Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow! I mean....WOW! That is really incredible. I'm also a chicken about PS but I can't get over the results you are already seeing!!!! In the first photos, your shoulders are kind of slumped but in the after photos you are holding your shoulders back! I love it!! Walk tall my friend!! You are beautiful!!!!!

Jess!!! I am just amazed!!! You are just beautiful!!!! I mean you are the personification of my signature!!! DO tha Dang Thang Bigtime!!!!! I am so glad that you shared those pics. I cannot wait until I get to have that done. I am with Mikey' wife on this one. I could live with your before body, lol I would be in a bikini then . Big Ups girlfriend work it out!

WOW Jess!!!! Between you and Kellie... you two have convinced me to not be a baby and to get my boobs done and my Tummy Tuck. I know I will need it later. Your before boobs and mine now could be twins... or quads?? HEHEHE!!!!

You look great girly!

What a tiny wait you have, and those perky boobies!!!! -- I want perky boobies!!!! You are sooooo gonna cause trouble in that new hot bod! Enjoy it girlfried, you are a TRUE "after" now!!! Thanks for sharing!

Jess,

You look great!!! My boobs look exactly like your before boobs , and seeing how great yours look now ......I want some PS when I loose my weight!!!

Show us some more pics (clothed) when your swelling goes down. Like Kelly did.

Thanks for being brave and educating us!

Amazing! You were gorgeous before...but your after is stunning! Good for you! And thanks so much for sharing the pics with us.

OMG..First you are so brave for sharing those pics. But w/ a bod like that I would probably share also. Thanks so much....maybe I can head there next year. ;)

Keep up the great work...can you show us a before the band picture?

Wow - thank you all so much for your kind words! I nearly cried reading this thread. I guess I just never expected to get this far - I half expected the band to be like every other failed diet program I'd tried. I'm so glad I was wrong!!

Kell - I had originally set my goal weight as 70kgs .. or maybe even 65kgs. I'm at 74 right now and while I'd love my thighs to be smaller and my bum to not be so umm ... huge, lol, I do feel quite comfortable where I am. I might try to lose another few kilos over the next few months, but I'm not going to stress about it either way. You ready to meet in Canberra?? hehe

FunnyDuddies - my port was never really directly under that scar for some reason. My doc doesn't use flouro, he always just feels around, finds the port and sticks the needle in. He's never had any trouble doing it before, so fingers crossed, he still won't have any lol. That said, my port does feel like it might be deeper now .. dunno, might just be me *shrugs*.

The tattoo I got when I was young and dumb. I've regretted it for ages. After I had my daughter, where there were single lines previously (like the outline), they had stretched into double and triple lines. It looked really bad. My surgeon wasn't able to get rid of it all without making my boobs smaller than I wanted, or extra scarring. I'll probably have what's left of it lasered off eventually.

Here's my only before picture. I was really good at hiding from cameras for many years lol. Some sneaky person snapped this while we were on a weekend getaway, about 5 months before the band and right at the peak of my highest weight (around 262 lbs). I knew I was big, but until I saw that picture, I didn't realize exactly HOW big I was:-

handinchipbag.jpg

Again, thank you all soooooooo much! You've made my day and no one's gonna wipe this smile away today ;) hehe

OMG, looks painful but well worth it! Thank you for having the courage to share these. I'm thrilled with your boobs because you must feel like you're as light as air now. Congrads to you and your new flat belly!

WOW Jess!!!You look awesome..I'm definitly considering a tummt tuck and boob lift when I reach goal....YOU are a true inspiration to all of us...Thanks for you courage...........Cindy

Amazing indeed, I'm just so happy for you.

With those boobs out of the way you can really notice your tiny waist.

Thanks again for sharing.

Your truly beautiful inside and out!

Jess you look great. I think it is nice of you to share your pictures. I have another appointment Wednesday with a PS. I want to have the girls put back where they belong. Can you tell me what to expect far as the pain?

You look stunning

Jess.. I was thinking the same thing with my port. It is alot deeper now, used to be close to the top of the skin. Not sure if I can get to Canberra before the wedding, but if you can get here in Spetember come to the wedding and we can finally meet, plus about 10 or so bandster friends are coming. You can meet them too.