Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am 172 pounds lighter after my surgery. I was so excited once I lost all of my weight but sad at the same time. I wasn't sure how to feel sexy with all of my skin hanging around my belly and my face felt saggy. i kid you not, I found these body wraps and decided to try. I saw a MASSIVE difference in my skin. I no longer have saggy skin and the best part is they are made with ALL NATURAL ingredients. I was so blessed and thankful for this product that I wanted to share it with all of you. I was about to get a Tummy Tuck until I tried these wraps.

If you are interested please go to...

www.southernwraps.com

Also- has anyone struggled with self loathing after their surgery? Like you don't know how to feel about yourself and you think you look deformed.. I am not sure how to view myself anymore.

Thanks for the feedback!

post-316161-13813141254438_thumb.jpg

You can't fix loose skin by wrapping something around your body. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Nice little ad though.............

http://www.webmd.com...o-expect?page=2

As for slimming wraps, "any loss of inches is going to be temporary,'' Fryhofer says. ''Wraps cannot take the place of a healthy diet and exercise."

Ellis agrees. "After you take the [slimming] wrap off, there will be an appearance of tightness," she says. "It is definitely temporary." It may only last a day or two.

But if you're trying to look good for a day at the beach on your honeymoon, temporary improvement may be good enough, Ellis says. "I look at those slimming wraps like a spray tan," she says. "It's temporary, but sometimes that's OK."

"They won't give you long-term weight loss," Tanzi says. "They can temporarily make you feel a little thinner, and when you look at the scale the pounds can go down a pound or two. But that's Water weight loss. It's a temporary phenomenon."

http://www.webmd.com...o-expect?page=2

As for slimming wraps, "any loss of inches is going to be temporary,'' Fryhofer says. ''Wraps cannot take the place of a healthy diet and exercise."

Ellis agrees. "After you take the [slimming] wrap off, there will be an appearance of tightness," she says. "It is definitely temporary." It may only last a day or two.

But if you're trying to look good for a day at the beach on your honeymoon, temporary improvement may be good enough, Ellis says. "I look at those slimming wraps like a spray tan," she says. "It's temporary, but sometimes that's OK."

"They won't give you long-term weight loss," Tanzi says. "They can temporarily make you feel a little thinner, and when you look at the scale the pounds can go down a pound or two. But that's Water weight loss. It's a temporary phenomenon."

PERFECT!

I would have to disagree as I have used this product and know FOR A FACT... that it does work. I was not asking for you to buy the wraps, nor was I trying to sell you on them. I have seen a great change in my body as well as my friends bodies who have used the wraps.

I do not need to WIN you over, I was simply trying to help others. Leaving negative comments is rude and uncalled for.

But thanks for the feed back! I would suggest unless you have been there when I WAS WRAPPED OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS, that you not tell me it doesn't work.

What works for some does not work for others.

If you are toxic by nature then NO the wraps would not work. And I didn't just use the body wraps. I used the defining gel, and I know tons of people who have been using it for years and it has changed their life.

Take the help or not, it's not my concern.

But being rude is not a great way to comment.

Select herbs provide nutrients that penetrate cell walls and cause the lipids (fatty materials) inside the cells to be released into the lymphatic system. The fat is then circulated naturally and carried out through the normal elimination process of the body, resulting in toned, firm skin. (not temporary compression or Water loss).

The Applicator doesn't work by making you sweat out Water (dehydration or water compression). The Applicator actually helps to release fat, not lose water. (Water loss can be dangerous!) We encourage you to DRINK lots of water to ASSIST flushing your body of excess fatty material. All of us have fat cells. It’s the state of these fat cells that counts. They can expand and they can shrink. When you diet or work out, you don’t lose fat cells; you lose the “subcutaneous fat” inside the cell.

The Applicator’s natural ingredients help to saturate the wall of the cell and work to release accumulated subcutaneous fat inside the cell (osmosis action). The excess substance liquefied by the herbs goes through blood circulation to the lymph system to excrete from the body. This is a normal excretion action that cleanses the excessive fatty substance from the body, and the excess material is flushed out through the lymphatic system, your normal elimination processes. Your skin is your largest living and BREATHING organ of your body. Harmful air pollution, smoking, harmful ingredients from lotions, soaps, perfumes, dangerous cleaning chemicals, UV rays, and even the wind assault your body. Harmful chemicals get trapped in our fat cells. It behooves us to clean our body INSIDE and OUT by using The Applicator Cosmetic System. By shrinking your fat cells- you benefit from a more toxic-free body.

I BELIEVE THAT IF SOMEONE HAS BEEN POSITIVELY AFFECTED BY SOMETHING, THEY SHOULD SHARE.. WE ARE ALL ON THIS JOURNEY AND WE CAN ALL USE SOME HELP.

Ok, please tell me where all of the loose skin goes.

Ok first, it's impossible for any "herbs" to make fat melt through your skin and into a wrap. If it was possible, none of us would need anything to lose weight.

Second, all of these stupid wraps work one of two ways: Diuretics or thermogentics. Sometimes a combination of both.

Third, someone else already tried to sell us these exact same things. The ingredients contain diuretics as well as a plant used for hemorrhoids.

• Horse Chestnut Seed Extract- used to treat hemorrhoids
  • Horsetail Leaf/Stem Extract- diuretic
  • Butchers Broom Root Extract- diuretic and laxative
  • Rosmarinus or Rosemary Leaf Oil- diuretic

You may have minor results but being as they're based on diuretics, they will be temporary. When you stop using these things the volume will return because the moisture returns. These wraps are nothing more than an over-priced temporary fix.

If you want to use them for the rest of your life, wonderful. That's your choice. But, others deserve to know the truth before spending their money on a gimmick and false claims.

I hate to be naive but, who knows! Everyone is soooo different! I was almost 300 pounds and don't have any hanging skin and have had 2 babies, one was almost 9 pounds and only a few little stretch marks you can barely see. Actually if I didn't tell you they were there you probably wouldn't notice them! Most don't believe that! I think everyone's body responds differently to different things! Just like the band! With some problems people complain about there are no logical or scientific reasons why, however, they are real! I'll give her the benefit of the doubt! I personally think she was just sharing her excitement and offering some alternatives to others! You can accept or reject her information! However, this may be just the thing someone else is interested in. If you think it's a scam you are out nothing. Just my opinion! Nothing personal!

I hate to be naive but, who knows! Everyone is soooo different! I was almost 300 pounds and don't have any hanging skin and have had 2 babies, one was almost 9 pounds and only a few little stretch marks you can barely see. Actually if I didn't tell you they were there you probably wouldn't notice them! Most don't believe that! I think everyone's body responds differently to different things! Just like the band! With some problems people complain about there are no logical or scientific reasons why, however, they are real! I'll give her the benefit of the doubt! I personally think she was just sharing her excitement and offering some alternatives to others! You can accept or reject her information! However, this may be just the thing someone else is interested in. If you think it's a scam you are out nothing. Just my opinion! Nothing personal!

Everything you said is totally true, however unfortunately in this case this post is no more than a sales pitch. The link is to her own website, she's trying to make money off selling these (useless) things to us.

This is the second person trying to sell the identical product here in the last month, btw.

You did your research and determined it was useless! I think most people will be able to determine her motives! I'm not saying it works or not, I have no clue! People that prey off others weaknesses or insecurities are repulsive! On the other hand, if it helps one person feel better, that's great! I bet alot of us on here have spent thousands on weight loss gimmics. I would hope most of us would have learned our lesson by now and do more research before purchasing a promise! Lol.

a woman at my support group tried to get the group into believing that the wrap works. She said the next time you see me I will look different. That was around September. She has not been to a meeting since. Go figure!

i have lots of skin hanging and I am not near goal yet. So how often do you need to be wrapped? How much $$$$$$$.

a woman at my support group tried to get the group into believing that the wrap works. She said the next time you see me I will look different. That was around September. She has not been to a meeting since. Go figure!

i have lots of skin hanging and I am not near goal yet. So how often do you need to be wrapped? How much $$$$$$$.

Yikes! I told my friends at support group in October I would look different the next time they seen me because I was recommitting myself! I haven't been back since because my niece died, my uncle died, I had a hysterectomy, broke a rib, my husband had surgery, husband had 2 root canals, had to plan a seniors night for boys basketball team, ect...just no time! I would hate to think they think I'm not showing up because I failed! Maybe I need to make a showing at this months meeting! Lol...

Yikes! I told my friends at support group in October I would look different the next time they seen me because I was recommitting myself! I haven't been back since because my niece died, my uncle died, I had a hysterectomy, broke a rib, my husband had surgery, husband had 2 root canals, had to plan a seniors night for boys basketball team, ect...just no time! I would hate to think they think I'm not showing up because I failed! Maybe I need to make a showing at this months meeting! Lol...

Sorry to hear about all your bad luck. I don';t think you are from my support group. Are you from the Boston area? The person from my group had her band around July, 2012 when I did.