Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I forgot to mention that Genie bras are also very supportive. I love them. I don't wear any other kind any more.

Enell sports bra.... i wear a 36G and it is the best i every wore..... i use to have to wear 3 bras at a time to keep them in check...

Go to Catherines.com and look at the Glamorize sports bra. They are tru to fit. I lived in them while I was losing. They are a little spendy, catch them on sale!

Doubling up on sports bras do not work. Trust me :( lol

I like Genie!

Doubling up on sports bras do not work. Trust me :( lol

I have to disagree. I am a 36G. Until I got the Enell I wore three. On reg bra and two sports style bras. It works, just not comfortable.

The only kind I can wear is goddess brand, they have sports under the name elomi by goddess, and regular style. Only one that works for any type of support for me (I was a 42 H until this weekend when I got remeasured and changed to a 38I) here is a link. http://www.biggerbras.com/elomi-bras/elomi-energise-underwire-sports-bra-8040.shtml

i know that feeling... Britt. I use to be a 44H , still hanging at the 36 G. I never seem to lose in the boob area. I live in Louisiana, glad i found a boutique that has custom sizes.. and will do alterations.

European companies all go to big cup sizes. Used to pay 150 for a custom bra, the local shop here carries these for like 40 to 60. They even carry up to o cups, crazy!

European companies all go to big cup sizes. Used to pay 150 for a custom bra, the local shop here carries these for like 40 to 60. They even carry up to o cups, crazy!

the shop i go too had a 55M... it was the biggest bra i had ever seen in my life. $150 wow. I have never paid that much....

good advice.. Jad

i was really scared to buy from over seas, but i have bought from this company and have never had any problems. I bought two bikinis from them and a few bras. The go by US sizes in the top left corner if you click on the us flag it changes the currency.

http://www.belle-lingerie.co.uk/