into the couch knitting... girl... you are going to have the skinniest hands in town! :) Glad you and the hubby liking the gym... you didn't forget to measure...right??? (Not your hubby.... hehehehe):) I think 5 days is perfecto! I plan on doing 5 days at the circuit and then other activities on the weekend since we are usually up at the shack. Anyhoo... she weighed and measured me today... *cringe* I knew the weight... but holy crap... I'm not a woman... I am stick of butter... 45% body fat ... Guess I had better be careful out in the sun!

Mary... I miss Safeway... Here... there is nothing worse than an obese woman having to grocery shop at a store called Piggly Wiggly! Glad coming here to vent helps to get you through... carrying all of that stress is really a drag!

Off to bed... since I started all of this exercise my sleeping problems are hugely worse... go figure... I thought I would be worn out and sleep like a baby! :notagree