Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Official 4th of July/Summer Gift Exchange

Me,too! Me,too! I have never participated in anything like this, but it sounds like FUN!

I will also sign up for the SSS group.

Hey Every one,

Thanks to all who have signed up so far. I am keeping track!

Me,too! Me,too! I have never participated in anything like this, but it sounds like FUN!

I will also sign up for the SSS group.

I didn't get a PM from you yet...did it get lost in the cyber mail??

I'm in! I was one of those that didn't get anything in the last one : -(

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Heather, count me in too. I will be a Sub. Secret Sam also. Will you be sending us a PM. letting us know who to send a Sub. gift too as time goes on. Cause if we just wait and watch who posts who did not get a gift then how do we know which one of us Sub's will send a gift. Am I the only one who does not get this...LOL Sorry if i have confused any one.

I will PM you my info.

I'd like to join!

Just out of curiosity, what kinds of gifts do you usually send?

Hey Gwen. I'm new at this also, but what I think is that after you get your Sam, you can read some of their previous posts to try and find out things about them to see what they like. Also if you have some specific questions you can PM me and I'll pass them along to your Sam.

Will you be sending us a PM. letting us know who to send a Sub. gift too as time goes on. Cause if we just wait and watch who posts who did not get a gift then how do we know which one of us Sub's will send a gift. Am I the only one who does not get this...LOL Sorry if i have confused any one.

Hehe, no ur not the only one. Jenna had to explain it to me! Well, as soon as we see some people aren't getting gifts I'll PM the Sam that was supposed to buy to see why they haven't sent a gift. If I get no response then I'll PM one of the subs to send a gift. I'll use the subs in the order that they signed up in. I already have quiet a few, so hopefully it won't be a problem. I hope that answers your question.

On another note, I have a question...is it ok for me to participate in the exchange? I noticed that Kimberlilly received a gift, but she didn't buy for any one. I'd like to buy for some one and recieve...is that ok?? Since I'm the one that started it I wasn't sure if I could participate or not.

Aside from that, I probably won't be answering any Pm's tomorrow or Thursday as I will be going in for my surgery, but don't worry, I should be back late Thursday night or Friday.

Thanks every one!

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Thanks Heather for clearing that up for me.

Also I think that YES, you should be able to participate in the exchange.

Lets hope everyone follows through this time so we don't have to send Uncle Sam after them to collect. LOL

lol, thanks Angel! I just wanted to clear it first to make sure it was ok. And I hope every one follows through as well, there were a few more from the Easter challenge who didn't get their gifts and I hope that doesn't happen here, but again I am going to do the follow up confirmation e mails and if I don't get a response then that person can't participate. Hopefully that will help with that problem.

Hi....this is my first time reading about a gift exchange thingy. I just have a couple of questions (didn't really find the answers when I did a search). Are they anonymous? Is that the point? Also...is there a monetary limit?

And finally.....can the gifts be anything?