Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Journey Starting With Pre Op Diet

I pack. My own luch so I won't be tempted at the bakery or deli. Fruits my yougurt my milk also my veggie and egg whites frittatas also my matcha green tea so I make my own green tea lattes cause Starbucks its pricy for me to buy everyday. And I make my own Breakfast Protein Shakes cause I can't eat breakfast early never could. Since I work at 530 am I take my shake with me so I drink it around 6 or 7 then a snack around 9 or 10 lunch around 12 snack around 2 or 3 dinner at 5 or 6 around 8 my Yasso frozen Greek yougurt. And it's still around 1000 calories sometimes less. My Snacks are yougurt or banana peaches no skin apples pealed dragon fruit my frittatas are lunch more snacks papaya guava 1 weather tost with walden farm jelly. Walden Farms has all kind of mayo and dressings 0 calories . I still take my Vitamins and my Proteinex . Carnation non fat powder milk with my shakes or lattes sometimes oatmeal or cream of wheat if I eat out ask for my omelette with egg whites. Well you get the idea ok waiting to hear from you. On my weigh I lost total of 63. From size 18/20 to 8/10 from 3&2xl to m some s some l or xl but juniors

You seem to be doing very well. I hope I can do half as well as you. It seems like all I do is eat. There's no way I can get all six meals in. Keep up the good work!

Yes you can do it . Remember they r 4 oz meals. Be positive . Yes you can

Yes you can do it . Remember they r 4 oz meals. Be positive . Yes you can

It isn't so much that I can't do it, as I can't stay up late enough to finish eating it all. Six meals/snacks 3 hours apart is just too much for me to stay awake. Plus I have meds I have to take after the last meal and they pretty much knock me out. I'm sure I'll be able to work with the dietician on it.

Today, I totally screwed up. Really bad. I quit smoking, but then got these serious cravings for chips. I ate the whole bag, and then bought cigarettes. Ugh. This HAS to be just a setback. Back on the wagon tomorrow.

It isn't so much that I can't do it, as I can't stay up late enough to finish eating it all. Six meals/snacks 3 hours apart is just too much for me to stay awake. Plus I have meds I have to take after the last meal and they pretty much knock me out. I'm sure I'll be able to work with the dietician on it.

Today, I totally screwed up. Really bad. I quit smoking, but then got these serious cravings for chips. I ate the whole bag, and then bought cigarettes. Ugh. This HAS to be just a setback. Back on the wagon tomorrow.

Have you tried vapor shark. It's a vapor cigarette it helped me quit smoking I quit 5 months ago 2 months before surgery

Have you tried vapor shark. It's a vapor cigarette it helped me quit smoking I quit 5 months ago 2 months before surgery

I've tried several brands of e-cigs. My favorite was the Pure brand, although, I did also like the Njoy disposables. What seems to work best is a combination of Patches and lozenges. I really screwed up for two days. Yesterday, my entire diet consisted of potato chips. I think it must be time for my period. No excuses, though. Back to it today...

Linda

Question: Would you have had all that energy before surgery? You have my utmost admiration for what you've accomplished. Today' date=' I woke up at 10:00. No energy. I'm tired all the time. I can't imagine me doing all you do.[/quote']

Sorry I have been gone a long time. I have been so busy. I need to graduate by Oct 8th so I won't be online very much until after that. Every time I think I have a chance to reply I get caught up doing something else. I thought I would have more time and less stress when we moved, but it is the complete opposite. With the extra weight no I don't think I would have been able to keep up with everything I have been doing.

Tawnya' date=' just wondering how you're doing. How's the new place? How are you feeling?[/quote']

I thought I would be more happier here since California is home, but I think I miss Kansas more. I loved our old house and having stores close by. I'm trying to adjust and making the most out of it. I have had a chance to spend some time with my kids taking them to the splash park that is here on the base and playing volleyball with them. There are positive and negative things about this place. As long as I have my family then that's really all I need. I have been throwing up or what people call it PBing a lot. Not really sure whats going on. It seems to be ever morning when I take about 2 bites of any food and yes I chew chew chew. Sometimes it's every meal after only two bites, it's always two bites. I know I'm not to tight since other times I can eat just fine. I haven't seen a dr over here since I haven't found one, but I did get a call on Friday that my old dr found one for me so I will call today after I get back from my other dr appt to schedule that. I really would like to see whats going on and lose some more weight. I'm not gaining or losing right now. I'm trying to prepare healthier dinners for my whole family, it's just so hard when my husband dislikes pretty much everything that is healthy. I made fajitas the other day and to my surprise my husband liked it, but I had to make his without any veggies except zucchini. I made them with chicken, some seasoning, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, zucchini, and I made the pita bread with whole wheat flour. It was good, I skipped the bread though.

Tawnya we haven't heard from you. Updates please.. My update just had my first fill. Now 2 days of Clear Liquids then 2 days full liquids then 2 days mushi then back to my regular diet. I do booth camp with a personal trainer from herbalife twice a week for free. Then I walk the park 3 or 4 days a week I do eat out the doctor gave me the Restaurant Card where you can order from kids menu I use it sometimes or I'll order steamed or grilled no sauce meats and veggies and a to go container upfront and I pack half of the meal so I won't be tempted to over eat. The servers look at me wierd specially when I say nothing to drink and they bring Water and I make them take it back. So now I warn them nothing to drink not even water nothing. For me the light and fit Greek yougurt tastes the best and has less calories. The frozen Greek yougurt Yasso tastes Devine helps the urge to eat sweets

Sorry I have been crazy busy. I have missed being on this forum and all of you. Well I'm stuck at 236. I just stopped losing. I'm trying, but I must be doing something wrong. Everything has been coming back up a lot lately. I have no idea whats going on. I really can't wait to get in to see this new dr. I'm going to call the dr to make an appt in the morning when I get back from my other dr appt. My husband bought me a punching bag now I'm just waiting for him to get me the stand to hang it. I think I hurt my knee because I have been in pain and limping around. That is so awesome that you finally got your fill. So did you notice any difference? Not that you really needed it, your doing so good on your own. I love all the tips I get from you. Your like a lapband book of information :)

I pack. My own luch so I won't be tempted at the bakery or deli. Fruits my yougurt my milk also my veggie and egg whites frittatas also my matcha green tea so I make my own green tea lattes cause Starbucks its pricy for me to buy everyday. And I make my own Breakfast Protein Shakes cause I can't eat breakfast early never could. Since I work at 530 am I take my shake with me so I drink it around 6 or 7 then a snack around 9 or 10 lunch around 12 snack around 2 or 3 dinner at 5 or 6 around 8 my Yasso frozen Greek yougurt. And it's still around 1000 calories sometimes less. My Snacks are yougurt or banana peaches no skin apples pealed dragon fruit my frittatas are lunch more snacks papaya guava 1 weather tost with walden farm jelly. Walden Farms has all kind of mayo and dressings 0 calories . I still take my Vitamins and my Proteinex . Carnation non fat powder milk with my shakes or lattes sometimes oatmeal or cream of wheat if I eat out ask for my omelette with egg whites. Well you get the idea ok waiting to hear from you. On my weigh I lost total of 63. From size 18/20 to 8/10 from 3&2xl to m some s some l or xl but juniors

Wow 63 pounds!!! I'm so inspired!!! I think I'm going to start following your plan to see if that will work for me. What do you usually eat for dinner? When I want desert I usually eat some grilled pineapple with a little light whip cream. I really want to start losing again. I want to go to Disneyland with my son, but not in my 200's.

Wow 63 pounds!!! I'm so inspired!!! I think I'm going to start following your plan to see if that will work for me. What do you usually eat for dinner? When I want desert I usually eat some grilled pineapple with a little light whip cream. I really want to start losing again. I want to go to Disneyland with my son, but not in my 200's.

for dinner usually fish with some kind of steamed veggie . Or chicken and fat free refried Beans. Or I make my own turkey or chicken 16 beans chili. I still don't eat bread or rice I could since I have an open diet it just don't call me .i have been eating more fruits in the mornings when I don't feel like eating ill make a Protein Shake. Or Meal Replacement shake from herbalife Cookies and cream tastes good. For some reason bananas tastes so good to me now . And I love matcha green tea lattes I make them at home chipper than Starbucks. Green tea skinnie latte . For milk carnation powder nonfat milk . Boiled eggs . So far I think I been lucky nothing comes up when I don't feel like eating I drink tea something warm

It isn't so much that I can't do it' date=' as I can't stay up late enough to finish eating it all. Six meals/snacks 3 hours apart is just too much for me to stay awake. Plus I have meds I have to take after the last meal and they pretty much knock me out. I'm sure I'll be able to work with the dietician on it.

Today, I totally screwed up. Really bad. I quit smoking, but then got these serious cravings for chips. I ate the whole bag, and then bought cigarettes. Ugh. This HAS to be just a setback. Back on the wagon tomorrow.[/quote']

Your human and it's happen to a lot of us. You just got to take it one day at a time and remember whats more important to you. I only eat 3 meals a day. I really can't fit any Snacks in.

for dinner usually fish with some kind of steamed veggie . Or chicken and fat free refried Beans. Or I make my own turkey or chicken 16 beans chili. I still don't eat bread or rice I could since I have an open diet it just don't call me .i have been eating more fruits in the mornings when I don't feel like eating ill make a Protein Shake. Or meal replacement shake from herbalife Cookies and cream tastes good. For some reason bananas tastes so good to me now . And I love matcha green tea lattes I make them at home chipper than Starbucks. Green tea skinnie latte . For milk carnation powder nonfat milk . Boiled eggs . So far I think I been lucky nothing comes up when I don't feel like eating I drink tea something warm

I use to love fish, but my husband cannot stand the smell of it so I can't cook it at the house. That tea sounds good. I love beans and eat those several times a week. I wish I could eat hard boiled eggs, but that doesn't sit well in my stomach. However scrambled eggs are good and even omelettes. Bread no longer sits well in my stomach after my third fill. I haven't been having Protein Shakes lately. I think I'm going to start drinking Protein shakes in the morning since I'm having trouble holding anything else down.

Just wanted to say keep up the good work!!!

Stay strong

Sorry I have been gone a long time. I have been so busy. I need to graduate by Oct 8th so I won't be online very much until after that. Every time I think I have a chance to reply I get caught up doing something else. I thought I would have more time and less stress when we moved, but it is the complete opposite. With the extra weight no I don't think I would have been able to keep up with everything I have been doing.

Wow. That's just one month. I with you luck! Hopefully things will settle down some after.

I thought I would be more happier here since California is home, but I think I miss Kansas more. I loved our old house and having stores close by. I'm trying to adjust and making the most out of it. I have had a chance to spend some time with my kids taking them to the splash park that is here on the base and playing volleyball with them. There are positive and negative things about this place. As long as I have my family then that's really all I need. I have been throwing up or what people call it PBing a lot. Not really sure whats going on. It seems to be ever morning when I take about 2 bites of any food and yes I chew chew chew. Sometimes it's every meal after only two bites, it's always two bites. I know I'm not to tight since other times I can eat just fine. I haven't seen a dr over here since I haven't found one, but I did get a call on Friday that my old dr found one for me so I will call today after I get back from my other dr appt to schedule that. I really would like to see whats going on and lose some more weight. I'm not gaining or losing right now. I'm trying to prepare healthier dinners for my whole family, it's just so hard when my husband dislikes pretty much everything that is healthy. I made fajitas the other day and to my surprise my husband liked it, but I had to make his without any veggies except zucchini. I made them with chicken, some seasoning, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, zucchini, and I made the pita bread with whole wheat flour. It was good, I skipped the bread though.

I know what you mean about moving. We moved from the house we lived in for more than 20 years. I still consider that *home.* It is good that you get to spend so much time with your family. Have you been charting your eating? I have found that to be invaluable. Chew Chew Chew. I hate chewing so much! I've been cutting my meats (chicken usually) so small, but it still seems I can't chew enough. Hopefully you can get into see that doctor soon. I'm lucky that my husband will eat anything put in front of him, and especially veggies. Still, I chew, chew,chew.

I hope everything works out with the new doctor. Let us know when you get a chance.