Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good Thoughts Needed - PS Tomorrow

Tomorrow morning I go in hospital for a Tummy Tuck, breast reduction and a bit of Lipo on the hips. I never thought I'd be here. I've decided that while I'm not at my original goal weight, I am happy where I am. I'm not skinny by any stretch of the imagination, but I feel comfortable. I can shop in regular shops now and my doctor says I'm within a healthy weight range. I wear a size 12 US or 14 AU now. I may lose another 5kgs or so in the next few months, but I'm not going to stress over it.

My hubby took the dreaded before photos for me. They're horrid lol, but I expected that. He's out of the country on business until one week post op, so I'll have him take the first after shots then.

Anyway, if ya'll could spare a good thought, white light or prayer to send this way, I sure would appreciate it! I think I'm more nervous this time than I was before the band, because this surgery is very much, just for vanity reasons for me. I'm just trying to keep busy so I don't think about it lol...

And thanks everyone, for your support the past few months. I wouldn't be here without it.

Jess,

I will be thinking of you tomorrow.:gluck: I hope all goes well for you and you don't have much pain. In a few weeks you will be looking great just like Kelly. Can't wait to see your pictures!

:hug: Take care of yourself and keep us posted.

Goodd luck and good healing to you, pretty lady! You're going to be quite the bombshell when you're done. White light and good thoughts coming from NJ -- they have a ways to go but will not weaken, I promise. :eek:

Hey Jess - I'm sending over lots and lots of peaceful and comforting thoughts for you, and I'm praying for a successful surgery and quick recovery for you as well.

Can't wait to see your results. "FlatBellyKellie" looks awesome, doesn't she? You will too! I'm so grateful to you gals who are braving this ahead of me. It gives me the courage to follow after you, cause I know there's no way this bod is going to return to any reasonable shape this time. I'm too old and I've done it too many times.

You'll do just fine. I'll be thinking about you all day tomorrow. *hugs*

(( Hugs Jess!! )) And lots of white light, healing thoughts & prayers. You're a hottie already, lol, you're gonna be amazing!

Hang in there & remember 1 day at a time... it'll be better fast.

Lots of prayers coming your way. What a magnificent accomplishment. I don't think you are vain at all. I think after losing weight that sometimes in order to feel really good about yourself it's essential to get rid of the loose skin. I say more power to you. Let us all know how you are doing.

(((((((jess))))))) Sending waves of healing white light to protect and bless you! You will do just fine!

I'm so excited for you, and I second Alex, you will be quite the bombshell!

I will lift you up in prayer!! I hope you have an uneventful & speedy recovery!! Let us know how your doing when you feel up to it.

:eek:

Congrats on your wonderful accomplishments and know that everyone here will be thinking nothing but positive thoughts and sending prayers your way. I know you will do just great and look even better, vanity be darned, you already look awesome. I am so excited for you and can't wait for the after pics.

Take care and God bless you and your family. I am so glad you are on this chat board and always have been. You have been and continue to be an inspiration to each and every one of us.

(((HUGS)))

Cindy

Well, I jumped on and immediately logged into the general forum and posted a thread for you. I should read evrything properly first. Oh well...2 well wishes threads can only be better for you.

I wish you all the luck Jess and I know once you get through the initial discomfort life will be sooooo different, in a way you really cant imagine. Concentrate on that, especially when you start stressing tonight.

Cant wait to hear how you go.

Hugs

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Jess, I got prayers on the way. Good luck with the PS. You will be better in no time.

Good luck:biggrin1: ! you will look wonderful and I will think happy thoughts for you. I hope your healing goes well. Sending big hugs :eek: and thoughts of your being more fabulous than ever:clap2: .