Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2012 Bandsters

Thanx cause I'm getting a bit down n out ... Thought I'd be in my merry way by now ....

That's why when someone without a clue says "you took the easy way out", is full of crap. It ain't easy, but its doable!

Very true ... Well said ... I'm looking forward to my fill .... I'm now off to bed night

Going in to have the cord on my band readjusted. Apparently it was not suture correctly so now there is a huge bulge at my port site. I will also gets fill while my doctor is in there. I'm very frustrated

Mine is destynee13!

Micheleost...of course! I'd love to have you on there as my friend!

I haven't had my first fill yet.. I'm very hungry I m not losing weight ... I can't eat anything like i've not been banded ..... I hope things change once I have my first fill

They will get better with every fill. Stay the course and hang in there! I feel for you! ( first fill was 11/5)

Going in to have the cord on my band readjusted. Apparently it was not suture correctly so now there is a huge bulge at my port site. I will also gets fill while my doctor is in there. I'm very frustrated

What a bummer!

ok, had chinese food for the first time since banding like 8 weeks ago,, and sooo dissappinted , it realy doesnt taste that good when u have to eat it really slowly lol

ok' date=' had chinese food for the first time since banding like 8 weeks ago,, and sooo dissappinted , it realy doesnt taste that good when u have to eat it really slowly lol[/quote']

I have noticed that about a lot of foods. I am glad because I won't have the urge to binge eat on those foods. Aren't you glad?

I have noticed that about a lot of foods. I am glad because I won't have the urge to binge eat on those foods. Aren't you glad?

I agree...it makes such a difference to know I won't be tempted to gorge myself on that stuff! That and knowing how many calories are in take away food makes me realise how not worth it that kind of stuff is!!!

Btw-join the blessed December challenge thread...the November one really kept me motivated!!

Banded 10/5. Down 40lbs since preop!

I get my second fill tomorrow!

Banded October 18, I'm done 30+ pounds, first fill December 6...

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

Joining the Dec challenge! its really motivating! meet all ya there? and awesome on your 2nd fill Mini! and also.. that is awesome .. down 35lbs.. I am happy. :D

I agree...it makes such a difference to know I won't be tempted to gorge myself on that stuff! That and knowing how many calories are in take away food makes me realise how not worth it that kind of stuff is!!!

Btw-join the blessed December challenge thread...the November one really kept me motivated!!

I have joined the Blessed December Challenge.

I have joined the Blessed December Challenge.

Awesome! I really liked November's...having to post my weight every week sure made me want it to be a loss so I worked even harder for it! I beat my goal last month by 2 lbs so hopefully it'll be a good month this time despite all the Christmas temptation!

Awesome! I really liked November's...having to post my weight every week sure made me want it to be a loss so I worked even harder for it! I beat my goal last month by 2 lbs so hopefully it'll be a good month this time despite all the Christmas temptation!

me too!! I didn't think I was going to.. then bam! I am so excited! it really helps keep me motivated and just like you said, I want to see progress every week on that weigh in! good luck loves!