Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

sigh.....

Hi everyone! ! Ive been very discouraged lately with my band....im eating only 1100 cal a day and working my ass off at the gym and I keep losing and gaining the same damn 5 lbs! ....if anyone has my fitness pal can you add me...I wanna see what more bansters are eating! jess4250

Thanks everyone! This place is very inspiring!

Could it be that you are eating more than you think you are? I got a food scale, and found that measuring cups can be pretty unreliable. I was also just reading somewhere today that restaurant nutrition info is off by 18% on average! You have also probably gained some muscle.

I just got banded on 11/14 and I have had a couple of plateaus of 2-3 weeks already. I try to just keep at it, and after a while I drop 2-3 pounds at once.

You can add me I'm goalseeker32

Keep at it and in sure the pounds will start to come off.

I know it sounds crazy but maybe you aren't eating enough. If the calorie deficit is too much your body will start storing. It's easy to get frustrated especially when it's something you want so badly. Don't lose hope.

Read up on how Vitamin D changes your body from fat storing mode to fat burning mode and think about how much of it you're getting....I think if you talk to a nutritionist about how much is safe to take this at increasing levels...I know I take about 5000 I.u.s a day and increase it every other month....also nothing wrong with an occasion detox for 2 to 3 days to kick start things back to normal

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches