Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Carb Cycling- An Experiment Gone Right!

Good point about the fat, I never really keep tabs on that. Thanks for the heads up!

How many grams of fat per day do you aim for?

Hope all goes well with your birth control!!

Hanna, try and stay between 25-30 fat grams per day, try and not go over 30, being the max. You want to stay within that range closest to 25 grams, but deff no more than 30.

this was my last low carb day, the fat content was WAY too high!

1112food.jpg

Yea, and you can see half of that is full saturated fat. good thing you caught that!

this was my last low carb day, the fat content was WAY too high!

1112food.jpg

Cool pie chart! And awesome breakdown of fat percentages! Does this come with the lose it app?

Hanna, try and stay between 25-30 fat grams per day, try and not go over 30, being the max. You want to stay within that range closest to 25 grams, but deff no more than 30.

Ah, thanks!

looks like today I had 45g of fat today :o and 8grams came from that clif bar. What a mistake to eat it!!

Yes, Lose It has a tab called Reports and that is what's on it

I love my loseit app, I really do, LOLOLOL

Ok so I am reading more, and I'm wrong on the fat thing. It should be high on low carb days. Here's a great calculator I even found:

http://www.freedieti..._calculator.htm

Here is what I should be eating on a low carb diet for a max of 1300 calories:

CARBOHYDRATE 30g

PROTEIN 135g

FAT 60g

Two days in and I'm down ~5lbs! Interesting. Could be the removal of Halloween candy & limiting of wine that's helping also :-)

Ok so I am reading more, and I'm wrong on the fat thing. It should be high on low carb days. Here's a great calculator I even found:

http://www.freedieti..._calculator.htm

Here is what I should be eating on a low carb diet for a max of 1300 calories:

CARBOHYDRATE 30g

PROTEIN 135g

FAT 60g

I was checking out the calculators on line last night before I went to bed . Honestly, the fat grams that high scares me. I don't know why. I guess its a mental thing because I have gone to weight watchers almost all of my life and was fixated on the fat grams and like a trained dog i can't break the habbit. LOL. Work in progress girlfriend. Oh, and I know I would never be able to do that much Protein I have a hard time getting it in now, I struggle with that too. However, I know I am eating more protein now in my life than I ever had before. Even in the 40's for me is great progress because I am not a meat lover and always struggled to eat it.

At the same time, you know we all are going to get different results and it will be interesting to see how we all do. Its deff. going to be trial and error when we all find our 'nitch'. This is the hardest part figuring out the ratio and balancing it out so that our body agrees with it and works...

ttyl my sweet friend (hugs)

Two days in and I'm down ~5lbs! Interesting. Could be the removal of Halloween candy & limiting of wine that's helping also :-)

wow!! that is remarkable! I am holding out till saturday morning. I want to give this a full 7 day before I jump on the scale. Although, I have to admit I have been sooooo tempted today to pull the scale out from underneath the bathroom sink.LOLOLOL

My Atkins thinking...fat is good on low carb days. In fact they encourage it.

I am going to kick this off on Sunday. Quite happy Thanksgiving falls on a high carb day :P