Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 month bandiversary photo

It's my 6 month bandiversary so I thought I'd update with pictures. I don't think I look that much different in the pictures, but I feel better and my pre-surgery clothes don't fit! Can't wait to see how I look when I lose all the weight and get some plastic surgery!

Thanks for all or your support - couldn't have done this without you guys to cheer me on and answer all my questions! THANK YOU ALL!!!

post-204785-13813133199116_thumb.jpg

you absolutely look different! I think we are always harder on ourselfs, but i can see the difference! You look great you should be proud!

Laura, How wonderful. You look beautiful. Whataya mean you can't tell much difference?? I am five days out and can't wait to be where you are. Keep it up you are doing an outstanding job.

Hey Laura

I love that top when you grow out of it send it my way

In all seriosness you look absolutely beautiful dont be to hard on yourself Keep up the great work

Vickie

You look great, I can totally tell the diff. Keep up the great work!! ~Mandy

Thanks - ya'll are so sweet and make me feel good! Vickie - that top is either a 22/24 or 18/20 - Private message me your address and I'll send it to you! I got it at Lane Bryant and is is super cute. I only wore it twice. It can be like the LBT traveling pants - we'll send it on after we "under"grow it! Seriously I will send it to you if you give me your address. (just went and tried it on and it doesn't fit anymore - rather give it to you then Goodwill!)

Wow, you look awesome!! I totally see a difference! Congrats on your half-bandiversary! :eek:

You don't see a difference? Are you kidding?? Look at your arms. They are hanging closer to your body. And you chin is more defined. We can't always see things close to us. Like the old can't see the forest for the trees.

You look fabby, girl. Keep it up and be proud of yourself. :clap2:

You look 40 lbs thinner and 20 years younger. Congratulations on your success! :eek:

Don't be silly, I can see a difference; especially in your facial features!

You look awesome...way to go!

Look at your arms. They are hanging closer to your body. And you chin is more defined.

I was thinking this same thing!!! You look great Laura!

Of COURSE we can see a difference, especially in your face. Your trunk, midsection and thighs seem smaller. If every 10 lbs makes a big difference in how our clothes fit (for tinier people, 5 lbs makes a difference) then no wonder your pre-op clothes don't fit. HECK, you lost half a Hilton Sister! :clap2:

Happy Band Journeys To All...