Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why is LBT knocking me off the interne?

All day yesterday, I would read a couple of threads or make a couple of posts & then bam! It would knock me off. I was listing stuff on ebay all night last night & never had a problem, unless I tried to check in on LBT. Then this morning, I made 3 posts on LBT & Bam!!! I got knocked off again! Any ideas anyone? Anyone else having this problem? I probably won't be able to read your posts cause I'll probably get knocked off again. LOL!!! I'm not just getting knocked off of LBT, I'm getting completely knocked off the internet.:help:

Poor baby...we want you here whether LBT does or not!!1 I just came on, but so far so good....................try try again?????? Maybe someone official will respond to your post!

This happens to me when I press the back button two times in a row and hit the back button the second time before the first page is loaded. This only happens to me on LBT. So when I'm using the back button to post and then move back a couple of pages, I just make sure that I wait for the page to load before I hit back again. I use Netscape and haven't tried it with IE to see if the same thing happens. Maybe this is what's happening to you?

:P :brick: Never had this problem Jessiebear, but I wanted to tell you tha I love your new avitar Pic! You go girl! (that is, if you can stay on LBT long enough to read this):nono: :D :faint:

Thanks Kim! LOL! It took me 3 tries to finally get into this thread. You watch, when I hit submit post, I'll get knocked off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoke too soon! Knocked off again!

Guess what?!?! I got into a pair of size 20 jeans this morning! I couldn't get them buttoned, but I got into them! I could almost button them, but not quite. When they finally button, I'll update my before & after pics. I have not been in a pair of size 20 jeans since before I was married 14 years ago! Woo Hoo!! I think I'm going to bed now. I have been up all night listing stuff on Ebay. Hope everyone has a good day!

I have been having the same probelm for a few days now only with LBT.

Wewwww look at you Jessiebear all tiny 80 pounds gone....whooohoooo you go girl.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I have a similar problem. I can be posting or browsing threads and after a few posts or a few pages open, it freezes up and wont let me open another page. I just have to close the browser and open it up again, but still it's obnoxious. It could be the using the back button thing. I do that quiet a lot, I'm going to try not to and see if that helps.

It doesn't matter what I do. I don't normally use my back button, so wether I do or not, it's knocking me off! So far so good this morning. At least right now any way. Early this morning I couldn't even click on 1 thread or my PMs. I was knocked off three times. I finally just went back to bed. We are getting some wonderful rain right now anyway. Plus Lonnie is out of town. I'm taking advantage of this!! I was gonna do my Spring cleaning today, but I just don't want to. Well, I wish noone else was having these problems. It's extremely irritating!!!!!

I trust your running some sort of virus protection like Norton and/or Zone Alarm. Try shutting your virus protection down to see if it solves the problem. If it does, go in and adjust it to use LBT as a "trusted site" or whatever verbiage they use. Hope this is helpful!! :eek: We want you on here and it's just not right to be thrown off!! :faint: