Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

taking a break from LBT--pointless

I don't want to see you go, but I don't want you to stay here & hurt either. Please try the unbanded room before you decide for sure. You mean a lot to me!quote]

my sentiments exactly.

((((((((((hugs))))))))))

michelle

Did somebody die!

You love us too much and us you.

Don't go away too long.

I already miss you

Dear Vines, You may think your going but you wont be gone and guess what, this is a season. Seasons change over and over but they are cyclical. No one can truly feel just like you but we do want to empathize, and hopefully support you. Even if you don't read and post here, lets keep in touch and pm. I'm sure you have noticed that thousands of people read this forum, and only a percentage post. I cant help but feel that our hard experiences can teach others, and If you help others, you redeem the pain of your experience. I used to believe that I lived my life unto myself. Not so. I'm not an earth mover or shaker, but I know that my relationships effect me greatly. I cant help but believe that they effect others too. You can be loved without ever having to do anything for anyone, but I just cant see you totally isolated. Its too painful in its own right.

I'm just asking you to not disappear. I hope you take time out for yourself, and keep us all in the back of your mind. Perhaps your natural curiosity will soon return you and your unique perspectives to our boards.

Even if its only to report to us some of your amazing dreams!!!

You are a color in my box of crayons that has no label telling my what color you are. But your are one of my favorite colors, my box would be incomplete without having known you!!

Vines...if you need a break, you need a break. LBT is not pointless though for anyone in our family. Whether you are losing or not, we are all here for each other through thick (no pun intended) and thin (again with the puns). The general threads are funny and not weight related at all. We'd love to keep you 'round...just 'cuz we love you!!!!!! As always, support is here for whatever decision you make, but your value and whatever value we can offer you is in no way tied to turtle, rabbit, up the scale or down the scale status.......all the white light to you wrapped up in hugs galore..............

Crystal~

You have given such wonderful advice and shared your heart with so many of us. You've been a blessing over and over. I understand why you need to take a break...it hurts to be reminded over and over that it isn't and probably won't work for you. But please don't leave us permanently. You are an important part of this family and we will miss you while you're gone and hope to welcome you back when it's right for you. Please do keep us updated on your health issues, though. We care so much about you.

Hugs.

Emily

Vines you are one of the greats on here with words of wisdom beyond your years and a heart that overflows with love for others. Let us love you back by offering you whatever surpport that you need. If it truely is being left alone for a while, then so be it, but if you want love affection and support from us; I know that there would not be a person on this site who would not offer it to you. What is mine is yours.

Sending you prayers for answers and love for support.

Hi Vines,

Take a much needed break and just enjoy life and dont worry about dieting for a while. I took a break from here for a while too, not for the same reason as you, but to try and live like a "normal" person and not think and equate my success on lbs lost, but rather how much I have accomplished so far. Sometimes people need to do this. Come back when you are ready and we will all still be here!!!

Babs in TX

Absolutely not. Nope, your not gonna go. And I will sit here and hold my breath until you tell me that you are going to stay. Don't make me turn blue, it isn't really my shade, I am an Autumn color girl.

((BIG BREATH))

post-204351-13813133170062_thumb.jpg

Jenna, you crack me up!

VQ, sure, take a break from LBT... take time for YOU! And when you have time later... when things are working more your way... when you want to tell someone of your success (be it in school, work, family, dancing, or whatever)... know that we're here for you & will cheer with you, no matter what!!

"NEVER give up, never surrender!" Take time to breathe... and come back when the fighting urge is there! :(

You are loved!! (( Crystal!! ))

Vines Maybe you need a break from LBT...but please don't just leave and not come back!!!! You are a great help here for so many ...you always make people laugh,cry,or just think and....sometimes just thinking about a situation or circumstance will help see you through it!!! Please stay here and let us be an incouragment to you and you an incouragment as you always have been to us!!! We love you!! You are no failure you are great person and friend who we need here with us!!!

VQ, I love to read your posts. You are a wonderful person no matter what that damn scale says. You inspire a lot of people... turtle or no... you are a true gem.

No one can know the pain you feel, but we are all here to help with support and friendship. No one here looks at your scale or judges you by it. You are trying to be a healthier person and hormones/health issues are roadblocks for us all. Healthier does not equal thin sometimes, but we still must try.

Chin up. Smile. Never give up.

Modify and adjust with all the power you possess...for you are a precious person!

Crystal,

Do what YOU need to do. Even tho I don't have Cushings, I feel similarily discouraged as you. I haven't been around LBT much the last couple of months. It's nice to know it's here when I'm curious about what's going on with everyone. I don't come here for the band info anymore, but for the compassion and caring-- both of which you contribute to greatly.

Take as long or short a break as you need, but know there are people here that care about you and will miss you greatly.

Dear Vines,

I'm really really new here. But I am not new to message boards. You can always tell the really caring people right away. From what little messages I've read from you since I started this crazy band journey have made me smarter and more hopeful.

Thank you

I am sure you've done lots of homework about Cushings. I don't know what part of the country you live in but I live in Boston. I am truly lucky and blessed to have really great healthcare so close by. Anyway-here is a link. She is supposedly studying Cushings, If you ever decide to come out here, I will be as much help as possible.

Dr. Anne Klibanski

Chief, Neuro-EndocrineClinic

Massachusetts General Hospital

Boston, MA

(617) 726-3872

http://pituitary.mgh.harvard.edu/

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Crystal, I just want you to know that I support you in what ever decision you decide to do. If you do leave, please don't make it permenant. I for one would miss you greatly.