Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Carb Cycling- An Experiment Gone Right!

I'm going to get the book, thanks!!

I need to read this book and follow it! I need to lose more, but have not been all that great of a bandster as of late. I've been emotional and giving in to temptations a little too much. But I have been exercising more. I am in PT and my new therapist is working me more than I have ever done. He has me exercising harder than ever, and loving it! It's like having a personal trainer for an hour a couple times a week, and I both look forward to it, and dread it. lol

I am definitely gonna get that book and start the carb cycling like you do. My problem is I am not sure how many calories I should be eating.... My Fitness Pal says to lose 1.5 pounds a week I can eat 1700 calories a day but I think that is too much.

I sooooooo Love Chris Powell! I watch his show whenever its on because he deals with very very overweight people and the transformation is unbelievealbe!

I am going to give this a shot because like you (are you sure we are not on the same cycle) LOLOL

I also didn't lose anything for almost a month but 1 pound, it can't hurt to try, something has to give to jumpstart the metabolisim again...

Wonderful research you have done...

((hugs))

Missy- THANK YOU!! I appreciate you posting your findings. Can you tell me what you ate on your low carb days? So many things have carbs in them that we don't realize, I would like to know what you do on those days.

Thanks

Ebay has this for $15.06, that includes FREE shipping. I have included the link below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Choose-to-Lose-The-7-Day-Carb-Cycle-Solution-/321006575275?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item4abd7b9eab

post-326501-13813140579258_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing Missy! I think I'm going to try this. Does Chris give sample menus or lists of high carb/low carb foods? I'm so, so bad at counting carbs. I always counted calories.

Thanks Missy for sharing your story!

Since I'm just starting out, of course I have to follow orders. Real food Nov16!

But be sure my first plateau, the book will already been read.

I also look up to your advise & support.

I bet finally breaking your plateau was a great feeling, congrats!

Ebay has this for 15.06' date=' that includes FREE shipping. I have included the link below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Choose-to-Lose-The-7-Day-Carb-Cycle-Solution-/321006575275?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item4abd7b9eab

Thanks PG for sharing the link!

Thanks PG for sharing the link!

Maddysgram, how are you feeling so far?

Maddysgram' date=' how are you feeling so far?[/quote']

I'm doing great! Putting on smaller pants, not starving like I've been hearing around here. I'll be glad to skip "bandsters hell". First time in along time, looking forward to life.

Thanks for asking GF!

I just bought it for Kindle for PC on Amazon! Paid a total of 10.07 for it! I'm hoping I can sync it to my e-reader so I can take it with me....

http://www.amazon.com/Choose-Lose-7-Day-Solution-ebook/dp/B006J66ILE/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1352484450&sr=1-1&keywords=Choose+to+Lose%3A+The+7-Day+Carb+Cycle+Solution

I just got it off Amazon too, directly to my Kindle. Very excited! Some good reading material for the weekend.

I'm doing great! Putting on smaller pants, not starving like I've been hearing around here. I'll be glad to skip "bandsters hell". First time in along time, looking forward to life.

Thanks for asking GF!

Good to hear you are doing well Maddy, Looks like you have things under control! You are doing great, keep up the wonderful job and I am soooo happy to hear your pants are falling, LOLOLOLOL

I've wondered about this. Thanks Missy!!