Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good Morning,

Hi everyone

Your one step closer Patty - Good for you:) Let me know on the Tivo - I have no clue how to work one and always wish I had one when I miss one of my favorite shows.

Hang in there Kat - one more day to go... {{{Hugs}}} Keeping busy is way better than sitting and thinking the worst.

Becky - Way to go with the exercise - I really need to start doing something.

Annie - going to have some quite time ~ Huh?

Well eveyone I am putting a garden for the kids in huge weed infested back yard we have. I got out the hoe last night and started my way through the jungle. I am even going to clear a patch and put some lawn seed instead of sod. Actually going to try and make our backyard an enjoyable place for the kids. Well here I sit another day of my stoma acting up. If I am not better by Friday I am going to go in and see if the doc will do an upper GI ~ I am scared my band slipped and that is with out Saline in it. I do not even no if that is possible. I have been trying to drink the aloe vera juice and take tiny sips of Water. I am not in pain just feel like nothing is going down. Flippin Taco ~ Stupid Girl I am

Mornin All!

Patty... I know it's frustrating but just bug the heck out of all of them... you jumped through all of the hoops and now you make sure they hold up their end of the bargain! I can't wait to see your excitement when you finally get a date!

Kat... Let us know how it goes with your hubby today... you're both in my my thoughts and prayers. (((hugs)))

Bubbame... I know what you mean... I am wishing for a concrete yard about now. :second: If it would just freaking quit raining... YIKES... it's a jungle out there! Good luck with your garden but take care if you are not able to stay hydrated while raking and yanking weeds! I hope you are wrong about your band... it sounds like the PB really caused a lot of irritation. You really need fluids so don't wait too long to call the Doc if you can't them down. (((Hugs)))

Eileen... I NEVER PB on chocolate... I wish I would!!!! Gawd I love chocolate.

Becky Lee... I am so proud of you and your hubby! It's great that you are both going together... that makes it fun when you have a partner. (Well... it exercise so perhaps fun isn't the right word...lol) Keep it up girl... you'll see changes before you know it! Don't forget to take measurements!

Rene... sounds like you are kicking butt with the exercise too... wtg girl. :)

Anne... Don't forget to stop and smell the roses... sounds like you are a busy lady!

Pat... WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU GIRL??????

Well... Went to Curves again today... I'll go all week during the free trial. I went to another place that is not a franchaise (sp?) and the owner was friendly and professional... the machines were awesome abd she had treadmills... free weights... a huge big screen and dozens of different videos... it was beautifully decorated with colors that were cool and energizing... the sound system was awesome... AND... there is no joining fee with her right now and her monthly fee is $33.00. So... I will start a free trial with her on Monday but I'm sure I will join. It's a little farther away but it was so much nicer than Curves.

I'm still not towing the line completely with food but I'm working on it... at least I'm sitting here drinking Water instead of diet Brisk tea. :)

:cheer2:Hell No... We Won't Grow:cheer2:

7 days left, but who is counting? ME!

HI, everyone!

I am glad to hear from you, Kat. I'll continue to pray for you and yours.

bubbame, just take it one day at a time. You'll know what you need to do.

Tammy, welcome! Glad you came back. On the PB thing...pretty much you can control that if you are taking small bites, eating slowly and chewing well. If I wait until I'm really hungry, I usually mess up and fall into old habits...so don't wait until you are really hungry. And if you are, really take it slow and easy, chew well, and you won't PB. Swear that you will have your dr. check you out if you keep doing this very often...it is not healthy for your body to do that.

I went to the dr. on Monday, and she said I'd lost 5 lbs in the 5 weeks since I had been her office...that's pretty cool. Still haven't had a headache since I cut out the school cafeteria salads, so hopefully I've figured out a headache trigger.

My DD left on her school trip this morning. The 2nd and 3rd grade classes go on a 2 night trip each year to learn independence, teamwork, etc...they are going to a state park, staying in a lodge, hiking, etc. It's really cool. Last year, she was kinda worried, but this year it was, "Bye, mom. I love you." No tears (except mine). She didn't see them, and I said have a great time, and left for work. sigh. It's great and sad, all at the same time....I know all the moms know what I mean....dads, too.

So, tonight, my dad, and DH and I are having dinner together. It'll be peace and quiet, and all the dogs will be looking around for their little girl.

Hugs, Cindy

Hi Gang,

Just a quickie :)

Cindy, 5 lbs WHOOT good for you. I'd cry too if my DD went away. Have fun at dinner :)

Mary, good luck hon, we'll be praying for you.

Darcy, glad your making an effort w/the exercise WTG !! and i'm with ya on the eating part uuuh.

Anne whats happening chicklet? how are you?

Patty hang in there, the insurance people love to make us squirm. Shame on them but don't you give up.

Kat, let us know when you can about DH... :second:

Nothing much to say here except I'm insane and theres nothing anyone can do about it LOL !!!

TTYL

Just a quick note since I am work......

Had a bad pb last night. Steak! I cut it small and mushed it in with some potato. Didn't take long.... Yuch! I am not sure what went wrong... to fast, no chewing enough... don't know, but it was bad.

DH brought me some Water when I finished getting sick and went to bed. I was grateful I could keep the water down. I was worried that I damaged the band. but today it all seems ok.

Anyway. Today is a new day and I am on liquids.< /span>

KIsses,

d

Hey Y'All...

I have a minute or two today - thank goodness!

Becky - Great job getting to the gym! It does feel great when we go. I don't know why we fight it so hard sometimes...

Eileenie - I am surprised none of those photos shows the big ol' granny panties on their heads! Glad you had fun!

Anne - sounds like your DH travels a lot. It's cool that you can pack up the kids and hang with your Sis. Fill us in on all the latest when you get a chance. Hugs!

Kat - Stress is the worst for trying to maintain proper eating. At least if you are depressed you can just sleep - but stress! Yikes! It's like your hand moves with no msg from the brain... right into the cheetos - or the refried Beans, or whatever. I am still thinking positive thoughts for you and your DH. Try not too worry too much about what you are eating right now. HUGS!

Patty - at least your insurance was willing to talk to you! Mine wouldn't even acknowledge my existence until 30 days after the request... Try to take a deep breath and count to ten or something. It will come. Hugs!

Mary - have fun with the garden - and yes, Hoeing counts as exercise! Hugs! I am thinking good thoughts for a healthy band. Maybe you just have stress tightness - and aggravation from PB's... Hugs for the boys, too.

Darcy - my thighs still hurt - but it's back to the battle with the Evil Eliptical tonight... I will not consider it a victory until I can go for 45 minutes without the thing going into "pause" mode because I am going too slow! It doesn't matter which gym you join, so long as you go. Hugs!

Cindy - So glad you have the headache thing under control! You school must use that "bag-o-lettuce" with all the chemicals on it, huh? ick. Congrats on the 5 lbs! The scale is not cooperating with me right now - but I am not paying it any mind. I know that thigh muscle must weigh more than thigh fat... So long as it doesn't become a trend, I am not going to worry. Sorry you miss your Baby. Someday, you MAY look forward to those quiet moments, you know... And - since you no longer have that Headache excuse, maybe you could make your DH's night! lol! Hugs!

Donna - what, is it something in the air? Just say "NO" to PB's people! :] I have come close a couple of times - the food moves REALLY slowly... it's just a little reminder from my band to slow down and chew...

The latest for me is that I had a little NSV last night. I went to Walmart for some "stuff" and found clothes that I had to have - and they FIT. I got this long beach cover-up skirt - and some really cool hippy-girl shirts to wear with it. Now, I have been able to wear a few specific items from Walmart - but not SHIRTS. I was so jazzed! And I have had several compliments today on my fab new shirt! I will try and remember to have DH take a photo tonight when I get home.

That's all the news that's fit to print...

Pat? Where are you, Pat? I am starting to worry now... We miss you. Please stop by and let us know how you are. Hugs!!

Well I have to run. I have lingered longer than I should already.

Hugs all round!

Hey guys...

Cindy... Congrats on the 5 pounds... WTG!!!!

Rene... Work those thighs girl... makem scream for mercy! The lateral sides of my chest are killin me... yikes... I whimper every time I put another load in the wash...lol.

Kat... How'd everything go today?????

Donna... Sorry about the PB... they are so awful that I have to wonder why any of us attempt to eat at all...lol... I guess that shows the power of our desire for food!

Whoops... Hubby is home from Chicago... guess I better go give him a welcome home smooch.

Jury duty is over.......can't call me for another 3 years. Amazing how soon the state rested their case...what a sad sad thing. Child sexual abuse/rape case. Terrible :second: Uncle and his niece. We didn't find him guilty of rape but, he was found guilty of a lesser charge. Basically we believe he did touch her but, didn't rape her. Just to gorey to put into more words than that. Just sad...sad to know this man was seconds away from commiting something even worse. Bad enough he's still got jail time and is now has to register as a sex offender but, now his own children are being punished he's going to be away and the stigma that goes with the reason why. Just so so sad :) I hope I never have to do this again!

Sorry but, after the last few days of listening to all witnesses and the 11 year old (then 6 and 7-8 at the time of the occurances) describe things I just don't have it in me for personals.

Hopefully this will shake off me in a day or so and I can get going with my life. Weird how I know this was caused by a very bad mistake HE made yet, I feel like it's truly touched and in a sense ruined so many more lives than his own. 14 people in the jury and not one of us is feeling great about having to make that decision. The state needed to prove it, his attorney needed to defend it but.......will we ever really know what happened?

Welcome Back Sherry and so sorry you had to be a part of such and emotionally charged trial. I couldn't not have been on that jury... period. I'm sure that all of you on that jury made the best decision for the evidence and testimony you were given... that is a hard call especially when a persons emotional decision would be different. (((Hugs)))

Hi Everybody!

Sherry -- I agree with Darcy, I don't want to be the jury for anyone. Sorry you had to go through a tough one like that.

Darcy -- Yeah! You found a place you like. I'm really glad. I hope it works out. If it helps any, we're paying $58 for the two of us. I darn well better make it worthwhile!

Donna -- PB on taters. Ugh! Potato is one of the foods that gets stuck in my throat, along with Peanut Butter. It doesn't lubricate like you'd think it does. Try some ketchup next time. :second: Glad it's better.

Kat -- Still thinking of you and hubby.

Mary -- Hope your irritation goes away soon. Otherwise get it checked. K?

Hello to all...I still can't get to everyone or even remember all the names. I'm working on it. I think I'll make me a cheat sheet.

Tomorrow is my band doctor appt. I hope he is in a good mood. I have gained 20 lbs. since I saw him last, eight months ago when he removed my little bit of fill. He told me I'd gain weight, just hope he remembers. I hope to get a fill now. At least I can tell him I'm exercising now. :)

Stopped in before I turn in..

Glad you back Sherry - that was truely awful what you discribed and I bet there was a lot more... YUCK

Darcy - the second place sounds like somewhere I would love to go.

Donna - I had some potato tonight and it came up. It was mashed ~ go figure.

Kat ~ Saying a Prayer for your appt tomorrow.

Becky - I too would get my money's worth - you Betcha

Hi Beanie - Did not work tonight in the garden since it was alot cooler and we were expecting rain.

Well like I said I tried to eat some mashed Potatoes and eventually it came up. I feel so much better but man this is getting to be irritating. My Esoph usually had funny noises coming out of it but not know more. I am not in any pain just feel like I am full. I guess I must be swelled - who knows. This morning I was able to drink coffee and now or earlier could not even drink Water unless I took small sips. Hopefully I will be better in the morning. I physically am not hungry but my mind is in starving mode - how crazy is that.

Will tommorrow I meet with the Lawyer to go over a stratagy for court on Monday - maybe Beanie hit the nail on the head and my body is reacting to that too.. All I can say is stupid Taco and I knew it but did I stop - Oh Hell no - just stuck it in my mouth.

Anyway the kids are sleeping so I best get my butt off to bed too.

Good night you night owls and take to you tommorrow..

Pat & Betty where are you all?? Do we have to send out the Texas Rangers for you???

Morning...

Kat.. Sorry... I thought it was Thursday all day yesterday... my mind is gone... let us know how it goes today... you'll be in my thoughts now that the real THursday is here!

Becky... I thought about doing the family membership at the Y as they have a pool and classes... lots to offer but too many people. When I'm around a large number of strangers I develop two left feet... I would do something to completely humiliate myself... not a doubt in my mind. There was only 3 women at Curves yesterday and it was a struggle to maintain my confidence... I stumbled all over myself on the aerobic stations. Just remind your doc that you were only doing what he told you to do... he said you would gain and you didn't want to disappoint him. :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you will be able to tolerate this fill! Drive safely! (((Hugs)))

Mary... Taters are hard in any form for me but mashed would be the most likely to go down as long as they had a healthy scoop of gravy on top. :second: Stress can definitely effect restriction... and... how hard is it to have all of this stress in your life and not be able to use food to help you through. I'd be willing to lay bets that everyone on this forum has experienced a PB when they have continued to eat even after they felt that "warning" sensation. See how normal you are! :)

My sides are really sore today... wondering if I should push it and go to Curves again??? Maybe I will go and just skip the machine that will work those muscles.

Have a great day everyone!

G'Morning :)

Wowweeee look at all the reading I have to do. Okay kids, I'll be back later when boss man is in a meeting :)

Beanie, the reason you didn't see grannie panties on the band in those pictures was because I wasn't wearing any panties :second: ((((what a scary visual eh))).

BBL

Good morning all.

Thanks for the "PB" support! Yes, it sucked, but it is better. I was on liquids all day yesterday and didn't even excersise. Went to bed early. Sun is out and it is a beautiful day. I have Water aerobics tonight.

Congrat's on the excersise going on here on this thread! It is very motivating! Misery loves company! LOL

Sherry: Yuch on the jury thing. I feel for the victom and family. Very hard : - (

Cindy: No migranes! That is great. Funny.... your countdown to the school year end. My friend is a teacher in CT and she does the same thing. Enjoy your couple of days child "free". As much as you miss her it is good for both of you.

Kat:

Eileen: LOL ... Miss "pantie" free woman! Glad you had a good time at the concert and you had a nice mothers day. How is the weather up there? I am arriving at WEsterchester airport next wed.

Betty: How is life? I know, I know you are busy, busy! Aren't these food demons amazing? I think of food all the time. I don't know what I would do if I lost my band.

Pat: How are you? DGS? DS? Looney exwife? We miss you and hope you are doing well. How was mothers day?

Darcey: Glad you put your fears aside and joined. You will start to see the difference. The hardest part is to go when you don't want to. I hope hubby stays around for awhile.

Bene: Way to go on the eliptical ... I can swim and swim. Ride my bike for miles, but that machine kills me! I give you a lot of credit Girl!

Mary: Good luck with the lawyer. you are not alone. Many of us have been there. PB.... Yes, the potato thing. I usually don't have any problems, but the other night it kicked my a**. DH says there is no rhyme or reason to my band. You can't predict what is going to happen. He says it is like a woman. LOL

Rebecca: I hope all goes well with the doc. I'm sure it will be fine. PB on the taters... LOL it is going around I guess.

Kat: What is up with DH? ARe you waiting to see a doc or waiting for test results? I will continue to pray for you and him. Waiting is the hardest part. We are here for you.... ((((HUGS))))))

Patty: You have the patience of a saint. I know you will get your date soon. It is like going to a playground, but you can't play! When you finally get banded we are all going to celebrate!

Oh, Cindy... Congrats on the WL. That is great. Sometimes the scale is our ((friend)). Keep up the good work.

Ok, got to get back to work. DST going to Jamaica this weekend with boyfriend so we have the kids fri, sat and sun. I will have to take them somewhere fun.

DH's back is still bad. He got a script for a MRI. Say a prayer. He had back surgery 6 years ago.

So, lot's going on. Nothing in my control, so I will keep going on my journey and stay out of the drivers seat and God take the lead.

kisses,

Just stopped in to say Good Morning,

Elieen now we know why you were getting felt up at the Concert _ You go girl

What is a Epelitic trainer? Is it something I should stay away from?? Sounds hurtful.

Darcy - I would continue to work out on the machine that gives you pain - your body will get use to it.

Have to make this fast - have alot to do today..

I still continued to spit up after I went to bed. It is nothing solid but it is more like mucus.. Like Nose Mucos (TMI huh?) I have really bad allergies and use a nose spray all the time. I have not been doing that here as of late and do not know if it is a combination of things. One thing that I notice is I always have the taste of salt in my mouth. You know like the taste of your tears? That taste so I think it has alot to do with drainage. I really need Roto Rooter.. Well best be gettin to work my Bosses Boss is here.