Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surreal feeling.... Tummy tuck in the morning!

I just can't seem to wrap my brain around it. The time has come in my journey for my Tummy Tuck adventure to begin. Excited! Nervous! Anxious!

I am scheduled for 12/20 at 7am with Dr. Straka in Humble / Kingwood, TX.

I was banded Nov "09. The most I had lost was 111 pounds. I am up about 15 pounds, more comfortable at this weight.

I will post updates for those of you who would like to follow along with me with my adventure.

Congratulations and best wishes for your surgery and recovery!

Congratulations and best wishes! It really is the icing on the cake.

Keep us posted.

Sue

best wishes and keep us posted!

Thoughts & prayers for speedy recovery!

You're the third one in two weeks and I'm expecting their experiences for you.

So I am home, resting comfortably in my recliner. Pain isn't bad at all. :-)

The surgery lasted 4 hours and I was in recovery for 1 hour.... Then home I go. So surprised it went that fast. :-o

I have had a Protein shake and some crackers so far, no nausea. Yay!

Tomorrow is a new day, update y'all in the morning.

post-213566-13813134601268_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]25477[/ATTACH]

post-276059-13813140794375_thumb.png

Congrats on your surgery. Wishing you a speedy recovery. I have mine tomorrow morning at 10am in NYC. I am having a TT, some Lipo of the flanks and my arms done all together. I feel like you did yesterday!

Today has been good so far. The numbing medicine is starting to wear off, starting to feel the tightness of my abs and the pull of the stitches. The real discomfort I feel is the gas/bloating moving around in my tummy. I have taken some GasX for it.

My hubby helps me up to walk around about every 3 hours, go potty, empty/measure fluids in drains. I also write down when I take my pain meds, time of day starts to blur together.

I have a neck massager that I put under my legs to help with circulation.

If I think of any new helpful tips along the way, I will keep you posted.

You look like you are doing great. I had my tt on Tuesday and seem to be getting stronger each day ... I also had the breast aug at the same time so double the fun. LOL

Feel better soon... I am loving the results so far as I am sure you are.

Just checking in to see how Floridays and Qtjan5 are feeling today?

My hubby bought me a pretty walking cane yesterday... It has really helped alot with getting around by myself.

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes, they are greatly appreciated. :)

Just checking in to see how Floridays and Qtjan5 are feeling today?

My hubby bought me a pretty walking cane yesterday... It has really helped alot with getting around by myself.

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes, they are greatly appreciated. :)

Doing well today...went shopping for a few hours and it was most certainly enough. I have been on the couch since I got home....the bruising is coming in nicely now where it hadn't yet.... LOL. I don't have drains so don't have to deal with that. I am not really too hunched over but obviously not running any marathons. Only have taken pain meds twice... Both times at night to sleep. Didn't last night and made it through six hrs before I woke up uncomfortable.

Bought a Spanx like garmet to wear to help the swelling above the waiste. Don't have it below the waist and dr said the garment would help even things up. He wants me to sleep in it.

Glad to hear you are doing well

I'm still not able to fully stand up straight ? It's been 10 days for me and I still have my drains until Thursday ... Ugh can't wait for them to come out ... Lots of drainage ... I really wish I had enough to do my boobs .. I look really flat!!!! Help someone

I'm still not able to fully stand up straight ? It's been 10 days for me and I still have my drains until Thursday ... Ugh can't wait for them to come out ... Lots of drainage ... I really wish I had enough to do my boobs .. I look really flat!!!! Help someone

I think having drains vs not having them must make a world of difference because I am standing pretty straight. I am sorry you are still uncomfortable.

Honestly I am so glad I did my boobs at the same time or I would have looked pretty scary..I actually paid for the tt and financed the boobs which I am not a fan of ..I am a cash and carry girl.... But 12 months interest free seemed worth it. Maybe your dr has something like that.

I have 2 drains, they aren't too bad. I should get the first one out in 2 weeks and the other about 1 week later. I couldn't imagine not having them, there is alot of drainage and swelling.

I took a full shower today, used a bar stool to sit on. I would have never been able to stand that long. My back muscles spasm from being hunched over so much. My doc prescribed a pain killer and a muscle relaxer for that reason.

I have 2 drains, they aren't too bad. I should get the first one out in 2 weeks and the other about 1 week later. I couldn't imagine not having them, there is alot of drainage and swelling.

I took a full shower today, used a bar stool to sit on. I would have never been able to stand that long. My back muscles spasm from being hunched over so much. My doc prescribed a pain killer and a muscle relaxer for that reason.

Just like the band...different drs and different techniques I suppose... I went out shopping again today...grocery this time and wasmfine although had a little trouble when the cart started getting heavy. Actually took the help with the carry out which I never do and had hubby unload and put away... I needed to sit down for a bit then did some laundry, cooked dinner and we went to a Christmas party...

Swelling isn't too bad today but the bruising is coming in nice and pretty....lol.